FIND A WAY TO MY HEART

I Got You

CHAPTER 10 – FIND A WAY TO MY HEART

 

Hara was walking into her office when she passed by Junhyung’s room. She stopped and gave a sidelong look into it and found Junhyung was talking on the phone. She watched secretly as she saw Junhyung was smiling and sometimes laughing when he talked with whomever over the phone. Turning around, she continued to walk into her room, closed the door and leaned against it.

Junhyung has changed, she noticed that. Though they still went out together, but she felt that Junhyung was slowly drifted away from her. There were times where Junhyung didn’t join them for lunch and when she asked Seungho or Mir, they both just shrugged and said that they didn’t know anything about it. Buy Hara doubted it. They must know something; they just didn’t want to tell her about that something.

Could it be that Junhyung has fallen in love with someone else?

Hara shook her head frantically.

No! Junhyung said he still loves me and he will always love me. He said he will wait for me, no matter how long.

 

******************

 

“I don’t care. You have to spare me some time tonight” Junhyung smiled while he tapped his fingers on the desk.

“Are you ordering me?” Hyunseung’s voice sounded a little disbelief over the phone but Junhyung decided that it was just because of the distance between them that make Hyunseung’s voice sounded like he was a bit annoyed.

“Yeah, I am” Junhyung grinned evilly.

“You know, you should ask me properly to go out for a date with you. I might consider it. Right now, I feel like rejecting your invitation”

“Believe me; you’ll regret it for the rest of your life if you rejected my offer. Just say yes already” Junhyung still had that evil grin masked on his handsome face.

“You wouldn’t take no as an answer nevertheless” and Junhyung laughed. He knew Hyunseung would agree with him anyway.

“Great! I’ll pick you up at 7. Please wear your best outfit”

“Urm, can I change my mind? I think I should reject your offer”

“No, you can’t. Good invitation is not returnable. You already accepted it, I can’t and I won’t take it back. Now, where are we?” Junhyung paused for a moment and on the other line, Hyunseung felt like to hang up the phone in instant. “Oh, about the clothes! Wear your best ever outfit okay. See you tonight, boyfriend~” Junhyung said playfully before he ended the call.

Hyunseung was still looking dumbfounded and clueless when Kikwang found him, with a phone still held tightly in his hand and eyes were blinking repeatedly.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang asked in a concern tone as he sat next to Hyunseung. Hyunseung turned to look at Kikwang, still with the same expression.

“Junhyung is acting weird. I think he has gone crazy. Maybe Hara rejected him again” Hyunseung nodded his head. “Yes yes, that must be the reason” and it was Kikwang’s turn now to look at Hyunseung with a blanked face.

 

*************

 

Hyunseung stared at himself in the mirror. He twirled a few times just to make sure that everything was perfect. He tugged at the shirt lightly and smiled in satisfaction. He did what exactly Junhyung told him to, wore his best outfit. He glanced at the clock, 10 minutes before 7. But he can’t help but feeling confused.

What is Junhyung up to?

Hyunseung also can’t believe that he obeyed his words. Then there was a knock on the door.

“Yes?”

“Master, Junhyung-ssi is here” Hyunseung raised his eyebrow. Junhyung was surprisingly early.

“I’ll be there in minute” he replied.

“Yes” Hyunseung took one last look at his appearance in the mirror. Smiling in satisfaction, he got out of the room and headed downstairs.

Junhyung was talking to Seunghyun when Hyunseung showed up in the living room. Junhyung was sitting with his back facing to Hyunseung so he didn’t notice Hyunseung’s presence.

“You’re early” he said once he stood behind Junhyung. Upon hearing the voice, Junhyung spun around and gaped. There was Hyunseung, looking stunningly gorgeous. Junhyung blinked his eyes once and then twice, mouth still opened widely, mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. He couldn’t take his eyes off of Hyunseung.

“Ehemm” Seunghyun cleared his throat and that snapped Junhyung back to reality. He quickly stood up and was trying to hide his embarrassment of being caught by Hyunseung’s brother. Hyunseung smiled. He himself couldn’t hide his shyness as Junhyung was staring intently at him before. He was now red like tomatoes.

“Urmm, we should get going now. We don’t want to be late” Junhyung said, looking everywhere but Hyunseung and his brother.

“Sure. I’m going now hyung. Make sure to let mom and dad know that I’m going out with Junhyung” Seunghyun nodded.

“Don’t worry about that. I’ll tell them once they got back home. You two have fun okay”

“We will” and with that, both Hyunseung and Junhyung left the house with Junhyung’s car.

 

*********************

 

“Where are we going?” Hyunseung finally asked. He had been dying to ask that question since they got into the car. Junhyung just replied with a smile.

“Hey~ tell me already” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung and gave his best puppy eyes.

“Don’t give me that puppy eyes. It doesn’t work on me. Ask Mir or Dongwoon if you didn’t believe me” Hyunseung pouted.

“Pouting doesn’t do you any good too. So stop pouting. I won’t tell you. It’s a surprise” but Hyunseung continued to pout and sat low on his seat. He had his arms crossed over his chest.

“But I hate surprise. Surprise means you don’t know what to expect and I hate knowing nothing”

“Be patient will ya? We’re almost there. No more questions, please” and Junhyung were right. 10 minutes after that, they reached their destination. Both of them walked inside the hotel and they were led by one of the employees to the top of the building by elevator.

“Where are we going?” Hyunseung tugged at Junhyung’s arm lightly.

“What did I say about no more questions?” Junhyung pinched his nose. That made Hyunseung jolted in surprise but Junhyung only replied with a cheeky smile.

Pabo Junhyung.

He rubbed his nose to ease the pain. They waited patiently for elevator to stop and when it stopped at level 20, Junhyung grabbed his left hand and intertwined their fingers together before he led their way out of the elevator.

Hyunseung stayed silent. He didn’t know what to say and how to react. He still didn’t recover from the shock of being held by Junhyung like that. At first, he did think of yelling at Junhyung or at least pulling his hand back but he didn’t. His heart was beating fast, like it would burst out from his chest right away. He clenched his right hand to his chest. He can even feel its beat.

What is this feeling?

He titled his head to look at Junhyung but Junhyung was so calm, like this was a very normal thing to do between them.

Did I fall in love with him? NO! I can’t!

He shook his head in fear and glued his gaze to the floor.

On the other hand, Junhyung felt so happy. He felt like he was flying in the sky without wings and he brought Hyunseung with him. He didn’t know why but once they reached the top level, he felt the need to reach for Hyunseung’s hand and held it with his hand protectively. He just felt like doing it. He thought it was the right thing to do since they were here for a date, though he couldn’t really call it a date (like Hyunseung always said). But for him, since they were acting as a couple, it was a normal thing to do.

It’s normal right. Like Dongwoon said, he is still my boyfriend right.

Junhyung smiled while having that thought in his mind. Huh, why would I think about that brat at a time like this?

Hyunseung’s mind was full with the thought of Junhyung; Junhyung this and Junhyung that.

What Junhyung was up to? What did he plan? Is he gone crazy? Hyunseung didn’t realize that they had stopped walking, not until Junhyung threw him another mock.

“I didn’t notice that this hotel has a very nice floor” startled, he looked up and his eyes met with a smirking Junhyung. He quickly looked away and blushed.

Stupid cheeks! Why would you have to blush in front of him? Hyunseung cursed silently.

“I’m being a gentleman here, pulling out a chair for you. At least give me some credit here, will you? Have a seat boyfriend” Junhyung gave him a naughty look and didn’t want to embarrass himself any further in front of Junhyung; he took the seat and thanked Junhyung in a very low voice. Junhyung took his own seat in front of Hyunseung after that. None of them did say anything after that. Hyunseung was too shy to even lift up his face while Junhyung was out of words.

Waiting for the meal to be fully served really getting on Hyunseung’s nerve. He felt suffocated sitting here and Junhyung’s silent didn’t become a help at all. Fidgeting on his seat, he turned his head to the left and gaped.

Wha—what is this?

He continued to gape and Junhyung who noticed his sudden reaction started to talk.

“You just noticed it?” Hyunseung nodded without even spare Junhyung a look. Junhyung sighed and leaned against the chair. Then a few waiters came and started to serve their dinner. They even put flowers in the middle of the table.

“This hotel does have a nice floor indeed. You couldn’t stop admiring the floor that you didn’t even know where we are right now” Hyunseung nodded his head again. He had nothing to say to go against Junhyung.

“I thought that it would be great to have a dinner outside the hotel where we can enjoy the night view and beautiful view of Seoul during night. Luckily this hotel serves this kind of service where we can have a *cough* romantic dinner at the balcony or on the rooftop. So I made a reservation. Do you like it?” this time, Hyunseung couldn’t stop nodding his head while a happy smile formed on his pretty face.

“I really like it. This is amazing” he couldn’t stop admiring the view. It was beautiful indeed. The night was full with stars. The night view of Seoul was astonished. The lights filled most of the city and Seoul looked alive tonight. All the shy and embarrassing feeling he felt earlier disappeared into the night air. He locked his gaze on Junhyung and gave his most tender smiled that sent electricity directly to Junhyung’s body.

“Thank you” and Junhyung gulped. He swore he will kill every butterfly that made a weird feeling in his stomach once he got home later.

 

 

- TBC -