Confirmed Feelings

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

           Hoon eventually started to drive his own car to work because he just wanted to get in and out of there as quickly as he could. He didn’t like his uncle at all anymore and with what happened with Soohyun, he felt extremely awkward around him now.

            Since Soohyun was done with all his performances at the venue, everyone returned to work at the company headquarters. Everyone else was more in the relaxing mode but Hoon still had to carry on with whatever work his uncle would give him.

            Since he didn’t like talking to his uncle at all and his uncle knew that he didn’t, he would just assign Hoon to clean up more rooms that were cluttered and just a mess. He would work there cleaning and taking the inventory again.

            When he had a break he would make sure that he stayed away from Soohyun as much as possible. He wasn’t ready to talk to him about what happened that other night. Every time he saw Soohyun his heart began to race so fast that he just had to get away as soon as possible. He didn’t want something to happen when he was there at work.

            Hoon also decided to start bringing his iPod to work because it would calm him down and keep him from getting distracted. Plus there would always be someone yelling at someone else at the end of the hall. He found that his iPods really was a way to just get away from everything.

 

<3<3<3

 

            Soohyun was sitting in his own personal recording room contemplating about something that Hoon’s uncle didn’t know about. Soohyun was thinking about Hoon and the kiss that happened in front of his apartment. After that kiss Soohyun was going crazy while thinking about Hoon.

            “You okay Soohyun? You seem to be really thinking about something.” Hoon’s uncle asked.

            Soohyun snapped out of his deep thought and looked at his manager. “What?” He asked.

            His manager rolled his eyes. “Thanks for proving my point. What’s been going through your head lately?” He asked.

            Soohyun sighed. “Nothing much. I was just thinking about my recent performances and my upcoming album that’s all.” He lied.

            “Well I wouldn’t worry about those. Just take this moment to relax. The main thing you have to worry about right now is which songs you are going to put on your album.” His manager said.

            Soohyun nodded. “I guess you’re right.” Soohyun thought for a second and decided to get details from his manager about how Hoon was doing. “So Minwoo Hyung, I was just wondering, how is the relationship between you and Hoon?”

            His manager let out a long sigh. “You know, we have never been close. Ever since he was kid I was busy with managing other stars so we never had time to really get to know each other. Then the other week I basically made our relationship worse by telling him the truth about how he got this job. So he basically doesn’t want anything to do with me. Then the day after he looked as if he didn’t get any sleep at all. I asked him about it and asked if it was because of me but he claimed that it wasn’t and it was just about something that unexpectedly happened to him.” He explained.

            Soohyun knew exactly what that unexpected thing was. “Oh, that . You know I actually haven’t seen him in a few days. Is he doing okay now?” He asked.

            His manager shrugged his shoulders. “I think he’s better now. He’s been driving himself to work and he’s just been listening to his iPod the whole time since after that day. He’s been very peaceful though. He’s just doing his work and then heading home.” He explained.

            This made Soohyun curious. “Really? That’s interesting.” He replied.

            Hoon’s uncle looked at his watch and widened his eyes. “I have to go Soohyun. I have to meet with a song-writer about one of the songs that he would like to put in your album. Then I’ll probably just go home after that.” He explained.

            “Okay, have a good night Minwoo Hyung.” Soohyun said.

            Hoon’s uncle nodded and then walked out of the room. Soohyun just sat there thinking about Hoon again. He couldn’t stop thinking about him and that drove him crazy. He knew that they were both guys and that Hoon probably wasn’t like that but he just couldn’t handle it anymore. He got up from his seat and left his recording room. He had to see Hoon.

 

<3<3<3

 

            As he was doing the past few days, Hoon was organizing boxes and taking inventory. He had blasted his music since the argument down the hall was so loud. So he couldn’t hear anything at all.

            Soohyun was looking around for Hoon but he couldn’t find him. So he started looking inside some of the storage rooms for him. He kept looking and looking until he finally found him. He was in a storage room that most of his label mates used to put all their old costumes that they never liked. That also went for all their props.

            He couldn’t help but to stand in the doorway and just watch Hoon. He opened his mouth to say something but he looked closer at Hoon and noticed that he had his earphones in. Soohyun knew from that that there was no way Hoon would be able to hear him.

            After watching Hoon for a little while longer he decided that he needed to talk to him. Soohyun walked into the room and over to Hoon. Hoon was facing away from him looking in one of the boxes. Soohyun put a hand on his shoulder. Hoon looked turned around and looked at Soohyun. His eyes grew wide once their eyes met.

            Hoon took out his earphones and stood up straight. “Oh Soohyun I didn’t notice you come in.” He said with a shaky voice.

            “Yeah I was just passing by. I wanted to see how you were doing. I haven’t seen you for a few days.” Soohyun replied.

            “Yeah I’ve been moving around a lot.” Hoon lied. He then pretended to notice the time. “Oh it’s time for my break. I’ll see you around Soohyun.”

            Hoon walked past Soohyun. That was not something Soohyun could handle. He wanted to spend more time with Hoon than that. Plus he had the strange feeling that Hoon was trying to avoid him. When he really thought about it then he realized that was exactly what Hoon was doing. Hoon was avoiding him.

            Once Soohyun came to that conclusion he had to talk to him. He needed to talk to Hoon about this whole thing. He turned around and walked out of the room. He saw that Hoon was still walking down the hall. He walked as quickly as he could to catch up to Hoon. Once he caught up he grabbed Hoon’s arm and started pulling him.

            Hoon had no idea what was happening. All he knew that that Soohyun was leading him to a part of the building that he had never been too. There was a point where he was wondering if he was even allowed to be where Soohyun was leading him off to.

            After turning one more corner Soohyun and Hoon finally got into the private recording room. Soohyun pulled Hoon into and then closed the door behind them. He locked the door while still having a strong grip on Hoon.

            His grip was so tight that Hoon was extremely uncomfortable. “Soohyun you’re hurting me. Let me go.” Hoon said.

            Soohyun looked at Hoon and then let go of his arm. “Sorry, but we need to talk Hoon.” He said.

            Hoon looked up at Soohyun but then he felt a strange feeling. Knowing that they were alone he started to get the strangest feeling. It was the same feeling he had after they kissed. He wanted to get away as soon as possible. “I don’t have time right now maybe later.” He said.

            He tried to get passed Soohyun but that didn’t happen. Soohyun pushed him a little in order to get him away from the door. “We need to talk right now Hoon. Why have you been avoiding me?” He asked.

            Hoon swallowed and started to panic. “I’m not avoiding you. I’m just trying to focus more on my job.” He said trying to convince Soohyun. But it didn’t work.

            “I don’t believe that. So tell me why you have been avoiding me. Is it because of what happened that one night?” He asked without really thinking.

            Hoon’s eyes grew wide again. He had no idea what to say about that. He didn’t look Soohyun in the eye for he couldn’t tell him the truth. He couldn’t tell Soohyun that he actually enjoyed that kiss for he was in denial that he did.

            “Hoon, if you feel hurt from it I’m really sorry. I didn’t know what happened in that moment at all. I have never done anything like that before in my life. I just felt like I had to do it. I know that you probably don’t want to talk about so how about if anything let’s just be friends.” Soohyun said.

            That wasn’t what Hoon wanted. “Soohyun, there is a reason as to why I’ve been avoiding and the fact that you kissed me is not it.” He explained.

            That left Soohyun very confused. “What? Why have you been avoiding me then?” He asked.

            Hoon closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. He looked at Soohyun right in the eyes and opened his mouth to speak. “I have been avoiding you because every time I see you my heart starts to race. The closer I get to you the more I want to actually be with you. I just can’t explain these feelings that I’m having and that frustrates me. But if there is one thing I know for sure it’s that I don’t want to be just friends.” He explained.

            Soohyun was still staring into Hoon’s big deep brown eyes. After hearing what Hoon just said he couldn’t hold himself back anymore. He grabbed the younger man’s cheeks and kissed him passionately. He kept on forcing his kisses onto him. The more he kissed Hoon the more he wanted of him. But he knew he had to let go of him eventually.

            Once Soohyun pulled away he got a good look at Hoon. “I don’t want to be just friends either. I want you to be my one and only.” He said.

            Hoon smiled and wrapped his arms around Soohyun’s neck in order to be closer to him. He took in a deep breath and smelt Soohyun’s cologne and memorized it. He had never been with a man but he found that he liked it. He found it more comfortable to be in Soohyun’s arms than it was with any other woman he had been with before.

            All of this gave Soohyun some peace in mind. All this time he was worried that he had offended Hoon when really he was trying to hide his feelings. Soohyun was so happy now that he couldn’t stand it.

            Soohyun was so happy that he picked Hoon up bridal style and walked over to a couch that was in his recording room. He sat down first and then place Hoon on his lap. From there he just held him as tight and as close to him as he could. Hoon placed his head on his shoulder and kept his arms wrapped around him. That gave him much pleasure.

 

<3<3<3

 

            The two of them stayed like that for a very long time. It was almost as if they were trying to make up for the days that they hadn’t seen each other. They enjoyed being in each other’s arms and taking in the other’s scent. But it all had to end sooner or later.

            “Soohyun.” Hoon said.

            Soohyun adjusted his head to face Hoon. “Yes?” He asked.

            “If we are really going to be in a relationship with each other then we are going to have to set some ground rules.” Hoon explained.

            As much as he didn’t want to admit it, Soohyun knew Hoon was right. If the media got a hold of this relationship, Soohyun’s popularity might drop tremendously. “You’re right. First thing is that no one else can find out about this relationship.”

            “That is exactly what I was going to say. Especially not my uncle. Once he figures out then he’ll tell my parents and then that’ll just make my life a living hell.” Hoon replied.

            Soohyun smiled. “Good point. My parents would freak too. So I guess we’re going to have to keep doing what we were doing before. Just hanging out with each other. But I don’t know if I’ll be able to handle myself around you anymore.” He said and then gave Hoon a soft kiss on the lips.

            “You are going to have to when we are in public. You don’t want them finding out about this at all.” Hoon replied back.

            “I know. It’s just going to be really hard.” Soohyun said.

            “I know it will. But how about from now on I’ll let you pick me up and take me home every day. That way we get to spend time together before and after work.” Hoon said very seductively. Then he gave Soohyun another kiss.

            “I think I can live with that. But if I do that then one day a week you have to go on a date with me. I don’t care what time of day but I just want one a week.” Soohyun explained.

            Hoon sighed and let out a small giggle. “Alright Soohyun, I’ll give you one date a week.” He said.

            “Thank you.” Soohyun replied.

            Hoon nodded and then looked at the clock in the recording room. “I have to get back to work. My uncle is probably wondering where I am.” He said.

            Soohyun shook his head. “Minwoo Hyung is out for the rest of the day. You are just stuck with me.” He said.

            “Oh, well even if he isn’t here I’m sure someone is getting suspicious. I have been gone for a while now.” Hoon reasoned with Soohyun.

            Soohyun sighed. “I guess you’re right. But before I let you go, you have to give me one more-.” Soohyun was caught off guard with a kiss from Hoon. A very romantic, passionate kiss. Hoon released and then Soohyun was satisfied. “Never mind, I’m good now.”

            Hoon smiled and got up from Soohyun’s lap. He got over to the door and unlocked it. He put his hand on the handle but didn’t turn it. He turned towards Soohyun and put on a smile. “Soohyun, walk with me please?” He asked.

            That put a big smile on Soohyun’s face. He got up from the couch and walked over to where Hoon was. Hoon put on a big smile and opened the door. As soon as he got out Bora was walking down the hallway.

            “There you are Hoon. I was worried that something happened to you. I couldn’t find you anywhere.” She said.

            “Oh sorry about that. I was just talking with Soohyun about something.” Hoon explained.

            “Oh, well I’m glad that you’re safe. You gave everyone a scare when no one could find you.” Bora explained.

            “Sorry to worry you all. But as you can see I’m fine.” Hoon said.

            “I know that now. I guess I’ll let you two be now. I’ll see you guys later.” She said and then walked away. 

             As soon as she was out of sight Hoon let out a long breath. Soohyun could only laugh. “You know, I feel a little jealous.” Soohyun said softly.

             “Why?” Hoon asked

              “Because she likes you. We are interested in the same man only I’m the one who got you.” Soohyun teased.

              “Stop it Soohyun. Anyone could be listening.” Hoon replied.

              “I know, I know. Don’t worry though, I don’t think we’ll get caught.” Soohyun said.

               Hoon rolled his eyes but he actually liked it. He thought that Bora had a thing for him but he never confirmed it. Seeing that two people liked him made him feel really happy. He was also going to use this to his advantage later on.

               After turning one more corner they arrived at the room that Hoon was working on earlier. Hoon turned around to face Soohyun. “So what time are you going home today?” He asked.

              “It depends what time you get off of work. That way we can say that we got off the same time and I’ll be taking you home.” Soohyun said.

              Hoon nodded. “Lucky for you I took the bus today. I get off in an hour. So if you can find something to do in that time besides goof off then that’ll be good. ” He said.

             “I’ll find something to do. I’ll see you in an hour.” Soohyun said.

             “Yeah, see you.” Hoon said and then went back to work in his room. Soohyun smiled and walked off back to his recording room.

 

<3<3<3

 

             The hour came by very quickly for both of the boys. Hoon got everything in the closet organized and Soohyun had chosen a few songs that were optional for his new album. So they both got through the hour pretty well.

             Hoon grabbed his jacket and his bag by his desk and started to head out. He got to the elevator and that is when Soohyun had just made it in time. He got into the elevator and stood right next to Hoon.

            Once the elevator door closed Hoon had to put on a big smile. “Looks like you made it just in time.” He joked.

            “Well I’ve always been told that I have great timing. So, where do you want to eat?” Soohyun asked.

             Hoon was surprised. “What?” He asked.

            “Come on Hoon, it’s late and I know for a fact that you have not eaten yet. So I’ll treat you to anything you want.” Soohyun replied.

             Hoon smiled. “So does that mean that we can go out and eat mandoo?” He asked.

            Soohyun put on a big smile. He ruffled Hoon’s hair a little. “Yes we can. You can order all the mandoo you want.” He replied.

           This made Hoon very happy. He hadn’t hand mandoo in such a long time. It wasn’t that he couldn’t afford it or anything like that, but it was because he was always too busy to stop and get some.

           The elevator doors opened and they both walked out. Soohyun let the way out the door and into the parking lot. Hoon followed him all the way to his car. When they got to it they both got in as quickly as they could and then Soohyun started the car and drove off.

           Soohyun took Hoon to the closest mandoo shop to his apartment. They were there for a while but Hoon was so happy to have some mandoo in his stomach again since the longest time. He was as happy as a fat child eating cake. He was grateful that Soohyun brought him to the mandoo shop.

 

<3<3<3

 

           Soohyun finally pulled into the parking lot of Hoon’s apartment building. Hoon got out of the car and stood outside it for a moment. Soohyun then got out and walked over to where Hoon was. It was now dark and a little cold so Soohyun decided that he would use that fact to his advantage.

           Soohyun grabbed Hoon’s hand and started to pull him inside. “Soohyun what are you doing?” Hoon asked.

           “It’s cold and dark right now. I don’t want to stay out here in the cold.” Soohyun replied.

           Just by Soohyun holding his hand, Hoon started to blush. He loved every little touch that Soohyun gave him. But he wasn’t going to tell him that. He knew for a fact that Soohyun would use it for his advantage against him.

           Soohyun took Hoon all the way to his apartment. Soohyun looked at Hoon’s door and sighed. Then he looked at Hoon. “I guess this is where I drop you off for the night.” He said regrettably.

           Hoon smiled after noticing Soohyun’s disappointment. He let go of Soohyun’s hand and moved to face him. He looked him right in the eyes and put on a bigger smile. He walked closer to him and wrapped his arms around him. Soohyun loved this gesture. His heart started to race. He wrapped his arms around Hoon and held him close.

            After a few more seconds Hoon pulled away. Soohyun wanted one last thing before he had to say goodnight to Hoon. He grabbed Hoon’s cheeks and pulled him closer to him again. He brought his lips to his and gave him the last kiss of the night.

           After he let go Hoon slowly opened his eyes. “Goodnight Hoon.” Soohyun said.

           “Goodnight.” Hoon said and then left to go into his apartment. Once he closed the door he had on a very big smile. He went over to his bed and flopped down. “Definitely the best day ever.”

            Soohyun smiled and started to head off. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. The phone rang twice and then a female voice answered the phone. “Hello?”

           “Hey noona. Can we meet someplace?” Soohyun asked.

           “Sure thing. Is something wrong?” She asked.

           “No, I just have some really good news to tell you.” Soohyun replied.

 

A/n: Yeah I like this chapter. You know I feel like I'm spoiling you guys haha. Three chapters since Saturday. That really says something. Oh well I enjoy writing this and I enjoy reading all your comments. Okay what a lot of you have been waiting for. It's a vinseop chapter next. It'll be a little slow but it will pick up. Thank you all for reading and thank you to my amazing subscribers.