What?!?

Our Troublesome Love

**Sulli's POV**

**Tuesday**

When I got to school,  we started practicing for the next phase of the contest since the morning, after the practice we went to reccess and then we went back to classes because we were going to have our chemistry exam. When I walked upstairs I saw Minho and walked along with him to our classroom. I sat next to him and then we walked to the classroom we were going to take our exam, the exams were going to be done on a computer. Once again I sat next to him because he said he needed help.

Minho: Don't even think about copying me

Me: I won't, well just if I need help

After a while, I noticed Minho had finished his exam and he was already playing a weird game online

Me: *whispering* How come you finished first?

Minho: I had told you that I'm a very talented guy! *confidently smiles*

Me: *whispers* And you were supposed to ask me for help...

Minho: Keke! I'm some kind of amazing guy, *looks at her computer* *points at a question* That answer is wrong, the answer is B

Me: Oh you're right! *changes the answer*

He helped me a little until I finished the exam, then I also started playing online.

**Wednesday**

*Still Sulli's POV*

We practiced the whole day, because we needed to add new dance steps to the choreography for the next phase, we practiced very very hard because the contest is going to be tomorrow. We worked very hard that day until we finished the choreograpy, we have to win the contest.

Me : Ok girls! I don't think the other schools competing have a special chant, so I will try to create one for us

Everyone: Okay

Tiffany: As for now let's just shout out "fighting"

Everyone: Ok! 1 2 3..... FIGHTING!!

We went to our classroom and took our History exam and then our Mathematics exam, when we finished it we picked up our things, I practiced a little more at home.

**THURSDAY**

The next day I woke up and put on my costume for the contest, I did my hairstyle, picked up my things and went to school. When I got there I went with Tiffany and the others to get ready for the contest, we practiced our choreography once again and then we left school to the place the contest was taking place. 

When we arrived we saw many other students practicing their own choreographies, when they all noticed we had arrived they started looking at us with hate and giving us death glares until their teachers told them to concentrate. We practiced a few more times before the contest started, then they told everyone their turn we were the second lasts ones.

Contest Organizer: Hello everyone! We will start our anual dance contest now. Thanks to everyone participating and we want to give special thanks to Kirin Arts Highschool for lending us their instalations to realize the contest. Hae Rim Highschool students, please take your places on stage and start performing!

As we saw the others performing we started feeling very nervous but we knew that we would do fine. When the students from Kirin Arts Higschool went up the stage they performed greatly until the part of the song where they had to add new dance steps they just repeated the whole choreography and I thought that they would dissmiss them from the contest. Then the  team from Tae Park Arts Highschool performed and they did many dance steps wrong.

Then our turn arrived, we stood up and prepared for our performance, we did fine until Krystal and I almost fell because we had done a dance step wrong, we tried our best to make it the less noticeable; we finished our performance and went back to our places and waited for the results.

Tiffany: Wahh!! I'm very nervous

Me: What should we do? Krystal and I made a mistake, we made tried hard to make it less noticeable but we don't know if it worked.

Krystal: I hope they didn't notice it!

Tiffany: I hope they really didn't notice it.

Min ah: Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine.

Contest Organizer: Now we will announce the winners, please take your places on the stage.

Teacher Kahi: Let's go girls.

We took our place and held our hands while we waited for the results

Contest Organizer: Our judges have taken their decision, we will announce the places from 3rd to 1st.

Me: *whispering and smiling confidently* We can do it!

Contest Organizer: The 3rd place with 410 points out of 500 is Korea's Art Highschool.

Me: *smile vanishes* *whispers* What?!

Contest Organizer: The 2nd place goes to Kirin Art Highschool with 440 points out of 500, the winner is Lila Arts Highschool with 455 points out of 500! Congratulations!

Teacher Kahi: What?! How come they didn't win? This is wrong! I'm going to talk with the judges.

We were surprised by the results because everyone else knew that we should have won except for the judges, we had lunch there and then Teacher Kahi came to talk with us, she looked angry and frustrated.

Everyone: What happened?

Teacher Kahi: They said they won't change the results and that even if they change the places we can't be the winners because Kirin Arts Highschool lend their stage for the contest. Also they said they will take to the finals the 1st and the 2nd place. I argued with them, I also told them why they would die.

Me: *uneasy smile* Well, then it looks like there's nothing to do about it.

Everyone: *disappointed* Yes..

Me: Oh, right I almost forgot, I created our chant! At the count of 3 we will shout out loud: We may loose, we may win but forever amazing we will be!

Everyone: 1 2 3 WE MAY LOOSE WE MAY WIN BUT FOREVER AMAZING WE WILL BE!!!

After shouting everyone else looked at us like if we were brain-damaged, but we felt better after that.

Teacher Kahi: Well, let's go back to school

We went to an ice cream shop, our teacher bought us an ice cream for our hard work, I choosed a coconut flavoured ice cream, for some reason it tasted weird so I decided to give it to someone else in school. When we went to our classroom and everyone asked us about the results, we told everyone our story and they told us that it was unfair. 

Then I saw Minho walking towards us, then I remembered I didn't want my ice cream anymore.

Me: Minho, do you want my ice cream?

Minho: What flavour is it?

Me: It's coconut flavor

Minho: No thanks, I don't like coconut ice cream

Me: Ok then

Taemin: I want it!!

Me: Oh, then *hands ice cream to Taemin* here!

Taemin: Thanks!! Oh, I almost forgot, I got this for you *hands bracelet made of a piece of cloth* 

Me: Oh, thanks!

Taemin: Let me put it for you *puts bracelet on Sulli's wrist*

Me: Thanks! *eye smile*

Minho: *death glares Taemin*

Taemin: *evil smile*

**END OF POV**