It’s His Last Chance

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

             After talking with Soohyun, Hoon went back to his desk and started sorting a bunch of the folders that were on his desk from before. When he had his little tantrum he managed to mix up some of the folders so he had to start back from another point just to get back on track. Plus he was still a little pissed off so concentrating was a little difficult at the moment.

            In the middle of him sorting out the files his uncle came up to him and just watched him for just a bit. He could tell that he was really upset and that something was bothering him. Usually he wouldn’t interfere in these kinds of things but he had the urge to just ask what was going on.

            “Hey, are you doing alright? His uncle asked.

            Hoon stopped what he was doing and looked up at his uncle. “If I am being honest, I am a bit irritated, pissed off, and also really upset. Besides that I am just great.” He replied with sarcasm at the end.

            Minwoo nodded and then sighed. “Well, do you have any idea why Soohyun has cleared his eight to nine-thirty time period? He said that he had something private to do but I can’t figure out what he would be doing for an hour and a half.” He explained.

            The only thing Hoon could do was scoff. That was just like Soohyun to leave a wide amount of space like that just to talk. Usually he liked to do other things when he had time too so he himself was wondering what Soohyun was going to be doing in the extra time that he had. It couldn’t be anything good.

            “Uncle Minwoo I am going to be completely honest with you right now. Soohyun, has said something and did something to me that made me wonder whether relationship means anything to him. So I told him straight that he had until nine to make me stay and let him explain why he did the things he did.” Hoon explained.

            Hearing that actually shocked Minwoo. In his mind there was no way that Soohyun did the things that Hoon said he did. Then again, Hoon wasn’t one to really make things up like that. All he knew for sure is that something must have happened between the two boys.

            “Hoon, may I ask exactly what happened between you two?” Minwoo asked in a very soft tone.

            After biting his lip Hoon sighed and looked his uncle right in the eye. “Basically, he forgot about me. Last night Uncle Minwoo, I slept on the couch. He didn’t say that he loved me last night. I clearly said that I loved him and the only thing that he said to me was ‘Yeah me too.’ When I woke up this morning he was completely gone and he didn’t even notice my presence.” He explained starting to feel like he was getting emotional.

            His uncle didn’t know what to do about this situation. He never really had a relationship like this and also he never really knew how to give advice about it. He himself really wasn’t good at relationships in general since he got married twice and then got divorced both times. If there was one thing he really knew though is that Soohyun really did care for Hoon.

            “Can I tell you something that Soohyun has told me? I really think that it is something that you should hear.” Minwoo said cautiously.  Hoon only looked at him and slightly nodded. “The whole time that he was doing his promotions he couldn’t stop talking about you. All he wanted was to spend time with you and hang out with you again. It was the only thing that he really talked about. I was starting to get tired of hearing your name to be honest.” He explained.

            This was a big game changer for Hoon. Overall he was still pretty pissed off but also he was also a little more forgiving. He had to realize that Soohyun really has been working hard. There was also the fact that Soohyun really was tired when Hoon said he loved him. That he decided he could make an excuse for but everything else Soohyun was going to have to explain himself.

            “Uncle Minwoo, I really appreciate you telling me this. It does change some things but in general it doesn’t change the overall matter. Soohyun is really going to have to make up for it himself.” Hoon explained.

            “I figured that. All I’m trying to say is that he really does love you. It was just a rough patch that you guys are going through. At least, that is what I am hoping for. I know that this isn’t going to be easy but you just have to remember that he does get carried away when it comes to work. It takes him a while to realize what he’s done wrong. I’m not asking you to give him another chance or even really stay with him. All I’m asking is that you really think this all through. I’ll see you later. I have a meeting to go to. I hope everything works out.” Minwoo explained. He placed his hand on Hoon’s shoulder and held it there for a second. He then sighed and walked off.

            This was definitely something that Hoon never really wanted to experience. If he was really going to be happy though then he was going to have to make it through this “rough patch” as his uncle called it. It was really true that he loved Soohyun but if they couldn’t get this to work then he was going to have to give him up and live a life that he knew would make him happy.

 

<3<3<3

 

            It was now eight-thirty and Soohyun had just got back to his apartment. He made sure that he got there early just so that he could really make it up to Hoon. Of course he really didn’t mean anything that he did. When it came to his career Soohyun had a bad habit of putting it all first and absolutely forgetting about everything else.

            In order to really make it up to Hoon, Soohyun started to cook a dinner. It had been a while since he cooked but he was definitely going to try. It was part of his way to make it up to Hoon. He had to make this right. At this point Hoon was his life. He loved him so much and to lose him would definitely affect him in the most negative ways.

            By the time that he was finished it was nine and Hoon would be there any second. Hoon wasn’t one to be on time anyway even though he really tried. Soohyun just went over to the wine rack and picked out one of his favorite red wines. He opened the bottle and started to pour some into the glasses.

            As he finished pouring the glasses he heard the door unlock and then it opened. He turned around to find that Hoon walked in looking like he had a huge face of debate on. It was a bit awkward seeing him like that but he knew that this was the moment he had to make up for everything.

            “Hey. I made you dinner.” Soohyun said very cautiously.

            Hoon looked up and then noticed that there was food plated and everything was set up for a dinner. There were even candles that had been lighted on the table. This was something that Hoon didn’t even think could happen. He couldn’t remember the last time Soohyun cooked or even if he cooked for him at all.

            “Wow, I’m surprised that you didn’t go out and party with your friends. It seemed like they were more important at the time.” Hoon said coldly.

            That was a very big blow to Soohyun at first but he figured that he really deserved it. He picked up the two wine glasses and walked over to Hoon. He held out a glass and smiled. “Let’s just say now that I have my priorities straight.” Soohyun replied.

            There was a small smirk that was on Hoon’s face after hearing that. He took the wine and took a big gulp from it. “Well at least you have very good taste in wine.” He said.

            Soohyun sighed and looked at Hoon. “Look, I know what I said really hurt you and what I did hurt you as well. But I just want you to know that I really do love you. It’s just that working all the time this past month really has me running all over the place. It was a force of habit that I said yes to those guys because after I was done with every promotion I would go out and party.” He explained.

            Hoon understood that but he still didn’t find it very convincing. However, it was going to take him a little while in general to really think get over what Soohyun has done to him. Besides, Soohyun did make him a home cooked meal. He had to at least give him credit for really trying.

            “Let’s just eat right now. I’m not necessarily willing to talk on an empty stomach.” Hoon replied. The fact was that he just really didn’t know what to say.

            They both sat down at the table and started to get ready to eat. Hoon played around with the food a little and then took a bite. There was a bit of shock on his face. It was actually decent. It could use just a little bit of salt but he never knew that Soohyun could cook like this. It made him wonder why he was always the one to make something for lunch or dinner.

            “How is it?” Soohyun asked.

            It took Hoon a few seconds to reply but he nodded. “It’s not so bad. Just needs a little salt that’s all.” He replied and grabbed the salt and sprinkled some of it on the food.

            “Oh, sorry about that. I should have put a little more inside then.” Soohyun apologized and went to take a bite of his food.

            Now Hoon was started to feel a little bad about how he was acting. Soohyun really wasn’t a bad guy. Hoon sighed and put down his fork. He walked over to Soohyun and stood behind him. Then he bent down and wrapped his arms around his shoulders and placed his chin on his shoulder.

            “I am sorry that I am acting cold. I really do appreciate that you did this for me. I know that I shouldn’t have gotten so mad at you. I just really miss you and I feel like I haven’t really been able to spend time with you lately. I was just hurt that you didn’t say that you loved me last night.” Hoon explained.

            That was when Soohyun felt bad. “No, no matter how tired I was I should have told you that I loved you. There hasn’t been a time where I haven’t so I can see how I not saying it really would have hurt you. And not noticing you on the couch was my mistake as well. I woke up late and was in a rush. I had no idea you were even there. I was honestly worried more about waking you up than where you were.” He explained.

            Upon hearing that Hoon really lightened up and smiled. “Thank you for thinking about me. I actually really appreciate it.” He explained.

            Soohyun smiled and then he thought for a second. While he was thinking he lost his smile. “I really didn’t mean to hurt you babe. There are just times where I don’t think and I just can’t really get a grip on what is going on around me.” He said.

            Hoon released his grip around Soohyun and walked over back to his seat. “I know that you get a little carried away. As for right now though I want to just eat the food that you cooked. It’s actually better than I expected it was going to be.” He said.          

            “What? Did you think that I didn’t know how to cook?” Soohyun asked jokingly.

            “Well I’ve never really seen you in the kitchen. I do most of the cooking so I figured that you just weren’t one to cook.” Hoon admitted.

            “I know how to cook. I just know for a fact that of the two of us you are the better cook. Besides, I liked getting home cooked meals from other people. It has more of a warm feeling inside.” Soohyun explained.

            “Yeah whatever you say. Just shut up and eat your food.” Hoon said in a joking tone.

            The two of them ate their dinner and it was a bit more peaceful in the apartment now. There was no more awkwardness and no more tension between the two boys. It was just a lot happier in the room now that everything has been sorted out and that they were a bit more understanding.

            When they were finished eating Hoon helped Soohyun clean up and wash the dishes. There wasn’t too much to clean up but since Soohyun made all the food Hoon figured that he could at least help out in that way. Besides, he still kind of had to make up for being a bit cold to him earlier.

            Once they were done cleaning up Soohyun poured them both another glass of wine and headed towards the living room. He sat down on the couch and the TV. He was channel surfing when he finally landed on a romance action movie. Hoon walked into the living room and stood there for a second. He was thinking about something.

            Soohyun looked up and saw Hoon just standing there. “Hey, come over here.” He said and patted the seat next to him.

            Hoon looked at him and sighed. He took a sip of his wine and then walked over to sit next to Soohyun. After placing his wine down on the table he sat down next to Soohyun. Soohyun put his arm around Hoon’s shoulders and kissed him on the temple.

            Everything felt like it was back to normal. Soohyun felt like he was definitely in the right place. A part of him wanted to be at the party with his friends but he knew that this is where he belonged. Holding Hoon and being with him. He wouldn’t want to be anywhere else at this moment.

            While they were watching the movie Soohyun got a text from one of his friends that went to the party that he was invited to. It was a video that he sent. Of course his curiosity got the better of him so he played it and watched it.

            “Hey baby boy you are missing out on a good party. If you have time now you should really try and make it. There are a lot of hot guys here too. Catch you later bu.” His friend said and then the video ended.

            Little did Soohyun know that Hoon watched that video too and actually started to get a little pissed off again. “Who the hell was that?” Hoon asked.

            Soohyun cleared his throat and shook his head. “He’s just a friend. Don’t worry there is nothing going on between us. He may be gay but there is nothing. I promise.” He explained in a very staggered voice.

            Of course that really didn’t convince Hoon. However, he let it slide because he just figured he was being jealous about the whole thing. Besides, Soohyun was here with him and not with his friends. That had to count for something.

            It was obvious to Soohyun that Hoon was not so happy about what happened just the moment ago. He smiled and kissed Hoon’s temple. He then moved down to Hoon’s cheek and then his lips.

            In a matter of seconds the kiss grew extremely passionate. The second Hoon opened his mouth even a little Soohyun slipped his tongue into Hoon’s mouth and explored his cavern. Things got heated quickly as well. Soohyun leaned into Hoon and started to push him down until he was on top of him on the couch. His hands started to wonder down Hoon’s body.

            When Soohyun’s hands reached Hoon’s belt that is when everything came to a halt. Hoon immediately grabbed his hands and moved them away. He pulled away from Soohyun and caught this breath. “You really think that you are going to get it that easily?” He asked.

            Soohyun was so confused at what Hoon was saying. “What? What are you talking about?” He asked.

            “Since you were the one to cause the whole mess and misunderstanding I can’t just let you get away with it.” Hoon explained.

            Soohyun’s jaw dropped. “Are you serious? You seriously aren’t going to have with me just because we had a huge misunderstanding?” He asked for confirmation.

            “Isn’t that what I just said? Besides, I can’t let you get away with that. It just wouldn’t be fair. I have to punish you somehow.” Hoon explained.

            “Couldn’t you just give me a curfew or make me do a bunch of chores or something? This one us just way too cruel.” Soohyun pleaded.

            Hoon smiled and pushed Soohyun off of him. “Sorry love. This way I know for a fact that you would have learned your lesson.” He said teasingly.

            This was just unbelievable to Soohyun. He could not even comprehend why Hoon would do this to him. It wasn’t like he always wanted to have . It was just that they hadn’t had in a while and he hoped that after his promotions that he would finally get to really be with Hoon again.

            “Well in that case I guess I’ll get ready for bed.” Soohyun explained.

            “Oh right. Also to help you with the temptation you can sleep on the couch tonight since I got to sleep on it last night.” Hoon added.

            “You are kidding me?” Soohyun said.

            Hoon stood up from the couch and started to walk away. “I am definitely not kidding. But it’s not as uncomfortable as you might thing. Have a good night babe.” He said and then started to walk off to the bedroom.

            After all of this Soohyun could only smile. He watched Hoon start to walk away. “Hey Hoon.” He said.

            Hoon stopped in front of the bedroom and smiled. “What is it Soohyun?” He asked.

            Soohyun stared at him for a second and his smile grew bigger. “How about we get married?” He said randomly.

            When he heard that Hoon was in shock. His eyes grew wide and he looked back at Soohyun. “What did you say?” He asked for confirmation.

            “You heard me. Let’s get married.” Soohyun replied.  

 

A/N: Aren't you all lucky that I got this out. Man I really spoil you guys so much. I guess I must really love you guys. Call it an early Christmas gift. Anyway I don't know when I will be able to update again since I still have "'Friendly' Competition" to update now. I try and balance out the updates. So I leave you with this lovely cliff hanger. Since I know you all love the cliff hangers. Don't worry I'll be back soon. Please comment and upvote if you like this story. I love you all my readers and subscribers! Have a Merry Christmas!!!!