Law #5 - Do Your Best to Accommodate.

Once Upon A Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5; Law #5 - Do Your Best to Accommodate. 

 

"Where exactly are we going?"

Sooyeon played with the hem of her hunter's outfit and smiled at the modesty of the 'costume'. It was pretty, simple, and not revealing at all - which made her re-think some things about her fashion taste. She'd fixed Daehyun up, and ridded him of those horrifying leotards - and it made him look even more attractive, if that was possible. Of course, she only did it to save her eyes from being burnt by the horror that is Jung Daehyun.

"My darling's castle," Dongwoo smiled wistfully, and then ordered her to stand beside him - not forgetting to call her a wench, of course.

Sooyeon rolled her eyes and went beside him, looking at him curiously. "Your darling? Who is she?" she asked with pure curiosity.

Dongwoo smirked charismatically and leaned in to her face, which made her - and everyone else - stop in their tracks.

"Are you perhaps..." he dropped his voice to a lower, huskier tone, "jealous, milady?"

Sooyeon's veins pumped furiously against her forehead as she huffed and stalked back off to Daehyun, catching him by surprise - he was too busy frowning at Dongwoo... well, flirting. 

"Don't flatter yourself, fellow. Even this guy's better-looking than you." Sooyeon stuck out her tongue childishly as she held on to Daehyun's arm, playing the part of Daehyun's betrothed. The latter raised an eyebrow in her direction. Dongwoo was paying more attention to how she dared to call him a mere fellow, though, not minding Daehyun's eyes, showing dislike at his actions.

"Why, thank you, darling-" Daehyun let out a grunt as she elbowed him ruthlessly in the ribs, and he shut up, but wounded his arms around her waist anyway. He was basically signing his death warrant.

"You'll love me soon enough," he whispered, too close for comfort. "They all do, anyway." He then went and sniggered, triggering Sooyeon's feminist instincts.

And that was enough to make Sooyeon nearly kill him and chop off his family jewels.

 

----

 

"Are we there yet?" Sooyeon grumbled as they passed the next town, after renting a few horses. She held on to the tip of Daehyun's shirt as they rode off right behind Infinite. Her grip was slipping and Daehyun sighed.

"Wrap your arms around my waist." he commanded, half-focusing on navigating the horse, and the other on Sooyeon's extreme reluctance.

"I don't think I can handle touching your... well, touching you." she mumbled dryly, her knuckles white from gripping his top too tightly.

"God, now who's immature?" Daehyun rolled his eyes and used one hand to pull Sooyeon closer. She let out a yelp and her hands automatically wounded itself around his waist. 

He smirked in triumph and Sooyeon muttered curses under her breath, but she didn't move. She adjusted herself closer but did not move further, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of her appearing submissive to his player-like ways.

Daehyun smiled after noticing that she didn't move further, but closer to him - he felt like he'd accomplished something all of a sudden. Which contrasted to Sooyeon's view, but he didn't know that. He could feel her chest against his back and he stiffened slightly, but relaxed soon after.

His face was red. Well, he was a man with raging hormones, after all.

He shook his head slightly to rid his mind of his thoughts and focused sole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter