Spending Time Together

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

           “Kiseop slow down.” Kevin said while panting.

            “Kevin we’re almost done. Just a little longer.” Kiseop replied to him.

            Kevin kept on breathing heavily. “I don’t think I can do it Kiseop. It’s just too much.” He replied.

            “It’s no use to stop now. Come on just a little more.” Kiseop pushed Kevin.

            Kevin kept on going as Kiseop was telling him too. He pushed himself to keep going. Even though he was in so much pain he forced himself to keep going. “Okay I can do this.” He said.

            “That’s right Kevin, just breathe.” Kiseop replied to him.

            Kevin took in a deep breath and then used up the rest of his energy to finish what he started. He ran as fast as he could to finish the final lap on the track. When he crossed the white line he went off to the side and laid down.

            Kiseop caught up to him and laughed. He looked like he didn’t even break a sweat when Kevin was so exhausted and tired that he probably wouldn’t be able to stand back up for a really long time.

            “Good job Kevin you made it. I’m very proud of you.” Kiseop said.

            Kevin sat up and glared at Kiseop. “Shut up. Seven laps around this track are ridiculous. How the hell is it that you look like you haven’t even broken a sweat?” He asked.

            “Cause usually I do twelve.” Kiseop explained.

            Kevin dropped his jaw and lay back down. “You’re not even human. I’m going out with a freaking robot.” He said.

            Kiseop laughed and sat down right next to Kevin. “You just need to exercise a little more that’s all. If you keep on training with me then you’ll easily run twelve.” He explained.

            Kevin let out a breath. “Lee Kiseop this is the first and last time that I’ll ever exercise with you. You are too crazy.” He joked.

            Kiseop leaned back and put his elbow on the grass and faced Kevin. He grabbed his chin and turned his head towards him. “If you exercise with me then I could be your own personal trainer.” He said seductively.

            Kevin smiled and sat up just a little. “Now why would I need you as a personal trainer since you are already my boyfriend?” Kevin said teasingly back.

            “I don’t know. It’ll give us an excuse to spend more time together. I feel like we don’t spend enough time together.” Kiseop said.

            “Well we both have today off so we can spend all the time we want together.” Kevin said and then gave Kiseop a little peck on the lips.

            Kiseop smiled and gave Kevin a bigger kiss. This one was filled with passion and a little tongue. Kevin had gotten used to it now so it really wasn’t something he fought against. Besides, he really liked it.

            Kiseop finally pulled away and stared into Kevin’s brown eyes. Kiseop kissed Kevin’s eye and then gave him another soft kiss on the lips. “Let’s get you home, you are a little too sweaty. I think a nice shower would be good for you.” Kiseop joked.

            Kevin scoffed. “I really don’t think that I can even move. My legs feel like they’re about to fall off.” He said.

            “I know there is a burning in your legs but you have to fight it.” Kiseop replied.

            Kevin laid back down. “I can’t get up. I’m too tired.” He said.

            Kiseop smiled but shook his head. “Fine you win. I’ll carry you.” He said.

            Kevin reached his arms up like a little boy wanting to be carried. This made Kiseop laugh. He bent down and picked up Kevin. He really wasn’t that heavy at all. To Kiseop, Kevin was as light as a feather. Kevin snuggled against Kiseop’s chest and wrapped his arms around his neck. Kiseop looked down at his adorable boyfriend and smiled. He then continued to walk back to the car.

 

<3<3<3

 

            Back at Kiseop’s apartment Kevin was taking a shower since he really did feel sweaty. He pretty much had moved in with Kiseop at this point. He had a bunch of clothes that he left here and the guest room was pretty much set up with most of his things. He didn’t stay in the guest room much though since he and Kiseop could barely stand to be apart while knowing they were so close. So Kevin would just stay in Kiseop’s room.

            Kevin stopped the shower and grabbed a towel. He stepped out of the tub and wrapped himself in the towel. He walked over to the bathroom counter where he had placed his phone. He dried himself off a little more before checking to see if anyone had called or texted him. When he checked he saw that there was a text message. It was one from his bosses.

            Hey Kevin,

            I’m so sorry to bother you on your day off but I wanted to ask if you could come in for just two hours to sing at a venue. You can turn it down if you want to. Besides, I don’t want to make you work on your day off. You have every right to turn it down. Just get back to me as soon as you can.

            Kevin closed the text and sighed. He really didn’t want to go since it was his day off but the way his boss worded it made him feel a little guilty. Plus on the inside he knew that he wanted to go. He sighed and looked at the mirror. He had no idea what he was going to do.

            In the living room Kiseop was flipping through channels looking for something to watch. He had taken a shower before Kevin since he knew that he wasn’t going to take too long. That way he wasn’t waiting forever for Kevin to get out of the shower.

            When Kevin got out of the bathroom he was so conflicted. He had no idea what he was going to do. But when he saw Kiseop he remembered that he wanted to spend some time with him. Kevin stood around for another second and then made up his mind. He was going to spend the day with Kiseop.

            Kevin walked over to the couch where Kiseop was sitting and sat right next to him. Without taking his eyes off the TV, Kiseop put his arm around Kevin’s shoulders and pulled him closer. He kissed the top of his head and looked down at him. From Kevin’s expression he could tell that something was on his mind.

            “What’s wrong?” Kiseop asked.

            Kevin looked at up him and then back at the TV. “Nothing’s wrong. I was just thinking about something.” He replied.

            Kiseop shifted slightly to face Kevin better. “Kevin, we have been together for a while now and I can tell that something is up. So you might as well tell me now because I’m going to find out sooner or later.” He said.

            Kevin sighed. “Okay, my boss texted me asking if I could work today for two hours but I know that you said that you felt like we don’t spend enough time together so I wasn’t going to go.” He replied.

            Kiseop smiled and shook his head. “Kevin if you want to go then go. I don’t want to be the reason that you aren’t going. I don’t mind you being gone for two hours. Just let me drive you there and bring you back home and I’ll be happy.” He explained.

            Kevin’s face brightened and his eyes grew with excitement. “Do you mean it? You don’t mind if I go?” He asked.

            Kiseop shook his head. “I really mean it. I can survive two hours without you. Go ahead and have fun and I’ll pick you up afterwards.” He repeated.

            “Thank you Kiseop. Thank you thank you thank you.” Kevin said and gave him several small kisses on the lips. He ran off to his room and went to go change. Kiseop watched him and put a giant smile on his face. He was happy that he could make Kevin smile.

 

<3<3<3

 

            Kiseop pulled up in front of the venue where Kevin was going to perform at. Kevin looked at the venue and then back at Kiseop. Kiseop smiled and touched Kevin’s cheek.

            “I’ll be back in two hours okay.” Kiseop said.

            “Okay. Wish me luck.” Kevin said and then got out of the car. He waved at Kiseop and went inside.

            Kiseop smiled and pulled out his phone. He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear. He waited a little while and then someone finally answered. “Hi yes, I would like to order a bouquet.” Kiseop said.

            Kevin entered back stage and he saw his co-worker who he always did duets with when they had the time to practice together. “Hey Dasom it’s nice to see you again.” He said.

            Dasom looked at him and smiled. “Hey Kevin. I thought that you were going to be with your boyfriend today. I really didn’t expect you to be coming.” She replied.

            “I was but he and I agreed that I should be here. At first I felt guilty about it but he ensured me that it was okay if I came here.” Kevin replied.

            Dasom smiled. “You and your boyfriend are so cute together. I wish I could at least find a man that sweet.” She said.

            Kevin smiled back at her. “Yeah, Kiseop is pretty great.” He mumbled to himself.

            “Well anyway let’s get ready for the performance. I heard that it’s going to be packed in a few minutes.” Dasom said and then went into her dressing room. Kevin then followed and went to his dressing room.

 

<3<3<3

 

            Kevin’s performance had gone a lot better than he had expected it to. He went into his dressing room to relax and clean up. He changed his clothes and started to wipe off any extra make-up that he had on.

            Just as he was packing his things up someone had knocked on his door. “Come in.” Kevin said.

            A man walked in holding a bouquet of red roses. “I’m looking for a Kevin Woo.” He said.

            “Oh that’s me. Who is this from?” Kevin asked.      

            “I’m not sure. Here is the card though. Have a nice day.” The man said and then walked out.

            Kevin pulled out the card and looked at the writing. It read:

            For the sweetest boy I have ever known. You will always be a star in my eyes and I will always remember my sweetheart. I love you, Kiseop.

            Kevin smiled at the card and held the flowers close to his body. He smelt them and he loved the scent. His heart started to beat fast with happiness. He couldn’t really contain his happiness. He grabbed his things and ran out of his dressing room and went outside.

            When Kevin arrived outside Kiseop was leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets. He looked just like model. Kevin was so happy and excited to see him that he ran over to him and wrapped his arms around him.

            Kiseop got the wind knocked out of him a little bit when Kevin basically slammed into him. HE just figured that he was happy to receive the flowers.

            “Kiseop you are the sweetest boyfriend ever. Thank you for the flowers. I love them so much. You are the best.” Kevin said very quickly.

            “I’m glad you liked them. I just wanted to do something special for you.” Kiseop replied.

            Kevin pulled back and gave Kiseop a small peck. “Well I love it so much. Let’s go home and put these in a vase. That way we can look at them longer.” Kevin said and then went into the car.

            Kiseop smiled and got into the car as well. He drove them all the way home and the two spent the rest of their day together  just hanging out and enjoying each other’s company.

 

A/N: Sorry this seems a little short but it was more of a cutie chapter anyway. But how many of you thought that it was lemon in the beginning? Sorry but I need my own entertainment in life too ya know?  I didn't really know how to write this chapter. It was kind of a think of something quick and write it down. So, Soohoon next. I bet you are wondering what is going to happen next right? Well how about if I tell you who won the vote. Now I know on here that only a few of you voted but I asked my friends too and they told me what they wanted. So the winner of who will be in the tragic accident is.....SOOHYUN"S DAD! Sorry if you wanted Hoon's uncle but that is just how it goes. As for what the tragic accident will be, You have to wait for that. Now, for all you 2seop and Elvin fans, I know that you have been patient with me and for that I thank you. So in a few chapters there might just be a little surprise for you guys. Just saying. Anyway thanks to all my subscribers and thanks for reading. Please leave any comments you want because I love reading them :)