Law #11 - Be Accepting & Show Gratitude.

Once Upon A Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 12; Law #11 - Be Accepting & Show Gratitude.

 

NARRATOR'S POV

 

Over in Jung Daehyun's side...

"LET ME OUT!!!"

Daehyun's womanish - by womansh I mean extremely manly, of course - screams echoed through the narrow corridors, as he was restrained by two guards. He kicked and shouted, but they merely dragged him into a dreary, dark dungeon with no means of escape.

"Sorry, boy, Queen's orders," one of the guards responded gruffly, in hopes of shutting the Busan Wonbin's mouth shut.

But the latter kept talking, of course.

"She's my mother! She wouldn't do this-" he protested violently, whilst getting shoved into the prison while the guards locked him up. He looked at them incredulously. 

Just a few hours ago, he had seen Sooyeon choke on a bloody pea and carried her upstairs. Then he was banned from entering the room and was ordered to be locked up in the dungeon.

Pleasant, really.

"You'd better tell me what's going on around here or-"

"Oh would you put a sock in it?" one of them rolled his eyes and faced forward. "Your mother probably dealt with your princess already." he unconsciously added, which earned him a sharp jab in the stomach by his partner.

Daehyun's eyes narrowed dangerously. "What happened to Sooyeon?"

"Upstairs, resting," the other guard mumbled a little too quickly. "You needn't worry your pretty little head off, sire."

 

----

 

 

Over in Sooyeon's side...

 

"There has to be some goddamned trap door somewhere!" Sooyeon muttered, frustrated after searching every brick and floorboard in that small  room.

After the Queen's little declaration, she'd vanished. Just like that. It irked Sooyeon that she could have just hocus-pocused her way up the tower and not tug on her hair like a rag doll, but she guessed the Queen had a knack for making people miserable.

Obviously. she sighed and marched to the small window, overlooking the forest.

In her exasperated state of mind, she hollered to the wilderness, "WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRINCE WHEN I BLOODY NEED HIM?!"

She covered her face with her palms and sighed deeply, the effect of the test getting to her. She wanted nothing more than to go home. Why am I even here again? she squeezed her eyes shut, the feeling of crying washing over her. Sooyeon hadn't cried in a long time. She only did when she was angry, not sad, which was quite unusual. Right at that moment she felt exasperated and wanted nothing more than to sleep it all away. After the Queen's little speech, it seemed like there was much more in store for them. She wasn't about to give up, though.

I will get through this, and I will get home. I swear when I see that bloody Queen again I'll give her a piece of my mind.

Honestly, it felt like months she'd been on this 'journey'. Unbeknownst to her, she'd become less rude and more cooperative, which was a good sign.

She knew this was just the beginning. What's next? she asked herself sarcastically.

And then she froze, feeling a breath blowing on her hands that were pressed to her forehead due to a raging headache that attacked her senses.

She shrugged it off as the wind and put her hands down hastily, only to scream bloody murder and fall on her .

Standing on her window was the same person - or creature - that made her first faint upon coming here.

It was Lay the unicorn, apparently. And he had wings.

 

----

 

"Are you real o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter