Law #2 - Do not be judgemental.

Once Upon A Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2; Law #2 - Do not be judgemental.

Sooyeon's POV

 

"What the hell..." I grunted as I felt the impact of my back hitting the ground & an overpowering force bearing down on my torso. I blinked away the lights from my line of vision only to meet the eyes of none other than the douchebag himself.

And no, nothing sparked this time.

I screamed in his ear like what I read in a self-defense manual & threw him off my body for good measure. Who does he think he is, trying to feel me up?

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?!" I hollered, watching him roll around the grass in what was probably pain. No one messes with Jeon Sooyeon.

No one. 

"I don't know! How was I supposed to know why I was on top of you?" he retorted - dumbly, if I may add.

"You're such a guy!"

"Don't flatter yourself, little miss denim pants."

My eye twitched in annoyance. Never in my life have I encountered such a person who got on my nerves this much!

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I do." he smiled. "You're Jeon Sooyeon, twenty-two years of age, aiming to be a fashion designer. You're a hardcore - blind, as well - feminist who despises people with the Y chromosome."

My mouth dropped open. Blind? How dare he insult the feminist movement! He even continued to look at me in contempt, this arse-faced...man!

Is 'man' an appropriate insult?

I was about to send off another insult to his face when a coy voice interrupted my thoughts.

"You two are such a joy to watch."

Our heads snapped in its direction in sync, only to find some dude with weird hair grinning wildly at us. It was only then that the thought hit me.

Where were we?

I looked to the right. Only trees. I looked to the left. More Trees. I looked to the front, and what do you expect?

Yeah, more damn trees. Whoop-de-fudging-do.

"You have to listen to me. I hate this as much as you do, you know." he droned on. So what exactly was I supposed to hate? The fact that Mr Charming was here with me?

"You two have been summoned by the Queen of this land here," he read from some sort of ancient scroll, his voice trailing off. "Jeon Sooyeon,"

I straightened, bewildered. This is a dream, isn't it? How could we have gotten from the park to a forest, of all places?

"You are hereby punished for your acts of selfishness, arrogance & lack of empathy for the whole population in general." He cleared his throat, "One example is one where you refused to take into account your junior's advice & acted rudely to your superior, blah blah blah,"

I gaped at this being. I could feel that handsome douche smirking at me behind my back.

Somebody hold me back before I explode.

"Jung Daehyun."

I perked up, already planning my barrel of insults to send in his direction.

"You are hereby punished for your acts of flirting and lack of maturity towards relationships & the female population."

I sniggered. Now who would have thought he was that way?

"One example is when you disregarded one girl's truest feelings towards you and continued charming other girls right in front of her, et cetera."

I couldn't help myself. I was practically crying tears of amusement. Take handsome, charming, and Jung Daehyun - and you get a player with not much morals, as far as I could tell.

Oh, look who's talking?

I shall choose to ignore you, my dear conscience.

Daehyun eyed me & I halted. Clearing my throat, I straightened and looked at the mystery boy again.

"Anddd, exactly what are we doing here? Do you expect me to believe you? You might as well be a kidnapper, for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter