From a Different Point of View

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

            Aj was sitting in class barely keeping his eyes open. As much as he loved school he just could never keep up with all his classes. He was just barely getting an ‘A’ in his classes. He was staying up as late as he could in order to study for all his tests and classes.

            After four months of being here he couldn’t even spare a moment to text someone back. That was the only thing he felt guilty about. Once he would finally finish studying it would be too late to text anyone back. Especially Kiseop.

            The only thing Aj regretted about going to school the most was leaving Kiseop behind. There were times where he would actually cry at night because he missed him so much. He longed to hold him in his arms again. He wanted to kiss his soft innocent lips so badly that he would have dropped out of school just to do that again. But he was pushing himself to finish. He wanted to return a better man than he had left.

            He had already finished one year of school and he was looking at one more year. He wanted to go back to Korea to see his family and more importantly, Kiseop. But after a little bit over four months, Kiseop stopped texting him. Kiseop had texted him constantly ever since he left. He would even still text when Aj never even replied back. So by the texts stopping he knew for a fact that Kiseop had moved on.

            Aj couldn’t go back while knowing that. When Kiseop and he first got together they thought that they were soul mates and that they were meant for each other. He believed that completely. Even though he told Kiseop that if he ever got lonely to go ahead and find someone else, he didn’t mean it. He wanted him to wait for him. He just said that because he knew Kiseop would get lonely. He was with him for so long that he knew him too well. He missed him so much.

            The bell rang and Aj immediately woke up. The students grabbed their things and rushed out of the class. Aj slowly got up and started to pack his things and move towards the door. When he got out of the class room some of his friends popped up behind him and surprised him.

            “Hey Aj how’s it going?” One of them asked.

            “I’m good Shawn, Aaron.” Aj replied.

            “Dude, there’s a party tonight do you want to join us?” Aaron asked.

            Aj shook his head. “No I have too much homework and studying to do. You guys can have fun by yourselves.” He said.

            “Aw man come one. This is the fifth one that you have missed. You need to give yourself a break again. Just because we find out that you were gay at the last party doesn’t mean that anything is going to happen this time.” Shawn said.

            “Yeah that’s not something that I want to think about anymore.” Aj said.

            “Oh right because you have someone back home. Well we won’t tell him if you don’t.” Aaron said.

            “Shut up. You guys just go and enjoy yourselves while I go study for my test.” Aj said.

            “Oh right the big math test. After that you don’t have to take it anymore and then you go straight to your main career. Then our Aj is going to leave us and go back home.” Aaron said.

            “Aw just when we were just starting to like you. What a shame.” Shawn joked.

            “Whatever, I’ll see you guys later.” Aj said and then left to go to his dorm.

            Aj had a single bedroom since he started school a little late and at first his English was very broken. It was perfect for him though. He didn’t want a roommate in the first place since he was already getting homesick. Plus the fact that he was gay and that he was seriously missing Kiseop would not have been the best combination. Something really would have gone on in that room that Aj knew he was going to regret.

            He put down his things and fell onto his bed. He stared at his ceiling and let out a long sigh. He pulled out his phone and started to look over all the pictures that he had saved on his phone that had both him and Kiseop smiling together. He remembered when each picture was taken and where.

            Aj kept scrolling through his pictures and the farther he got into his pictures the more his heart started to hurt. Seeing all the pictures of him and Kiseop really killed him inside. Tears started to flow out of his eyes.

            Aj sat up and looked at the time. He noticed that it was about noon in Korea and Kiseop would be on a break about then. So Aj decided to send him a message. It was the only thing he could do in order to find out if Kiseop really did move on.

            Hey Kiseop, I know I haven’t written to you in a while. I hope you’re doing okay and having a good day.

            Aj sent the message and waited for the reply. He knew Kiseop so well that by a simple text message he could tell what Kiseop was feeling. He was hoping that he wouldn’t get the feeling he was expecting.

            Kiseop had replied and Aj took in a deep breath. He opened the text and he felt the tears starting to flow down his cheeks like a river.

            Thanks. U too.

            That was all Kiseop had replied back. Aj’s heart broke into a thousand pieces. He knew that leaving Kiseop was something he was going to regret. Only he really hadn’t felt the regret until now.

            Aj threw the phone on the ground and punched a wall. He started to cry heavily. He couldn’t contain any of his feelings anymore. “Kiseop I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you. When I said that you could find someone else I didn’t really mean it. I just didn’t want you to be lonely. I’m so sorry.” He said to himself.

            Aj removed his fist from the wall and took in another deep breath. He looked at his trembling hand and went to go pick up his phone. He looked through his pictures again and he felt something inside heat up.

            “I’ll come back to you Kiseop. I’ll be back sooner than you think. I’ll return a better man than I left you. I promise. You and I will be together again someday.” Aj promised to himself. He walked over to his desk and started working on his school work. He was determined to finish his class early and return home to Kiseop. That was his main goal now.

 

<3<3<3

            Eli was sitting on his couch watching TV. It had already been about eight months since Kevin broke up with him. It was seriously something that he couldn’t get over. A week after Kevin had broken up with him he was constantly partying and fooling around with all kinds of people. He knew that he was a mess and he knew that he was such a mess because he seriously screwed up with Kevin. And he couldn’t forgive himself for it.

            While he was watching TV Dongho came into the room from out of the bathroom and sat right next to him. They had been officially together for a few months, even though Eli thought of him as more as filler for the moment until he got over Kevin.

            “Hyung, do you think that you could cook for me?” Dongho asked Eli.

            Eli sighed and shook his head. “I’m not in the mood Dongho. Maybe some other time.” He replied.

            Dongho pouted. “But you said that last time. Please Eli Hyung. You used to cook for Kevin all the time.” He said.

            That just poked at one of Eli’s nerves. “Dongho that was a different situation. Besides I never started cooking for him until one year into our relationship.” Eli explained.

            “Well you and I have technically been together for a year. So, maybe you could at least heat something up.” Dongho said.

            “I’m not hungry.” Eli said coldly.

            Dongho sighed and moved closer to Eli. He kissed his cheek hoping that would get him to change his mind. “Please.” He said. Then he kissed his cheek again and then he moved to Eli’s lips.

            Eli started to kiss him back a few times but then he pulled away. “I am not making you anything. If you want something you can order takeout.” He said and then went back to watching TV.

            Dongho pouted and sat back into the couch. “Hyung, why is it that when I am here you never want to really look at me or touch me? When you are at my place it’s the complete opposite. Especially when you and Kevin first broke up.” He said.

            Eli was starting to get upset. “Dongho what have I said about bringing up Kevin? You don’t ever do it when we are together.” Eli scolded.

            Dongho sighed. He knew that Eli was still in love with Kevin. They had been together for four years, how could he not still be in love with him. “You still love him don’t you?” He said bluntly.

            Eli shot a look at him. “What do you mean by that?” Eli asked.

            “I mean when you are here all alone you still think of him. You don’t want to look or touch me when we are here because you shared this house together. You feel as if you are still cheating on him whenever I’m here. But when we are at my place you don’t have that feeling at all. You still sense him here and I know you miss him.” Dongho said.

            Eli swallowed and took in a deep breath. Dongho read him like a book. “It’s just that, I hate the way we ended it. I feel as if I really lost my soul mate. I know that I shouldn’t have cheated in the first place but I, I don’t know why I did.” He admitted.

            “Look hyung, if you really love him then don’t you think that you should go after him? I mean tell him how you really feel. Tell him that you just can’t get over him and that he’s precious to you.” Dongho said.

            Eli leaned back in his seat. “I can’t though. Kevin already found someone else. I saw the two of them at a restaurant one night. He looked happy with that other guy. But on the inside I felt as if something was wrong.” He thought out loud.

            “Hyung, he probably still loves you. You just need to build up his trust again. I will admit that it won’t be easy but I am willing to help you.” Dongho explained.

            Eli was confused. “What?” He asked.

            “I’m part of the reason why you two broke up in the first place and that caused you a big pain on your heart. As much as I love you I know that you can never truly love me back. So, I am willing to help heal your hear by helping you win back the love of your life.” Dongho said.

            Eli’s eyes grew wide with joy. “Are you serious? Are you that willing to help me get Kevin back?” He asked excitedly.

            Dongho nodded. “I see how sad you can get. It’s like Kevin took your happiness when he left. So I am willing to help you get that happiness back.” Dongho said.

            Eli smiled but then it disappeared quickly. “What if Kevin won’t take me back?” He asked.

            Dongho smiled and giggled. “Hyung don’t be silly. Who can resist your smile and charm?” He said.

            Eli put his smiled back on and gave Dongho a hug. He held him tight and left that smile on his face. “Thank you Dongho. You’re a really good friend.” He said.

            Dongho took in Eli’s scent. Knowing that this was going to be the real last time that they were going to be together like this. “I’ll help you in any way I can.” He replied.

            Eli pulled away and gave him one last kiss. He knew that was what Dongho wanted. It was the least he could do in order repay him. The two were going to spend a lot of time together planning how to get Kevin back.

            Eli pulled away from Dongho and looked him in the eyes. Dongho smiled and moved away from Eli. “Okay, let’s get to planning ‘Get Kevin back as your boyfriend’.” Dongho said.

            Eli nodded and they immediately started to plan everything out. Eli was determined to get Kevin back. He had to. If he didn’t he knew that he would probably die from a broken heart. As much as he thought he could live without him after he left, he finally admitted, he couldn’t. So he was going to get him back even if it was the last thing he did.

 

A/N: So 2seop and Elvin fans you have something to look foreward to. I hope this makes you guys happy. As for you Vinseop fans I am sorry but certain things need to go into motion soon. But I am not abandoing Vinseop yet. There has to be a little something before I break them up. If you catch my drift. Okay Soohoon chapter next (as usual) if you are lucky then maybe I could add a little something something in there. If you get what I mean ;) Thank you to all my subscribers. You guys help me keep on writing. Thank you to everyone who has read my story. Please leave comments because I love reading them. Have an awesome day :)