Stop

Our Troublesome Love

**Storytelling by Sulli**

A few days later, I was taking my classes; when the classes ended I called Qri to ask her if she was going to pick me up...

Me: Unnie, are you picking me up or shall I ask Krystal unnie to take me home?

Qri: I'm sorry Sul, I won't be able to pick you up for now, but don't worry I've already asked someone else to take you home

Me: Who is it?

Qri: It's a surprise, I gotta go! See you later!!

Me: *hangs up* Who did she ask? 

??: Hi, Sulli, I'll be your driver from now on

Me: *turns* What? *surprised* What are you doing here?!?!

Minho: I'm sorry about what happened before, but let me explain you while we're on our way, ok?

Me: I don't want to hear it, I'll tell Qri that I will ask Taemin to take me home *takes out her phone*

Minho: *stops her* Please don't do that, I won't talk to you during the trip ok?

Me: Ugh, fine...

We got in the car, Minho tried to fasten my seatbelt but I did it before he could do it; as he promised he didn't talk at all, then I fell asleep. In my dream I saw him holding hands with me but then Taemin appeared and took me away from him, then he confessed to me; I didn't know what to do, but right at that moment Minho came back and hugged me then he kissed me, what was weird was that, that kiss felt real but when I opened my eyes Minho was still driving but when he looked at me I quickly looked away, I blushed but then I took my phone out because I had received a message from Taemin...

Taemin: Hi Sulli, I heard that Minho took you home, is everything fine? Do you want me to take you home next time?

Me: Don't worry Taemin, I'm fine, luckily he hasn't talked to me at all. Would it be much trouble to take me home?

Taemin: Yeah, of course, you know that I got my driver license last year.

Me: Thanks, see you tomorrow

Taemin: See you.

**End of conversation**

Me: Minho, someone else is going to take me home from now on, so you don't have to take me home tomorrow.

Minho: Who is it?

Me: Huh? Why do you want to know?

Minho: I just want to know, please tell me

Me: It's Krystal, she told me that her cousin has a driver license and that he will take us both

Minho: Oh, ok

After a few minutes we arrived to my house and then...

Qri: Thanks for bringing Sulli home Minho, please let me reward you

Minho: It's not necessary

Me: He said it's not neccessary

Qri: Do you want to have dinner with us?

Me: WHAT?!

Minho: I would be glad, thanks

Me: WHAT?!

Qri: *hits Sulli's arm* Behave yourself, come in Minho-ssi

Minho: Thanks

When we entered I was going to go upstairs to my room but Qri stopped me and told me to wait with Minho, we sat quietly while she prepared the food.

Minho: Where are your parents? I haven't seen them in a long time

Me: They are out of the country for a business travel

Minho: Ahh, the house is a bit empty isn't it?

Qri: That's because I'm leaving to the USA and Sulli is also moving out to a flat that our parents gifted her; but also they are moving to Jeju Island together.

Minho: Really? Wow, I will be living with my parents for a few months until I move out

Qri: Why? Oh right, you're getting married, right?

Me: Qri-unnie, is the food ready?

Qri: Oh, yes. Let's go to the dinning room

At first I had sat 3 chairs away from Minho but Qri told me to sit next to him, then she asked him about the marriage...

Qri: I didn't know you were getting married until our parents told us, who are you marrying?

Minho: Park Jiyeon, do you know her?

Qri: That b-- Sorry, why are you marrying her?

Minho: It's not like I really like her, it's just business

Qri: Really? We have a cute Sulli here *points at Sulli*

Me: *looks down* Stop....

Qri: What's wrong Sul?

Me: Stop!!! Sorry, I can't be here anymore *stands up and walks away*

Qri: Yah! Cho Sulli!! Come back here! Where are your manners?!?

I turned to look at her and showed her my crying face, then I just turned away and walked to my room, I cried alone in my room until I fell asleep, once again Minho appeared in my dream and again he kissed me, and again it felt very real. In my dream the kiss had already finished but I still felt someone's lips on mines; since I thought it was very weird I opened my eyes and saw his face....