Lovely You

Our Troublesome Love

**NEXT DAY**

**Sulli's POV**

Today there's going to be a special event in a church I usually go to, and also I meet Minho and his family there so I guess I'll see him there, I hope he assists because I have to ask him about that thingy.

I left at 6 o'clock in the afternoon and got there at 6:25 p.m, I saw my other friends Jiyoung, Jo Kwon and Myung Soo; I talked with them for a while and then walked around the church's garden, then I saw Minho, he was walking with another girl, as far as I remember her name was Yuri. He walked by my side and when he turned to see me, he tickled me and then he walked away; after that we went into the church for some kind of activity, when we were sitting I noticed that I was going to sit right in front of Minho.

Minho: *tickles Sulli* Yah~

Me: What do you want?

Minho: I just want to annoy you

Me: *laughs* Why did you left early yesterday?

Minho: I had to do something after the festival

Me: You missed a lot of fun

Minho: Really?

Me: Yes, it was really fun but you should have stayed

Minho: Next time I will stay

Then everyone started singing carols, I sang along but I was singing silently, then...

Minho: Sulli! You must sing

Me: That's what I'm doing, you must sing too!

Minho: *sticks out his tongue*

Me: *turns around*

Minho: *holds her shoulders and bites her ear*

Me: *whispers* Choi Minho, let me go!

Minho: *lets her go* Ok ok, I'll do it

After the activity we walked out for a small show some persons were preparing, then I saw Minho sitting around many girls I knew 3 of them: Yuri, Nicole and Eunseo. I remembered what Minho had done to me earlier so I walked towards him and all of the girls who were with him stared at me and then I just leaned towards him and bit his ear, then I walked away.

After a while we were in front of the stage, there was a band playing and then I noticed that Jiyoung and the others were far away from me, when I turned around I saw Minho playing with his Ipod, then some girls started coming by his side, he taught them how to play the game and then he gave it to Nicole, then he noticed that I was looking at him so he stuck his tongue out to me, I did the same and walked towards him; then he started running away without any reason, I chased him for a while and we ran to the stairs, which lead to the garden, then he fell and I grabbed his leg.

Me: Ha! Now you can't leave!

Minho: Are you sure about that? *opens his bottle of water*

Me: Don't you dare

Minho: I will do it *pretends to throw the water*

Me: Don't! *lets go of his leg*

Minho: Haha! Babo! *runs away*

Me: Yah!

I chased after him, until we were in front of the stage and he stopped because Eunseo was waiting for him.

Eunseo: Where were you? I'm all by myself

Minho: Sorry, I was having some fun with a friend

I was angry so I didn't care if she was there so I just walked towards him and kicked him, then I walked away.

When I was about to leave, I saw Minho with Eunseo, Nicole and Yuri; they were playing with his Ipod, I just walked towards Minho, once again the girls stared at me with hate.

Me: I'm leaving, see you after the holidays *leans and kisses him on the cheek*

Minho: *kisses her on the cheek* Ok, bye

Me: Oh right *steps on his shoes and smiles* I will take my revenge when I see you again

Then I just turned to see the girls and grinned with a face of "take that", then I left with my parents. When I got home I logged in Facebook and Taemin started to talk with me.

**CHAT**

Taemin: Hey Sul! Sorry about yesterday, don't worry, actually the roses were for your mother she's been sick right?

Me: Hi, yes she's been sick but she's getting better, hehe sorry -_- you should have told me earlier the purpose of those roses

Taemin: Hehe, I knew you would misunderstand it

Me: Argh, really.... So what are you doing?

Taemin: Me? Nothing really, I'm just here listening to music

Me: Ohh, me too; I'm pretty bored

Taemin: Wanna go to the movies with me?

Me: When?

Taemin: What about next week's Thursday?

Me: Ok, at 2 o'clock in the afternoon?

Taemin: Ok! Do you want to invite someone else?

Me: I don't know, let me ask Amber, Tiffany or Krystal

Taemin: K-Krystal?

Me: Oh, right, I will ask either Amber or Tiff

Taemin: Ok, see you then!

Me: Bye!

**END OF CHAT**

Ohhh, so that's why he gave me those roses! He should have told me earlier! Oh right! I forgot to ask Minho about the reunion *disappointed by herself* I should have asked him before! The Christmas break started yesterday!!! Argh!! What should I do??  I shall better ask Krystal....

**NEXT WEEK ON THURSDAY**

Qri offered to take me to see Taemin, he took a long time to arrive so Qri got mad and told me that if he didn't arrive in 2 more minutes we would leave, he didn't make it and I didn't have his number so we left. After a while of walking to the subway I felt bad and had a feeling that he was already there so I convinced Qri to go back. When we went back to the cinema....

Me: Sorry unnie!!

Qri: Don't talk to me, if he doesn't arrive we will go to the movies ourselves and you will pay for everything ok?

Me: Yes!! *looks around* Wait, is that?!? *looks at Taemin with anger* YOU!!!

Taemin: *scared* What?! Oh, it's you Sulli-ah

Me: *death glares him* Why are you so late¡?

Taemin: Well, there was a lot of traffic, sorry....

Me: Humph, let's just go and buy our tickets

Taemin: Ok....

He bought me the tickets and before the movie started we walked around the mall, then we went to buy our popcorn and went to watch the movie. Nothing special happened and when the movie was over I left with Qri.

______---------____________----------------___________NOTE___________---------_________-----_______________-----______

Hello readers! Magic sprinkles!!!

Haha, yep, this is a short update, next chapter will be a special chapter and then you will know why is that special chapter neccesary! 

LOVE U GUYS!! <3 ^^ ^3^