Chapter 27: Surprise Surprise

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

            After spending the night with Kiseop again, Aj woke up in the bed next to the man of his dreams and he couldn’t have been happier. In his mind he remembered when they first met years ago. It was such a random meeting but he was extrememly happy that it even happened.

            Aj moved to Kiseop’s cheek and it was then that Kiseop had woken up. They two lovers smiled at each other. Kiseop moved closer to Aj in order to put his head on his chest. Aj then moved his arm so that it wrapped around Kiseop’s shoulders. They stayed like that for a little bit longer.

            “How about you come into work with me today? I know that you had something planned but I would love it if you would just come in with me and stay for a little while. Even if it’s just for five minutes I would love it if you stayed.” Kiseop explained.

            Aj smiled and then looked at Kiseop. After looking into his eyes an idea popped into his head. “How about this? If I go with you today to work, then you have to take a half day and come with me to go and look for a house.” He explained.

            Kiseop took in a deep breath and thought about the proposition. “I don’t know if I can get a half day. The guys have been trying to work on this new dance number and they want to show it in front of the CEO of the company to show that we can dance whatever they want us to.” He explained.

            “Really? But you guys have backed up Shin Soohyun. He is one of the biggest idols that you guys could dance for.” Aj explained.

            “Yeah I know. I think they just want to prove to themselves that they can do more and that we can work as hard as anyone else. I know where they are coming from but I kind of want to just take what they give us. We’re getting paid enough to live and a little more but some of them want to be appreciated more.” Kiseop explained.

            “I see. Well if you want me to talk to your crew then I can arrange something. You and I both know that they listen everytime that we gang up on them.” Aj joked.

            “That was only because you were intimidating and you can ruin their career in almost an instant. Now that you have your degree as well, they are going to hate you even more.” Kiseop joked.

            “What? They hate me? I thought that they actually liked me. Well I guess I am just going to have to enforce the fact that they are intimidated by me.” Aj joked.

            Kiseop hit Aj softly to hint to him to stop teasing his dance crew. “Well I’ll just ask them if they are willing to give me a half day. Who knows, maybe they’ll want a day off too.” He explained.

            “Yeah I guess. Well we should probably get out of bed and get you ready for work.” Aj explained.

            “Okay fine.” Kiseop replied and then got out of bed. Aj followed the motion too and started to get ready for the day ahead of them.

            When they got to the dance studio, Kiseop’s crew took one look at Aj and smiled. “Aj, long time no see. I’m glad to see that you are back from your long trip in America.” One of the dancers said.

            “It’s good to be back. It’s also nice to see that this group had grown in size since I was last in here. No wonder you all have been starting to get into the big leagues.” Aj complimented.

            “Well it’s been a team effort but adding those few other people really has helped us out.” The dancer said again.

            “I see. Well there is something that I need to talk to you guys about. Fortunately for me you are the second in command.” Aj explained.

            “Really? So what is it that you would like to talk to me about?” The second in command asked.

            “I was wondering if you guys could give Kiseop half the day off. I know that all of you are working so hard to prove that you all are great dancers but I kind of would like to go looking for a house or apartment with him. Plus he is your first in command so I am sure that he will make up the work that all of you are going to do. You know him, he works very hard for his dancing.” Aj explained.

            The second in command nodded and looked at the dancer next to him. “Kiseop has worked really hard and I know that he wants what we are trying to accomplish as much as the rest of us do. So, I think that we can sacrifice half of a day with him. You two are looking to live together and that is something that he used to talk about a lot.” He explained.

            That was surprising to Aj. “Wait, did you just say that Kiseop used to talk about moving in with me all the time?” Aj asked.

            The two boys looked at each other and smiled. “Yeah didn’t you know that? Before you went to school and apparently broke up, Kiseop said that the one thing that he would want in your relationship was for you two to live together. He thought that that was going to be the next step.” The other boy explained.

            “Is that so? Man, now I wish that I never would have left and done this earlier. I guess I really messed up on my part.” Aj thought out loud.

            “Just a little. At least Kiseop go through an abusive relationship while you were gone.” The second in command explained.

            “Yeah Kevin was actually really nice. I do think that it was a good thing that you came back when you did though. From what I was getting from Kiseop, they were just about to go into a more serious relationship.” The other boy explained.

            Aj felt thankful in his mind just then. He knew that Kiseop was very pissed off at him when he came back. He even said that he was the reason why the relationship that he had had been ruined. Even though he felt bad about that, at least it made him get back the relationship that he once had.

            “Okay everyone! We need to start on this choreography now if we want to accomplish anything today. Let’s get into our positions.” Kiseop said and the dance crew got into their positions.

            “Got to go Aj. Got to get things done if you really want to get Kiseop out of here in a timely manner.” The second in command said and then winked.

            Aj rolled his eyes a little and then walked out of the way of the dancers. There was a spot where the guests usually sat in order to watch them. Aj sat down there and watched the crew stretch for a little bit. They all looked like they were a little tired but it didn’t seem to bother them. Since they worked so hard all the time a little lack of sleep was something that really wasn’t a problem.

            As the day went on, Aj was more and more impressed with the way that Kiseop’s dance crew was moving. Since he last saw them they really have come a long way in their performace and they now moved very well as a group. There were very few times where they were off or they weren’t in sync. And even though the song they were dancing too was very outgoing and powerful, there was still so much grace and smoothness to the dance that just made it the perfect balance. If Aj had the money at the moment, he would definitely sponsor this crew. Not because his boyfriend was in it but mostly because they were so good.

            A good few hours later, the crew was all sweaty and tired from the work they had done until that time. Even though most of them still had the rest of the day, Kiseop’s second walked up to him and smiled. “Hey we can handle the rest of today. Why don’t you go and hangout with your cute boyfriend who has patiently waited for you all these hours?”

            Kiseop looked over at Aj and saw that he was on the phone. He figured that it was either their realitor or someone from work that he was talking to. He remembered what his deal was and he planned to stick to it. When he looked back at his second he smiled. “Thanks.”

            Even though he was still sweaty he snuck up on Aj. He put his hand on his shoulder and when Aj turned to look at him he snuck in a kiss on the lips and then made his way to the shower room. Aj was a bit stunned by the action but he continued to smile and talk on the phone.

            After his shower Kiseop showed up with his duffel bag with his dirty clothes inside. Aj was done talking on the phone and was now again waiting for his boyfriend. When he turned around and saw Kiseop immerge from the other room he smiled. He met him half way and then gave Kiseop a loving kiss on the lips.

            When they pulled away Kiseop looked Aj deep in the eye and smiled. “That was one of the best greetings that I’ve ever had.” He joked.

            “A great greeting should be given to the greatest person in my life. There is no one else who I would ever want to give it to. Hense why we are going to go right now to find a new apartment to live in. One that we can definitely share and call our own.” Aj explained.

            Kiseop smiled and started to walk out. Aj smiled back and walked right by Kiseop after grabbing his hand. The second that all the other guys saw that they started ti cheer and clap their hands. Kiseop looked back at them and sighed.

            “Hey guys continue practicing! There is nothing to see here.” He said in a joking way.

            “Yeah yeah just get out of here. Let us know when you get your place so that we can come and have a giant party when neither of you are there.” His second joked.

            Kiseop rolled his eyes and started to pull Aj a little since he seemed to be getting too much of a laugh out of that conversation. If they stayed any longer then he knew that they would never get out of that practice room.

            They eventually met their realitor at an apartment building that was about fifteen minutes away from the dance studio that they were at. When they arrived the building looked so beautiful. The neighborhood wasn’t horrible either. Everyone was friendly and looked like they were so kind. Kiseop already had a very good feeling about this one.

            “Alright babe. This is the first one that we are going to be looking at.” Aj explained.

            “And certainly not the last. Hello I am your realitor Sunny.” A woman explained as she walked up to the couple.

            “Oh so you are Sunny. It’s very nice to finally meet you. I am Aj and this is my boyfriend Kiseop. Thank you so much for fitting us in on such short notice.” Aj explained as he went to go shake the realitors hand.

            “It’s really no problem at all. I was actually just doing desk work today. I am actually glad that you called since I hate desk work.” She joked with them. “Anyway, how about we see the apartment?”

            The couple nodded and then started to follow Sunny into the building. As they entered the building they noticed that it looked like it had just been renovated. In their minds that was a good sign. They walked to the elevator and then Sunny pressed the button to go up to the fifth floor. That was going to be a little challenging for them but they would get through it.

            As the elevator doors opened they could see the door to the apartment was opened. Sunny had probably opened it so that they could just walk in. She walked in first and then the couple followed. The second they walked in they knew that it had to be the one for them. The floors were wooden and the apartment had a nice beige color to it.

            The further they walked in they saw that there was marble countertops, and and island in the kitchen. The stove was electric and there were oak cabinets. This was going to make cooking for them so much easier. They hated cooking with the gas stove that Kiseop had. This was definitely going to be such an upgrade for the both of them.

            “As you can see, this apartment is a bit small but there is still plenty of space. This is a two bedroom and one bath apartment. The bathroom comes with a tub and a shower. There are his and her sinks as well so there should be plenty of room for both of you in there.” Sunny explained.

            “Yeah I can see that. How much is it going to cost us for the month?” Kiseop asked.

            “The current price that is being asked is about fifteen hundred won a month.” Sunny explained.

            Kiseop looked at Aj to see if that was going to be okay. Kiseop’s current apartment was less than that and he was fine, but since they were going to be paying together, he wanted to make sure that things were going to work out. Aj looked back at him and smiled. That was when Kiseop knew that everything was going to work out fine.

            Sunny looked at each one of the boys and had on a nervous face. She didn’t know if this was a good sign or not. “Is everything okay with you two?”

            “Oh yes it is. After looking around I think that we can go on to look at other apartments.” Aj explained.

            “Was this one not to your liking?” Sunny asked in a bit of a sad tone.

            Kiseop laughed. “No, actually this was something that we are actually looking forward to. We just want to check out some other places just to make sure that this is the place that we really want to live in.” He explained.

            “I see. Well I’ll show you a few other places and then you we can discuss more about what you want to do.” Sunny explained.

            “I think that is a very good idea. Babe do you think that you are okay with that?” Aj asked Kiseop.

            “Yeah that should be fine. Although, I think that we have pretty much have gotten the general idea of what we really want.” Kiseop explained.

            Sunny had a huge smile on her face after hearing that. She was very hopeful that these two would be happy in the apartment that she just showed them. Even though she was trying to sell this apartment for months there was nothing wrong with it. To everyone else it was too dated and they didn’t like it. But she could see that these guys really wanted someplace for themselves and dated really didn’t mean much to them. That was something that she was actually very thankful for.

            As the day continued the three of them went to about three other locatons. The rest of them were pretty good as well, but the first apartment was where their hearts were currently at. There was something about that location that the couple just had a very good feeling about. As much as it was a little too close to work, at the same time was very convient. Even for Aj it was going to be relatively close to his work. It was the most convinent of all of them. Plus they really loved it.

            At the end of the day they went back to the realitor office to discuss what they were going to do. Sunny gestured for the boys to sit while she got some of the paperwork. The two boys sat in the chairs and had a look of excitement. This was something that the both of them had been dreaming of and now it was coming true.

            Sunny gathered all the paperwork and noticed something that was a little different. There was an added paper to the file that she hadn’t seen yet. When she read the paper she had a gleeful look on her face. However, she didn’t know if this was going to be a deal breaker. Just to make sure, she walked back to her desk and sat down.

            “Okay, so there is something that I didn’t know about before and now I am obligated to tell you this. The owner of the apartment that you two would like to rent has changed his status. Instead of renting out the apartment he wants to sell it now.” She explained.

            That was a bit of a problem. Kiseop really didn’t know if that was going to be something that they could afford at the moment. Aj only just came back from school and hasn’t been working too much.

            Kiseop looked over to see Aj’s response. There still seemed to be a smile on his face. “Well, I guess that we are just going to have to buy that apartment then.” He replied.

            Kiseop hit Aj and started to whisper to him. “Hey, can we afford that? It has to be way more than what we were going to pay for rent.” He explained.

            “Calm down babe. I’ve been saving money for a while now and I’ve gotten a bonus check at work for being promoted and finishing school. We can afford this place more than you think.” Aj said to calm down his lover.

            “So, is this still okay? If not, we can discuss other options again.” Sunny asked for assurance.

            Aj smiled at Kiseop and grabbed his hand. He kissed his hand, then turned to Sunny. “We will definitely take the apartment.” He replied.

            Sunny smiled. “Most excellent.”

            “Wait, so we are going to officially be living together, as in owning our own apartment?” Kiseop asked just to make sure that he was hearining things right.

            “Yes babe. We are going to be like a family. We have our own place now.” Aj confirmed. The two we happier than they’ve ever been.

 

<3<3<3

 

            There was a series of knocks coming from the front door early in the morning. When Eli looked at the clock he noticed that it was seven o’clock, on a Sunday. The one day where he liked to sleep in and nothing in the world could bother him. Well, except for obsessive knocking on the door.

            He got out of his bed and made his way into the living room. “I’m coming calm down.” He said in a grumpy tone.

            Eli opened the door and saw a face that he knew was too early to see. “Eli, did you miss me?” Xander asked while barging into his home.

            “My God Xander. It’s seven o’clock in the morning. Couldn’t you have come at a more decent time?” Eli asked.

            “Oh I’m sorry. Would it have been better if I was one of those boys that you cheated on Kevin with? We all know Kevin doesn’t wake up for anything before nine so that would make it a perfect opportunity for you to sneak around.” Xander explained.

            “For the record, I never cheated on Kevin in this house. I never left early in order to see someone since he would know as well. Whenever I cheated on him, it was after work and I would say that it was a meeting or that I was working overtime.” Eli explained.

            “Ah so you just tried to hide it from him forever. It’s too bad that he figured it out huh? He figured it out more than once. I always believed that his biggest mistake was forgiving you and taking you back the first time. I still even think that it is a mistake for him to be here in this place with you.” Xander said.

            Eli bit his tongue knowing that Xander was just trying to get under his skin. “Xander, did you really just come here this early knowing that Kevin was still asleep just to patronize me or is there some other reason why you are here?” He asked.

            “There actually is another reason why I am here. Like I said earlier, I don’t like Kevin being here. So, I have just moved into a new apartment and I want Kevin to move in with me.” Xander said.

            Eli’s eyes went wide. He knew that he couldn’t keep Kevin here, but he didn’t want him to leave. All the effort he put into trying to get Kevin to forgive him would be for nothing. At the same time though, he just wanted what was best for Kevin. He didn’t want Kevin to feel as if his life was falling apart. Not again anyway.

            “Look, I am not keeping Kevin here by force. He is here on his own free will. If he wants to go with you I can’t stop him. But know that he may not go with you. He has just been getting situated here. I doubt he wants to keep moving out.” Eli said.

            “You and I both know that Kevin doesn’t belong here! He belongs around people who actually love him.” Xander argued.

            “I’ve always loved him! There was never a time that I haven’t loved him!” Eli argued back.

            “Yeah and cheating on him really showed how much you loved him.” Xander shot back.

            Eli didn’t know what to say after that. He knew that Xander had made his point and there was nothing he could say to deny that that was the truth. The two then heard a door opened and Kevin came out. His hair was messy and his eyes were just barely open. He was still in a daze.

            “Why are you two yelling at this time of day? All I was trying to do was trying to get some more sleep.” He explained.

            “Sorry Kevin darling. I just wanted to stop by to ask you something.” Xander explained in a joyous tone.

            “Xander I love you but, you are just way to happy for me right now.” Kevin explained as he passed him and Eli and went into the kitchen.

            Eli bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes he was debating what he should do in this moment. Since he decided that this wasn’t his decision to make, he started to speak. “Kevin, Xander has something to tell you that’s very important. I think that you should hear him out.” He said.

            Kevin looked over at the two and saw their faces. They were both filled with a bit of sadness. That made Kevin assume that there was something that happened to someone that he knew. He could only expect the worst.

            Kevin walked over to the living room couch and took a seat. Eli and Xander both followed and decided to sit down as well. Xander sat next to Kevin while Eli decided to sit on the stool that was by the island in the kitchen. He didn’t really want to hear what they were going to talk about. Plus this was something that could possibly crush him.

            “Kevin, I know that you are having a hard time getting money right now with your hours getting cut back but I may have a solution for that. I have just got a new apartment and there is an extra bedroom that is all yours. I only ask that you help pay for utilities.” Xander explained.

            Kevin bit his lip and then looked at Eli. There was a part of him that knew that he didn’t want to be here under the same roof as Eli, but the other part of him knew that since he has been back Eli has never asked anything of him. In fact, Eli probably wouldn’t ever want to ask anything of him. He loved Xander with all his heart but he just couldn’t really think about living with him. There were some things that Kevin would never be able to deal with if they lived together. In his mind, even if he moved out, he would just move back in.

            Since it looked like Kevin was a bit torn on what he should say Eli decided that he would put in his own opinion. “Kevin, I think that you should move in with Xander. I know that you really didn’t have a choice in moving back in here but I just thought that you would want to have some place on your own accord.” He explained.

            Kevin was a bit hurt by that but he knew that Eli was trying not to keep him here. He knew that Eli still had feelings for him. It wasn’t like he was keeping that part a secret. But Kevin felt as if this was becoming more of a home to him again. Eli was trying to be a good roommate and he was trying to just keep things normal and as if nothing was really going on. As much as he appreciated that, he was still a little upset. He thought that Eli knew him a little better than that.

            “Thank you for your opinion Eli. I really appreciate it. And Xander, I appreciate the offer but I don’t think that I can live with you. It’s not that I don’t love you, it’s just that I don’t think that we would be compatable.” Kevin explained.

            Eli looked up and his face brightened. He couldn’t belive that Kevin had just said that. In fact, he slapped himself a little to make sure that he wasn’t dreaming. Xander on the other hand was a bit shocked. “Wait dear, are you serious about this? You told me when you first moved back in here that you weren’t happy about it. Plus I don’t think that you staying here is a good idea. Eli may try to take advantage of you some time and plus I don’t think that it’s good for your mental health.” Xander explained.

            “Thank you for worrying about me Xander but Eli has actually been really good to me. I believe that he intends to make this work out and that we can still be friends.” Kevin explained.

            Xander sighed and looked over at Eli. “Well I guess you have a point there. I actually probably should go and find a new roommate now though.” He explained.

            “That might be a good idea. If you just signed for the apartment then having a roommate is a good idea. You are going to need some help getting the rent. If you want I can help you look around for a roommate.” Kevin offered.

            “No I’ll be fine. Besides, I heard that Kibum has been looking for a place to stay. I may offer him the room.” Xander explained.

            “I thought that you didn’t care for Kibum. I believe that you said that it was just a little fling and that you never really wanted anything to do with him again.” Kevin explained.

            “I did say that. However, he needs a place and I need a roommate so I guess I can handle being around him again.” Xander explained.

            “So basically, you are putting yourself in my situation.” Kevin said softly.

            Xander rolled his eyes. “No I am not. I never actually had a relationship with the guy and then he ended up cheating on me. It was a neutral decision of us meeting, spending the night together, and never really talking to each other again.”

            Kevin sighed and shook his head. “Sometimes I really don’t understand you. You are like a book that I can’t read.”

            “I like being that way. Well, I should actually get going. I actually have work unlike some people in this town.” Xander joked.

            “Okay that’s fine Xander.” Kevin replied.

            Xander stood up and adjusted his clothes. He looked over at Eli and grinded his teeth. “Hey, if you ever do anything to hurt my friend again, I am going to kick your so hard that you are going to fly all around the world and back.”

            “Just get going Xander. There is no reason as to why you need to tell me that. You told me that when we first broke up.” Eli explained.

            “And I hold onto it. I am watching you Mr. Kim. I am always watching you.” Xander said.

            Kevin started to lead Xander towards the door of the house. “Thanks for stopping by Xander. I really do appreciate it. Have a good day at work and call me later when you have the time.” He explained.

            Xander smiled and then left the house. Kevin waved at him and then closed the door. The second the door was closed he let out a sigh. Eli looked over at him after that. As happy as he was knowing that Kevin wasn’t going to leave, he couldn’t help but really wonder why he decided to stay. He knew what he said but he didn’t know if what was said was true.

            “As much as I love him as a friend, there is no way that I could ever really live with him.” Kevin thought out loud.

            “Kevin, why did you not move in with him? I know what you said but is that really the reason? Since I brought you back here, you have wanted to leave. I always accepted that you would leave but refusing an offer like that doesn’t make any sense.” Eli explained.

            After crossing his arms Kevin walked over to Eli and stood right in front of him. He bent down to his eye level and stared at him right in the eyes. “The real reason why I didn’t say yes to moving in with Xander is because you’ve changed. I don’t know how yet, but you have. I feel better around you. Better than I have before. When you first cheated on me I always had a feeling that you would do it again but I loved you too much to really accept it. Now, I feel like you are more genuine. I feel as if you have more love in you than you ever hae before.” Kevin explained.

            Again, Eli had to fight in order not to make a move on Kevin. His heart started racing and he had to take in some deep breaths in order to keep himself calm. “To be honest Kevin. When you actually walked out on me I thought that I didn’t need you at the very beginning. But it was actually every soon after that I realized that I had messed up something that was the most important thing in my life. I realized that my life was nothing without you in it.” Eli explained.

            It was now Kevin that had a racing heart. He knew that this was not good. The feelings that he had for Eli had resurfaced at this moment. In his mind he was wondering if they had ever really left. When he was with Kiseop he was happy and really enjoyed their time together, but the more he thought about it, Kiseop was just a very fortunate rebound that turned out to be a very loving relationship. However, it is apparent that no matter how much of a good relationship that was, both of them had not gotten over their previous relationships at all. The feelings were still there, hidden under everything else.

            “Eli, you have to understand something. I don’t know if I can really have a relationship with you ever again. They always say that if they cheat once then they are going to cheat again. For your case it was true and I don’t want to get hurt again. I’ve had enough of that now to last me more than a lifetime.” Kevin explained.

            That tugged at Eli’s heart. “Kevin, you need to understand something. Since you left I haven’t been with anyone. God knows I had many opportunites to hook up with someone but I didn’t. The only thing that I could do was think about how I could make things up to you after hurting you so much. All I truly want Kevin to make things right.”

            Kevin closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He turned around to take a moment to think. Eli stood up and put a hand on Kevin’s shoulder. It was that point that Kevin decided that he was going to give into his emotions. He couldn’t hold them back anymore. He truly believed that there was something different about Eli that he really liked, so he was going to give it a shot.

            When Kevin turned around he looked at Eli and then took a moment to look into his eyes. They had a happier look to them than he has ever seen in their entire time together. It was at that moment that Kevin completely gave in.

            Kevin clashed his lips against Eli’s and started to kiss him passionately. It was such a surprised to Eli that he had to grab onto the counter behind him in order to keep his balance. As soon as he realized what was happening he started to kiss Kevin back. When he got the chance he switched places with Kevin and then lifted him up onto the counter. Eli held onto Kevin while pressing up against him as well. Slowly he started to lift up his shirt and feel his smooth skin. Kevin was running his hands through Eli’s unmade hair and started to slip his tongue into Eli’s mouth.

            After a couple of minutes Eli pulled away and looked Kevin in the eyes. “I’ve never stopped loving you.” He whispered.

            Kevin gave him a soft kiss and then placed his head on Eli’s shoulder. “I really hate to say this but I never stopped loving you either.” He admitted.

            Eli smiled and then decided to pick Kevin up. When he picked him up he made his way over to the bedroom. Once they were inside he placed Kevin down on the bed and started to kiss him again. Kevin started to kiss him back and react to every touch that Eli placed upon him. Eli took that as a good sign.

            After removing their clothing Eli moved his hand down to Kevin’s member and started to massage it. Kevin started to moan with pleasure that Eli was giving him. It was soon that Kevin gave Eli the look of what he wanted him to do. Eli lifted Kevin’s legs and lined up with Kevin’s entrance. When they were both ready Eli started to into Kevin. Both of them started to moan with absolute pleasure. Another few minutes passed and they finally released themselves.

            Eli fell upon Kevin and started to hold onto him. Kevin held him back while trying to catch his breath. When Eli finally catches his breath he lifts himself up and looks at Kevin. He gently touches his face and gives him one more kiss. “Good thing it’s a Sunday huh?” He joked.

            Kevin laughed and kissed Eli again. “I guess it is. If it wasn’t then this would be a little more stressful huh?”

            “Yes it would have. How about I make you some breakfast?” Eli asked.

            “How about we both make breakfast? Together.” Kevin suggested.

            Eli smiled and nodded. “I like that idea.”

            The two then got out of the bed and put on some clothes and made breakfast together. The two didn’t know where they stood at the moment. But that was okay. All they were happy about was that they were back to where they were before. Happy. 

 

A/N: Oh how I missed my cubs so much. I know that this has come out a lot longer than all of you expected but it is out and I tried my hardest to find time to get it to you. The amount of hours I spent writing it was not too bad. It was just trying to find the time between homework and other school activities to do it. I hope that you all enjoyed the chapter. I know a lot of Vinseop fans are angry but I never said that they would be or stay together. Its all a mystery for now. Okay, I say there are only about 2 chapters left. I know that it's going to be a while before I post those chapters. Thanks you all for being so patient with me. Please upvote and comment cause I love reading them. Remember, Karabear loves you!