Questions and Answers

The Thing Is, I Think I Love Him

Question Time!!!

About Story/U-kiss

Q: What made you decide to write the story? Did the pairing or the plot come first?

A: Well I have been into u-kiss for a while now and my friend started writing a fanfic about Vinseop. At the time I could not belive in Vinseop. I was a die hard Elvin fan. Obviously I have changed since then (I still love Elvin and 2seop though :p). Anyway I watched a few u-kiss shows and a lot of their performances and saw the couples reveal themselves to me. As my friend was writing a fanfic I thought to myself that I should give this a try and then the story began. I have to say I love Soohoon and the couple definitely came first and the plot just took forever.

Q: Are the following chapters to come already planned or are they spontaneous?

A: It's honestly a little bit of both. I have certain things planned but as for how they are going to happen, that's going to be the spur of a moment kind of thing.

Q: How did you get into U-Kiss?

A: I have a bit of a confession to make. At first I really didn't care for U-kiss. Shocking isn't it? However, once Neverland came out I totally fell in love with them. In my opinion Neverland definitely opened a door for those boys. So when Neverland came out I kept listening to it and fell in love with them. I then went back and listened to their older songs and found that I was being just a little too judgemental so I ended up loving all those too (except Not Young. Still don't like that one). But I have liked every song since then :)

Q: Was there an inspiration for this story or did the plot come to you randomly?

A: This story is 100% made on a random plot idea. I didn't know where I was going to go with this story or how long it was going to take but I just wanted to start a Soohoon story since I couldn't find a good one (or many at all). Obviously since I have so many subscibers and loving readers it must be a good story. I never even thought about getting 1000 views so now to have over 5000 view, I am so happy that you guys like it.

Characters

Q: Is there going to be more Soohoon drama?

A: What is a good story without a lot of drama that makes you sit and the edge of your seat and want to yell and scream at a character right? In a way that was a bit of a hint but a more straight forward answer is...yes.

Q:Are Vinseop ever getting back together?

A: *sigh* I know a lot of you were Vinseop fans and I totally apologize for that. However, they are going to meet again and they are going to talk. If I tell you any more than that I think I might just ruin a surprise ;)

Q: Will the characters have a happy ending?

A: The better question is: Will there be an ending? Haha well I have an ending in mind and they will be happy. A little bit of drama but yes happiness is a must in my stories. I don't like depressing or questioning endings. Drives me crazy.

About Author

Q: Where are you from?

A: Well I was born in Georgia USA but then I moved to Hawaii when I was 3 yrs old. So basically I have lived in Hawaii almost all my life. I won't tell you what island I'm on since there might be a creeper reading this but anyway I've been living in Hawaii for 15 years. Not for long though since I am going off to college very soon.

Q: Is English your native language?

A: Yes it is. I would however love to learn a few more languages. I am in the process of learning Korean (obviously) and I know a little spanish. At least enough to get me by if I ever need it.

Other Questions

I know that some of you are shy so I thought of some questions that some of you were probably asking but just didn't write it down. So here are some questions and answers that I thought of for you.

Q: Why do you write one couple one chapter and then the other another chapter?

A: Well I didn't want to do all Soohoon and I wanted a bit of variety so every other chapter was either a Soohoon or Elvin/2seop/Vinseop. It was also the fact that it gives me more time to think about what the couple of the previous chapter was going to be doing in their next chapter.

Q: Why did you split up Elivin and 2seop and make Vinseop if you were only going to split them up too?

A: I like drama. What can I say? Also it's the fact that I think that when a couple gets back together after hardships or when they've been away for long periods of times I find it romantic and super cute. Not saying that both of those couples are getting back together. Only one has kind of got back together.

Q: Are you going to write any more ? (Don't deny that some of you were asking that question. I know you were thinking it)

A: Writing really is not my forte. I am really good at tugging at the heart and making people cry. Or some people at least. If not I get them on the verge. Anyway I have a little bit more planned. Only one of my readers truly know who is going to have because I told them in a reply. If you are reading this...don't tell anyone okay ;) You know who you are.

Q: Do you know how much longer this story is going to take?

A: Nope. No idea what-so-ever.

Q: Who is actually your favorite member of U-kiss?

A: Hoon is my husband. If he is not then he marries Soohyun. That is the only other person I would let him marry. Just saying. Quote: "I am a kpop fan girl. If my oppa can't marry me, he marries the man I ship him with" enough said.

Q: What are your nationalities?

A: I am half Japanese and half British. Well we don't know if I'm 50% British but we know that I'm British. In a way I'm like Sam from Lunafly. Only female and Japanese.

Q: What other Kpop groups do you like?

A: Well I love most of the boy groups for sure. My top 2 right now is U-kiss and EXO. I do also like Shinee (got me into kpop with Ring Ding Dong), Super Junior, Beast, MBLAQ, yeah pretty much. I like a few girl groups and artists. Ailee, BoA, 2ne1 (who wouldn't), Sistar, Rainbow (Somehow), T-ara, I think that's the main ones.

Okay guys that's it. If you have anymore questions let me know in the comments and I'll try to answer them ASAP. Okay I will start working on the next chapter. Soohoon right? This is going to be fun ;)