Law #15 - Don't Be Naive.

Once Upon A Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 16; Law #15 - Don't Be Naive.

 

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

 

A row of cottages in an unfamiliar land. The light of day. 5 Princesses, fraternising with 5 other dashing counterparts.

Jeon Sooyeon was about to lose her mind. (If she hadn't already lost it, that is.) 

Rage bubbled in her at the sight of the - in her very valuable opinion - bimbotic princesses canoodling with their respective boyfriends, and no, it was not because of jealousy that she did not have a love life. The princesses had said there was no way out and would have left them rotting at the top of the tower while they escape into fairytale oblivion.

There was no way Sooyeon would accept this.

She could not control her annoyance by this time, and Daehyun was not there to restrain her so she approached them with the most menacing aura she could conjure.

"Excuse me, but may I just ask what in the hell are you doing here when you said there was no way out-" her voice rose an octave as she stormed up to them, breaking their romantic moment. Heck, she could not care less. Which was a bad trait, but hey, she was learning.

Shinhye froze in her place and turned to Sooyeon with a look of guilt and confusion painted on her face. She blubbered a response, opening and closing like a gaping fish. Sooyeon crossed her arms, staring them down. The 5 men frowned at her and instinctively pushed their girlfriends behind them for 'protection'. 

In response, she snorted. Rather unattractively, but then again, who could snort attractively?

"Oh, relax. I'm not gonna murder anyone... Unless no one answers my question. Spit it out."

Shinhye fidgeted and sighed. "It's not what it looks like - this place, it's another world," Shinhye bit her lip. "We snuck out because technically, we're forbidden here. And, the problem is... our loved ones belong in this world."

Sooyeon merely stared, dumbfounded. She highly doubted her story, but she knew it was also entirely possible. She went along with Shinhye's story in the meantime, thinking her story held some truth to it. Her silence unnerved the girls, and Tiffany was the first one to break it.

"Well, since you know pretty much everything already, i'll introduce you to them,

"This is Nichkun, Kyungho, Baekhyun, Seunggi and lastly Siyoon," she pointed to her partner, Sooyoung's, Taeyeon's, YoonA's and Shinhye's respectively. The men smiled politely at Sooyeon, which she returned somewhat too politely.

"Nice to meet you," Sooyeon greeted. She mulled the situation over and wondered if this was another task she had to complete. It sounded extremely complicated to her, but she was not discouraged. Uniting them is no easy feat, though, she thought to herself, sighing inwardly.

"I can try to help you," she offered carefully. "Solve this weird problem for you, I mean. I just need to get Daehyun."

YoonA smiled in appreciation. "I don't think it's easy, though, but we are all grateful if you can help in any way."

Sooyeon found a smile gracing her lips at YoonA's sincerity. She realised her sudden change in character, but it did not occur to her to feel bothered by it. She was about to reply, when a loud voice interrupted her.

"INTRUDERS! They are spies from Mato!"

As if on cue, the gentlemen grabbed their girlfriends' hands, whisking them away. Taeyeon managed a "Run!" to Sooyeon, but it was too late - she was left in the dust.

Her feet moved into action, but she could not get farther than ten metres. A hand roughly grabbed her and she yelped, glancing at her captor. Sooyeon  narrowed her eyes and rammed her left elbow into the man's skull with all the strength she could muster. She huffed in triumph as he staggered away, but it was short-lived. No sooner was she was tackled from the side, her attacker throwing her off-balance. 

She groaned in pain at the impact but her annoyance dulled the feeling. "You rude little PRICK-" she cursed before she wrestled uselessly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter