Law #6 - Not Everything Is As It Seems.

Once Upon A Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Law #6 - Not Everything is As it Seems.

 

Narrator's POV

 

"My prince!"

Sooyeon's eye twitched at the shrill, raspy, i-just-woke-up-from-a-million-years-of-sleep voice. She waddled awkwardly behind Infinite, Daehyun by her side, just as appalled as she was.

As were Infinite - because what they just witnessed have yet to be processed in their minds.

It's not every day you see Dongwoo's dinosaur lips at work, if you know what I mean.

About a decade and a half of snogging, the star-crossed pair finally stopped and gazed affectionately in each other's embrace.

"Bomi agashi!" Sungyeol interrupted their moment and grinned toothily, as always. "Remember us?"

Within a blink of an eye, the room erupted in excited chatter, all of them reminiscing their moments with this Bomi girl. Our two mains glanced at each other, not knowing what to do - so they just watched absentmindedly.

"Oh? Have I missed out on something?" Bomi blinked at the two 'foreigners' who, in sync, pointed at themselves as if asking to say 'you mean me?'

Daehyun went forward and bowed, Sooyeon following soon after. He cleared his throat and smiled charmingly,

"Jung Daehyun, your highness," he introduced. "And this is-"

"Jeon Sooyeon," she finished curtly. Daehyun rolled his eyes secretly but continued, "It is indeed a pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine," Bomi shrieked - yes, she legitimately shrieked - and Sooyeon winced at her impressive lung capacity.

What a peculiar princess. Sooyeon blinked. She had thought all princesses were dainty and sweet-looking, but apparently history was wrong.

This girl was a bit... ditzy. 

"And don't bother calling me 'your highness'. I'm sick of it, honestly. Addressing me as Bomi will do."

"Right..." Sooyeon mumbled. "Um, Bomi."

 

 

"There, you look much better!"

Sooyeon blinked uncertainly at her rather expensive-looking dress, and then frowned. "Are you sure you can lend this-"

"Of course I am! I have too many dresses to count and this one fits you perfectly. Your beau will be absolutely delighted!" Bomi enunciated each syllable with equal amount of excitement, and Sooyeon could barely keep up.

She eyed herself in the mirror and inwardly smiled.

Dresses in the Middle Ages had intricate detail - it was fascinating, especially to an Arts student like she was. 

Being here isn't that bad after all, Sooyeon thought to herself, examining the posh red silk and the soft thread woven fastidiously along the hems of the beautifully embroidered dress.

"Thank you, Bomi." she bowed in gratitude, and she meant it - that was the first time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter