What is this feeling??

Our Troublesome Love

Sulli's POV

*alarm ringing* Ughhh, not right now, I want to sleep more..........*presses snooze*

**2 HOURS LATER**

*alarm rings again*

Mom: Yah! Choi Seol Ri!! Wake up now! It's late.

Me: Of course it's---*checks the clock (12:00 a.m)* IT'S LATE!!!!

Mom: *laughing* Told you! Jeez, Choi Seol Ri!

Me: Stop teasing me!!

I quickly took a shower, if I don't get ready fast I will be late for Krystal's party!! After dressing up, I started making my hairstyle, amazingly it took me around 10 minutes, now I just have to put on my makeup.

*20 minutes later*

Phew.... I'm ready and I still have some time left, I shouldn't have worried about it, anyways I hope Jiyeon don't go to Krystal's party, she'll just ruin my day.

**1 HOUR LATER**

Yay! It's time to go to the party!! I took my things and went into my dad's car, when we got there I saw Donghae waiting, he looked like he was freezing.

Me: Donghae! Hi, wow you look handsome!

Donghae: Really? Do you think so? Maybe I will take this chance to come back with Tiffany...

Me: If I was her I wouldn't reject you, how are you going to ask her?

Donghae: I'm not going to ask her, Luna helped me a little to convince her to make up with me and be a couple again.

Me: Really?! I hope you guys make up soon, you make an adorable couple!

Donghae: Really? Thanks! I love you lil' sister! When am I going to have a brother-in-law?

Me: Someday, I'm really close to win his heart.

Then we chatted for a while until Amber and Luna arrived along with Krystal, then Krystal told us to sit on our table, we sat there for a while until I saw Taemin arriving. Me, Amber and Luna went to greet him, he looked very handsome in his suit.

Me: Hi, Taemin! How are you?

Taemin: Fine, thanks.

Me: *hugs Taemin* Wahh!! It's very cold here!! You're warmer!

Taemin: *smiling* Well, I guess it's because I'm a guy

Luna: Yes, boys are warmer than girls.

Me: I guess so, but Taemin-ah you have to congratulate Krystal.

Taemin: Oh, yeah right! I forgot about it!

We congratulated Krystal and then we went back to our seats.

Taemin: Sulli, I heard you can dance very well, can you teach me?

Me: Sure, why not?

Luna: *whispers* Love is in the air

Amber: *whispers* You guys are too obvious

Me: What are you talking about?

We talked for a while, until the DJ put some music to dance with someone else, everyone else had gone to dance except for me, Taemin and Donghae because Tiffany hadn't arrived.

Donghae: Sulli, do you want to dance?

Me: Yeah, sure let's go, but wait, Taemin do you want to dance?

Taemin: I can't dance like that, I'm terrible at couple dancing

Me: C'mon it's not like you were the worst dancer in the world.

Taemin: Ok, I'll go

I danced with Donghae for a while until Tiffany arrived, then he danced with her, I went to dance with Taemin, I taught him how to dance.

*while dancing together*

Taemin: If you're dancing with someone else you should smile more

Me: *smiling* I'm smiling right now

Taemin: Do you want to do some spins?

Me: Do as you wish! 

For some reason, my heart started beating very fast, do I? No, it's impossible, then why is my heart beating so fast? Luckily, the time for dinner arrived and everyone went back to their seats, we sat down.

(Seats by order from left to right: Sulli -> Taemin-> Luna->Amber->Tiffany->Donghae)

While we were eating, everyone turned their heads because Jiyeon had arrived, suddenly I started feeling uneasy, anxious, stressed and I started freezing; it was because of her, everyone turned their heads to me and told me to calm down, but I just couldn't calm down, I never had her so close to me.

Me: Taemin-ah, can you lend me your hand for a minute?

Taemin: Ok

Me: *grabs Taemin's hand and starts putting pressure on it* Thanks, I'm stressed all of a sudden.

Taemin: Sulli! It hurts *lets go of Sulli's hand*

Me: Sorry, then can I hit you?

Taemin: Huh?

Me: *hits Taemin*

Taemin: Ahhh! I didn't think you would hit me so hard!!

Me: Sorry, it's because I'm very stressed.

Then the DJ put on a song I liked very much because it was funny, I told to myself many times "calm down, she won't ruin your night, just ignore her pressence here", and then I relaxed a bit, Jiyeon looked at me with a weird face, like she had noticed I was stressed because of her.

Jiyeon: Are you fine Sulli?

Me: *smiling* Yes, I'm fine, for some reason I got stressed.

Then everyone went back to the dance floor, again I danced for a while with Taemin, everytime he got closer to me my heart beated faster, I told myself that I couldn't be falling for him.

Taemin: Let's go outside, it's very noisy here.

Me: Okay.

We went outside and walked for a while while talking.

Taemin: Because I was very depressed, my parents are going to send me to therapy

Me: *laughs* Really? You shouldn't worry about those things at this age...

Taemin: Well, thanks to you I didn't do anything stupid.

Me: *looking up to the sky* Wow, the stars can be seen from here, even thought there's a lot of pollution here.

Taemin: I wish I was a star

Me: Why?

Taemin: I enjoy watching everyone else's lifes

Me: Really? I didn't know you could be that deep...

Taemin: Well, let's not talk about you, you are very deep.

Me: Well, I get inspired easily

Taemin: *hugging Sulli* That's why you are my friend! I really appreaciate you

Me: *hugs Taemin back* I appreciate you too!

After that, everyone else started saying things like "you look good together", "are you dating?", "why are you so obvious?", "why are you guys lying about your relationship?". Then the waiters brought us our dessert, it was a colorful cupcake with  a small flower on the top.

Jiyeon: Wahh!! It's so cute!

Luna: I know!! I don't even want to eat it!

Jiyeon: Shall we take pictures of them first?

Luna: Yes!

Jiyeon: Umm, Taemin-ah are you going to eat your cupcake?

Taemin: No, I will save it for later.

Jiyeon: *looking at Sulli* Are you going to give it to your girlfriend?

Me: *pretending not to hear* Why are you guys looking at me?

Luna: Urgh! Sulli! Why do you get distracted easily?

Jiyeon: You're just acting as if you hadn't heard us right?

Me: Well, I did hear but you guys are saying foolish things just because Taemin and I get along very well.

Then we started dancing once again, for some reason I felt more comfortable by being by Taemin's side, I danced happily until Krystal forced me to dance with one of her cousins, his name was Oh Se Hun, I couldn't talk with him because I had just met him, fortunately everyone came and started dancing with us.

After a while, I noticed Taemin wasn't there anymore, for a moment I felt lonely but then I felt happy again because I was having so much fun! After the party I went back home and slept a very long time, I was really tired! 

**END OF POV, DAY**