Is it too Late?

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

           Kevin came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and looked at Kiseop who was now sitting on the couch. It was a bit late now and the sun was already setting. It was strange for both of them to be home before the sun set since they had both been so busy.

            Kevin walked over to where Kiseop was and sat right next to him. He looked at him and then went to stare at the blank TV. Kiseop was so tired these days that he would usually just sit down somewhere and stare off into the distance.

            “Babe, are you okay?” Kevin asked as he touched Kiseop’s arm.

            Kiseop snapped out of his daze and looked at Kevin. “Yeah I’m fine. I’m just really tired again. These choreographers that the company is hiring are just something else. If it isn’t fast and in sync then it isn’t good.” He explained.

            “Well I guess we should eat and let you get to bed. How about I make you something?” Kevin asked.

            Kiseop smiled and put an arm around Kevin’s shoulders. He kissed his temple and whispered in his ear. “If I go to bed early then I miss out on seeing your beautiful smile.” He replied.

            Hearing those words caused Kevin to blush. “I’m going to start dinner now.” He said nervously.

            Kevin tried to get up but Kiseop held onto him. He pulled Kevin onto his lap and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed Kevin’s shoulder and then rested his head on his back. “Let me just hold you a little longer Kevin. Then we can cook together.” Kiseop said softly.

            “It’s okay, I can make it myself.” Kevin replied.

            “No, I’ll help.” Kiseop replied back.

            Kevin gave a little giggle. “It’s almost like you’re saying that you don’t like my cooking.” He joked.

            “I don’t like your cooking.” Kiseop said.

            Kevin was in shock. “Wow, thanks babe that makes me feel good about myself.” He said sarcastically.

            “I don’t like your cooking baby. I love it. I just want something to do so that I stay awake.” Kiseop said.

            “Alright that was just really sweet. But let’s get cooking so that you can get some rest.” Kevin said and he stood up and started to pull Kiseop.

            Kiseop got up from the couch and walked with Kevin into the kitchen. They started to prepare food for the night. The two of them cooked side by side and enjoyed each other’s company. They ate later and then they went to bed.

 

<3<3<3

 

            Aj was in his room packing his things for he had just finished his time in college. He packed everything as quickly as possible and left his room. As he was leaving his two friends came up to him and they both put an arm around him.

            “So Aj how does it feel to have graduated?” Shawn asked.

            Aj smiled and took in a deep breath. “It feels amazing. I’m really looking forward to going home. I really want to see how my boyfriend is doing. Or, my ex-boyfriend if he’s still mad at me.” He explained.

            “Cheer up Aj, I’m sure that the second he lays eyes on you he is going to be so happy. I mean come on, a good looking guy like you is hard to resist.” Aaron said.

            Shawn had to laugh a little. “You make it sound like you’re in love with him yourself Aaron. So, are you admitting your love to him now right before he leaves?” He asked.

            Aaron went into a panic. “No way Shawn. I’m just trying to keep his hopes up. You never know could happen. There is still a chance buddy. Just hang in there.” He explained.

            “Thanks guys. But I really got to get to the airport soon. Maybe if you ever come to Korea we can hang out.” Aj said.

            “That sounds like a plan. We’ll be seeing you buddy.” Shawn said. Aj nodded and started to walk off towards the front of the school where a taxi was waiting for him. He looked back and had a bittersweet feeling. But the only thing on his mind was getting back to Kiseop.

           

<3<3<3

 

            “You can make it Kevin. You are almost there.” Kiseop said as he was jogging on the track again with Kevin just barely trailing behind.

            Kevin ran for a few more seconds before he crossed the white line. “Thank god that is over.” He said.

            “Hey you’re getting better. You made it through ten whole laps. I am very proud of you.” Kiseop said and kissed Kevin’s forehead.

            “I still can’t believe that you run three miles. That is just ridiculous.” Kevin said and then got up.

            “Well I have a job where I have to stay in shape. I just like to have you around to keep me company. Plus you have to stay in shape for ‘other’ activities too.” Kiseop joked.

            “Wow you are just something else.” Kevin said sassily.

            “Come on, you know that you are going to be muscular when you actually start exercising with me completely. We can tone your abs, get some more muscle in your arms, and everything.” Kiseop said.

            “Well some abs would be nice. But as for right now I feel fine with just that way I am.” Kevin said.

            Kiseop smiled. “I’m happy with you too. Now shall we go home and shower?” He asked.

            Kevin was about to nod but he was too tired. “Let me just sit here for now. I’m exhausted.” He replied.

            Kiseop just laughed at that. “Well you don’t have to move yourself but I want to go home. So I’m just going to have to carry you.” He explained.

            “What?” Kevin asked since he didn’t process what Kiseop had said.

            This caused Kiseop to roll his eyes. He grabbed Kevin and put him over his shoulder. “Let’s go.” He said and then started to jog off.

            “Lee Kiseop put me down.” Kevin said with a little giggle in his voice. Kiseop carried Kevin all the way back to the parking lot where they had parked the car.

            Not far away Eli was hiding in the parking lot in a car along with Dongho. They were spying on Kevin and Kiseop in order to plan how to break them up better. He sighed and Dongho noticed it.

            “Hyung, I don’t know why you are so beat up about this whole thing. Honestly that other guy seems to really be treating Kevin Hyung well. Better than you treated him.” Dongho said.

            “Dude, can you shut up.” Eli said and then ate a chocolate bar.

            Dongho rolled his eyes. “At least that other guy is keeping Kevin fit. Unlike you. You care going to eat your life away with chocolate bars.” He replied.

            Eli glared at Dongho and took another bite of the chocolate bar. “When are you going to start being helpful and helping me plan how to get Kevin back?” Eli asked.

            “Hyung, I will be honest. I really don’t know if with the way you have broken his heart if you have a place in there anymore. I don’t mean to sound mean about it but look at Kevin. He’s happy. Isn’t that something that you should accept?” Dongho advised.

            Eli looked back that the car where Kevin and Kiseop now shared a kiss and then drove off. “I want him to be happy. I really do. But I just hoped that he would be happy with me. When I hurt him the last time the only thing I saw was sadness in his eyes. I don’t want him to have that ever again. I want him to look at me and be full of happiness. I just want him to look at me again and have a little bit of happiness from seeing me.” He explained.

            Dongho could feel the emotion coming from Eli. “Hyung, you and I both know that you are going to have to give that time. It’s not something that is just going to happen.” He explained.

            Eli sighed and shook his head. “I know. I just love him so much though. But I know that I’ll have to give it time. Let’s just go. It’s too hot here.” He said and then the car and started to drive off.

 

<3<3<3

 

            At the airport the airplane landed and Aj took in a deep breath. He loved smelling the Korean air. He was finally home and he had the greatest feeling about it. There was nothing that made him happier at the moment. Well, there was one.

            Aj ran over to the baggage claim and grabbed all of his bags. He then left the baggage claim and got a taxi. The first place that Aj went to was his parents’ house. He basically surprised them when they saw him. They had no idea that he was coming home. He never told anyone.

            After he dropped his things off at his parents’ house he took the car and drove all the way to Kiseop’s apartment. When he got there he remembered all the things he promised Kiseop before he left. He promised him that he would get the job that he wanted, he would pay for a house where they could both live in, but the biggest one was that he would return a better man for Kiseop.

            Aj got to the door but he felt something wrong in his heart. He knew that there was something holding him back. Something that he just wouldn’t be able to take. He was about to open the door when he heard two people laughing. One he could tell was Kiseop’s but the other he never recognized before.

            His heart dropped as he was listening to them a little while longer. He could only make out a few words here and there but there were just three words that he thought he would never hear Kiseop say to any other but him.

            “I love you.” Aj heard Kiseop say through the door.

            Aj couldn’t believe he just heard that. He was regretting what he said to Kiseop in the first place. He never truly wanted Kiseop to move on. He just didn’t want him to be lonely and hurting all the time. He wanted someone to be there for Kiseop in his absence. He never imagined that Kiseop would fall in love with someone other than him though. He was just at a loss.

            It took Aj a moment to comprehend what had just happened. He came to the conclusion that he was just too late. He was gone for way too long and he has lost his chance to stay with Kiseop. But he just wanted to see him. He wanted to see his loves face one more time.

            Aj took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. “Just a second.” He heard Kiseop say from the inside. Kiseop was laughing when he opened the door. He turned to look at Aj and that smile quickly disappeared. “Aj?”

            “Hi Kiseop.” Aj replied. The two of them just stood there for a second looking at each other. Kiseop was at a loss for words while Aj just had a broken heart.

 

A/N: Ooo Aj's back!. Sorry that this chaper was short but I just couldn't really think about how to write it. So I just kind of left it at a cliff hanger. Oh, don't worry Elvin fans, do you really think that Eli would give up so easily? I do not think so. Soohoon chappie next. For my friends who know about what I'm about to put I just had to do it. BOOM LEMONS! Okay I'm good. Thank you all for reading and sticking with my story. I love you all my subscibers and maybe I'll be making a new story while also continuing to work on this one. I'm not sure yet. Thanks again and have an awesome day :)