Akward & Cute Dates

Our Troublesome Love

Taemin's POV

I went home to dress for my "date" with Sulli, I picked up my things and said goodbye to my parents then I left to the movie theatre. I listened to music with my Ipod and happily danced and singed while I was walking. Then I saw a small pink flower, I decided to take it with me to give it to Sulli when she got there. I wondered what kind of clothes she would wear: a white short, a white long shirt, a large beige vest, a red purse and heels; I also wondered what kind of hairstyle she would wear maybe she just let down her hair and curled it a little: 

Taemin's Imagination:

When I got there I passed by a young girl wearing jeans, sneakers, a pink and blue t-shirt and a large casual vest, with her hair in a bun. I hope it's not Sulli, she would dress nicely for something like this.

 

Sulli's POV

When I arrived to the movie theatre I waited for Taemin for half an hour, then I saw him passing by 

Me: Umm, Tae-- *Taemin walks away from her*

Me: *angry* Yahh!! Lee Taemin!!! *Taemin turns to see her*

Taemin: What the-?

Me: Where do you think you're going? I was right there!!

Taemin: I didn't expect you to wear something like that!!

Me: What?! Do you have a problem with the way I dress!?!

Taemin: I thought you would wear something prettier

Me: It's not like we're going to a fashion show!!

Taemin: Sorry....

Me: Urgh, anyways let's buy our tickets *walks to the ticket office*

Taemin: If you don't want to stay, it's fine for me...

Me: Why would I do that?

Taemin: Because you're angry at me

Me: Look, I'm sorry for not dressing according to the situation you expected, but I'm not a mind reader!

Taemin: It's just that--- *sigh* Forget it..

Me: Let's just watch the movie, ok? *smiles*

 **2 HOURS LATER**

After watching the movies we walked around the mall, then a saleswoman came towards us.

Saleswoman: Hello, excuse me, is she your girlfriend? Why don't you buy couple rings?

Me: Umm, actually we're not---*interrupted by Taemin*

Taemin: How much is it?

Saleswoman: It's only 2000 won

Taemin: Which ones shall we choose darling? *winks to Sulli*

Me: *annoyed* None of them *walks away*

What's wrong with Taemin?! Trying to act like my boyfriend and buying couple rings, ugh.

Taemin: Choi Sulli, sorry, I was just joking *grabs her wrist*

When I turned to see Taemin I , luckily, noticed behind him, Krystal coming out from a store. I ran towards her.

Me: Krystal!! Hi, what are you doing here? *whispers* save me!! Taemin's freaking me out!

Krystal: *whispers* Okay I get it. *Loudly* Then shall we go for an ice cream?

Me: Yes!!

Taemin: What about me?

Krystal: *gives death glare to Taemin* *fakes smile* You can come with us if you want to.

Taemin: *whispers* But I came here with her first...

Krystal: *annoyed* What did you say?!?!

Krystal argued with Taemin the whole way to the ice cream shop, even when we sat down she was death glaring him, he was super scared of her. Then I asked Krystal to take a picture with me, just to break the tension between the three of us:

We chatted for a while and then we all went home, when I got home I put on my pajamas but then I noticed something in my pocket it was a ring, I think Taemin put it on my pocket secretly.

 

**NEXT DAY**

*NOTE: I'm going to skip the whole part of Sulli and Minho getting ready for their date, so you can think or imagine what happened to each one, you can put it on the comments. Oh, also I almost forgot this will be 1st part for Minho & Sulli date!*

 

Minho's POV

I waited for a while in the museum, and then I saw Sulli running.

Sulli: Sorry Minho!! I---*stumbles* 

Me: *catches her from falling* Be careful Sulli... *helps her to stand up*

Sulli: *smiling* Sorry, thanks

Me: It's fine, shall we enter?

Sulli: Sure!

After buying our tickets, I looked at Sulli from head to toe, then I noticed she had a small scratch on her knee, so I kneeled down and looked at it closely.

Sulli: *surprised, blushing* Ummm Minho... What are you doing?

Me: You scratched your knee, by chance do you have a bandaid?

Sulli: Oh, yes, I can put it myself

Me: Don't worry, I'll do it *Sulli gives him the bandaid* *puts it* There you go, be careful next time.

Sulli: Ohh, thank you.

We visited the whole museum and when we were at the last part of the exposition, I noticed Sulli looked really tired she was almost falling asleep.

Me: Sulli-ah, are you tired?

Sulli: I'm sleepy, don't worry

Me: Shall we leave?

Sulli: No, it's fine.

Me: Let's leave, I'm also getting sleepy. Want to go to a small restaurant nearby?

Sulli: Ok...

Me: Well then...

As we walked, Sulli was falling asleep and almost falls twice.

Me: Sulli, if you're tired I'll take you home, there's no problem.

Sulli: I'm tired, but I don't want to leave yet...

Me: Get on my back, I'll take you home.

Sulli: It's not necc--*gets interrupted by Minho*

Me: Get on my back, I said! *forces Sulli to get on his back*

Sulli: Okay....

**END OF POV**