Why?!?

Our Troublesome Love

**FRIDAY**

**Sulli's POV**

After school we (Me, Krystal, Amber, Luna and Krystal's cousin: Kris) went to a mall and we talked for a while we usually left Luna alone with Kris, we walked around for a while happily until I saw Jiyeon walking down with her ex-boyfriend Seung Ho, it looked like they had made up and started dating again.

Jiyeon: Oh, hi girls!

Everyone: *akwardly* Hi...

Jiyeon: Let's go seobang~

Seung Ho: Yep *hugs Jiyeon*

Me: Ugh, they make me want to throw up

Krystal: Yeah, well let's go watch a movie

Everyone: Ok!

We walked to the cinema and bought our tickets, then we walked around the mall until the movie started.

Amber: Today was really tiring, wasn't it.

Me: Yeah, specially because we will be very busy next week with the exams, the dancing contest and now we will all start practicing for the national's vocal contest.

Krystal: Ugh, I hate this, why can't we rest for the rest of the school year.

Me: You're right, I hate working everyday

Luna: Guys, it's almost time for the movie, let's go.

Kris: Let's go!

We went to buy some snacks, I shared popcorn with Amber and Krystal, Luna and Kris just drank water; when we sat on our places (*From left to right* Kris, Luna, Krystal, Sulli, Amber) I dropped some popcorn on the floor twice, Krystal took them away from me.

Me: *laughing* Why is this happening to me?!

Krystal: Sulli-babo, you're adorkable.

Me: *throws popcorn to Krystal* Don't call me babo unnie!!

We started fighting with the popcorn until Amber got mad and took it away from us, after a while the movie had started. We watched it until....

Krystal: *whispering* Sulli, Amber, don't you want to sit next to them, let's change seats!

Me: Why unnie? *looks at Kris and Luna* *shocked* What the hell do they think they're doing?!?

Kris & Luna: *kissing each other*

Krystal, Me, Amber: What should we do?!?!

Me: *nervous* Let's ignore that and keep watching the movie

After the movie Krystal, Amber and I went to the bathroom.

Krystal: What's wrong in Luna's head?!?

Me: Why did she kissed him?!? They had just met!!

Krystal: He's my cousin!!

Amber: Guys calm down, she must have an explanation

Krystal: But-

Amber: Let's talk with her later.

Krystal: After what she did I don't have any intention on keep being her friend.

Me: And you still wanted me to go on a date with your other cousin

Krystal: But I know you wouldn't do something like that!!

Luna: *comes into the bathroom* What's wrong with you guys? You left me alone with Kris

Krystal, Me: *death glaring Luna* There's nothing wrong

Amber: It's just that we needed to come to the bathroom, we drank a lot of water

Krystal and I completely ignored Luna and walked faster in order to leave her alone with Kris, we also dragged Amber with us, we were really surprised because of what she had done. Then we saw Luna walking towards us she tried dragging Amber with her, Luna and I struggled for a little until I finally let her go.

Kris: You're Sulli right, you look like Sunhwa

Me: Who is Sunhwa?

Krystal: It's no use Kris she doesn't know Sunhwa

Kris: Really, I thought you went to the same school as Sunhwa!

Krystal: Don't you remember that I got transferred?

Kris: Oh, you're right my bad, anyways you still look like Sunhwa

Me: Umm, okay

Krystal: She doesn't look like Sunhwa at all

Luna: *approaches to Sulli, Krystal and Kris* So that's why...

Amber: *nods*

Me: *joking* You didn't reveal anything right?

Luna: About what?

Me: Nothing, I was just joking

Luna: Why are you getting mad at me?

Me: I'm not mad at you, this is the tone I usually use

Luna: Oh, what about you Krystal?*grabbing Krystal's hand*

Krystal: *pushes Luna away* Get away from me! I don't want anything from you! *grabs Sulli and Amber and runs away*

Krystal dragged us around for a few minutes, many people looked at us like if we were brain-damaged, we stopped in front of a cupcake shop, she decided to buy us a cupcake as an apologize.

Amber: Are you really angry at Luna?

Krystal: It's not that I'm mad at her, it's just that I really didn't think she would do that

Amber: Luna told me she had warned you about what she could do

Krystal: Yes but I thought she wouldn't do that

Me: Anyways, thanks for the cupcake

Amber: Sorry Sulli but don't change the topic, I still have something to say

Me: What is it?

Amber: Please don't ignore Luna, no one deserves to be alone, even if it becomes hard for you don't turn your back on her, the same goes to you Sulli

Krystal: Ugh, ok, I'll try my best to forgive her...

After talking for a while we walked around the mall, then I noticed that we hadn't seen Luna and Kris for a while so I sent her a message.

**CONVERSATION WITH LUNA ON THE PHONE**

Me: Where are you Luna? We haven't seen you for a while

Luna: Oh, I already left, I talked with Kris for a while

Me: What you did was wrong/fine it depends on each person's point of view.

Luna: I know but I don't understand why Krystal got mad at me

Me: That's because you kissed Kris right by her side.

Luna: But he was the one who kissed me first!!

Me: But usually someone would slap him and tell him to stop.

Luna: You can't say anything about that, you've never had a boyfriend before!

Me: Yes, I don't know anything about that but I know that doing that to a friend is not fine!

Luna: Sorry, but I know what is like to kiss someone who's good at it

Me: How dare you!?! Don't even dare defending yourself saying that I don't know anything about that just because I've never had a boyfriend before!!

Luna: You've never tried going towards him to kiss him or confessing to him!

Me: You know what? Don't you ever ever talk to me again, how dare you talk to me like that!!?

**END OF CONVERSATION, POV, DAY**

_______________________________.:::.NOTE:::..___________________________________________________

I don't hate Luna!!! It's just part of the storyline ok?? I don't hate her, I really love her voice, and I really think she's amazing, so please don't misunderstand.

Also, I will be working on my new Fanfiction called Survivor so I might be updating a little late, please forgive me I'll try my best at doing this kind of stuff keke ^^ Anyways I love you guys!! 

Please give me loads of support!! Read my new fanfiction!! It will be amazing, I won't put many official characters as for now, because I want to include many kpop idols and they will be important somehow!