Oh My God! ; A Good Day for some, for others a Sad Day

Our Troublesome Love

**Minho and Sulli's Date**

Sulli's POV

I think I've already ruined my date with Minho, what should I do? Oh, I know!

Me: Minho-oppa~ I'm not sleepy anymore, let's go eat something!

Minho: Are you sure? Okay, let me put you down. *puts Sulli down*

Me: Sorry. Now for carrying me, I'll buy you something!

Minho: You don't need to buy me anything.

Me: But you carried me all the way until here, I have to give you a pay back

Minho: Coming with me is enough.

Omo! *blushes* What? Is this a dream? *pinches her own cheek* No it's not!

Me: Okay, then let's go eat something!

Minho: Let's go.

We went to a small cafe nearby, I ordered a chocolate frappe and a small cake and Minho just ordered an americano. He's really like an adult, I don't think we really look like a couple right now, it looks like he was my big brother and I'm his younger sister.

Minho: What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?

Me: Uh, sorry I was thinking about something...

Minho: Something like we look like siblings?

Me: How'd you know? Are you a mind reader?!

Minho: I could tell it just by looking at you, you're predictable.

Me: No I'm not!

Minho: Yes you are! And why do you even worry about us looking like siblings?

Me: Uh, I wasn't worrying about that, I just thought of that because of what we ordered.

Minho: Yeah, sure... Do you want me to act like your boyfriend?

Me: *blushing* Huh?!? Of course not!!

Minho: *laughing* Then, why are you blushing?

Me: I'm not blushing!!

Minho: *grabs her hand and makes her run* Let's prove that!

Me: What?!

Minho: *laughing and still running* *after 5 minutes running, stops*

Me: *exhausted* Did you even pay for what we bought?

Minho: Of course I did.

Me: *breathing with difficult* Jeez, Choi Minho, why are you like this with me?!

Minho: Because it's fun 

Me: *pouts*

Minho: *laughing* Come on let's sit down.

Me: *sits* Jeez....

Minho: *lays on her legs* Do we look like a couple now?

Me: *blushing* Stop it, move! People is looking at us...

Minho: Who cares? This is what you wanted, isn't it?

Me: *pouts* *caresses his hair*

Minho: *falling asleep*

Me: Yah! Minho~ Get up, before you fall asleep.

Minho: Oh, yeah sorry, it's because we ran a lot.

Me: *laughs* Get up quickly, I'm not a bed!

Minho: *getting up* Okay okay.

We talked for a while about unimportant things, before we realized it was already 10 pm, I said goodbye to Minho and then he asked me if I wanted him to go with me, I said I was fine because my dad was going to pick me up. After walking for 5 minutes I called my dad and he told me to wait there until he arrived because there was a lot of traffic. I walked to the small mall that was nearby, suddenly I noticed 2 guys who seemed to have been following me for a while. I panicked and entered a store, I waited until they left but they didn't leave. I called my dad, but he didn't answer. What should I do?!

 

Minho's POV

Even thought Sulli said she was fine with being alone until her dad came to pick her up, I had a bad feeling so I ran behind her, then I lost her. I looked for her, when I finally found her she was in a store. 

Me: *slightly touches her arm* Sulli?

Sulli: *scared, about to burst into tears*

Me: What's wrong?

Sulli: *hugs him, crying* Minho!!! Why didn't you come earlier?!?

Me: *hugs her* What happened?

Sulli: There are 2 scary men following me! They haven't left!

Me: I'll take you out safely with me, ok?

Sulli: What if they have weapons?

Me: There's a lot of persons here, they won't harm us. Trust me.

Sulli: Okay...

Me: *coming out of the store, hugging Sulli, death glares the two men*

I hugged her the whole way until her dad came, I said goodbye to Sulli and went back home by myself. I'm glad she's fine thanks to me.

 

**Monday**

Taemin's POV

I hate this.... I saw the girl I love, Victoria, kissing other guy, my heart breaks. I don't want to live in this world without her...

I tried to forget about her by going out with Sulli but it didn't work. Why? Why does this always happens to me? Is my destiny to be alone?

Sulli: Oh, Taemin! Annyeong! How are you?

Taemin: Not fine, I want to die...

Sulli: *worried* What's wrong?

Taemin: You don't really care, stop acting...

Sulli: If something bad happens to one of my friends of course I will care. *gets closer to him* Tell me.

Taemin: Urgh. *pushes her away* Just leave you won't understand it.

Sulli: Yah! Taemin-ah!! Lee Taemin, don't ignore me!!

I'm sorry Sulli but right now I just want to be alone, well, right now I just want to sleep forever.

After skipping almost all classes, I attended my second last class because I had a presentation with Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Sulli. Sulli was happily explaining our topic while playing with Minho, then we had to prepare an activity for everyone and we went to the garden to do the activity. Sulli kept on playing with Minho, throwing him wooden sticks and slightly hitting him, then she noticed I was still sad.

Sulli: *grabs Taemin's cheeks to make him smile* Smile! Even if times are hard you have to smile!

Me: Why would I fake a smile?

Sulli: You're worrying me.

Me: Do you want me to talk about it with you?

Sulli: Of course, tell me what bothers you.

Me: I don't know what to do, at first I wanted to date Victoria but then I heard she was already dating other guy, and now I don't even know what I want. Above all, I've never been able to talk with her, I never tried to make her fall in love with me, I-I don't know what to do. I'm such a stupid guy for falling in love with her!

Sulli: Don't say that! Even if you say you're stupid, that you could have tried better, etc. you won't change anything. If you keep being pessimistic only bad things will happen to you. You have to accept everything as it comes, smile even if circumstances don't let you.

Me: You don't understand, I don't want to fake a smile, I don't want to act like I don't care, what I just said, I said it with no feelings, I'm such a cold person.

Sulli: *hugs him* You're not cold, you're afraid.

Me: Afraid of what?

Sulli: Afraid of trying.

Me: *pushes her away* You still don't understand!

It doesn't matter how many times Sulli keeps on telling me that I should smile, I won't be able to do it again. We went to the classroom to pick up our things.

Sulli: Now that you've opened up to me, I will keep on annoying you with that okay?

Me: Don't waste your time with me, it's worthless.

Sulli: Well, if you need to talk with someone I'll---*interrupted by Taemin*

Me: I don't need anyone else! *walks away*

Sulli: Even if you say so, I won't give up! I never loose!!

 

Sulli's POV

Tiffany: What were you talking about with Taemin?

Me: About his issue with Victoria, I have an objective with him right now and I won't give up!

Tiffany: That's the attitude! *high fives Sulli*

In the end, he will realize I was right; in the end, I will win. As our last class we had artistics(dancing class, acting class or music class) I take dancing class, now that I was really fired up I put all of my energy on my dance moves. Nothing can stop me now!