Alone

Our Troublesome Love

*Actual moment*

They had arrived to their tent and Minho layed Sulli on her sleeping bag, he went in his while trying to sleep but he was too worried to even fall asleep, he imagined the worst scenarios for what would happen after he left. The next day he woke up early in the morning to prepare Sulli her breakfast, he prepared before hand everything. He asked Jonghyun and the others to take out his things from Sulli's flat, then they went to pick him up, before he walked out the door he left a letter he had written during the night because he couldn't sleep, he left it next to her, over his sleeping bag already folded. With a bitter expression, he walked out of the tent and went in Jonghyun's car.

A few hours later, Sulli woke up, she looked around her searching for Minho but the only thing she saw was the letter, she opened it and read it.

"Sulli-ah, 

I'm sorry, I abandoned you again but please don't hate me, even if I think that it's better so you can forget about me faster. Believe me, I didn't have other choice, I know you'll probably ask why but I think it's better for you to not know about it; to be honest I don't want to do this but, even if I hate to write/say this, Jiyeon needs me now and I don't want to let her down. I'll love you forever, and I'll remember you; I hope you remember me too but only the good memories, if I can't come back please do your best to forget about me; you also have to know that all the times we spent together are very special to me and I was very happy those times, I hope I did the same with you.

Love, Minho"

Sulli was really confused, she was feeling many things at the same time but in the end she started crying, she couldn't believe what she had read. When she calmed down, she picked up her things and went to her flat, she prepared her meal and then she sat on the couch, at that moment she realized that she was now by herself, she grabbed her cellphone, she was looking at her contact names when Minho's name appeared on her screen, as soon as she read his name she had a small flashback of her moments with him , she quickly throwed her phone away; accidentally she pressed the "call" button and when it fell it pressed the "speaker" button (¨¨Author's note: Yes, even if it sounds extraordinary and impossible, it's something that happens once in a lifetime. keke just kidding¨¨) she layed on the couch and hugged a pillow trying not to cry. A few seconds later Minho answered the phone...

Minho: Sulli? Is everything ok? Why did you call?

Are you there? Where are you?  What's wrong?

??: Minho-ah, who are you talking with?

Minho: No one, is a wrong number, Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: Quickly, let's go!

Minho: Yes *hangs up*

After hearing Jiyeon's voice, Sulli had a mental breakdown, after a few moments she felt like she was going to cry but the tears wouldn't fall, after a while she decided to go out for a walk, it was 10 p.m.. She walked around the streets with a expressionless face, suddenly she ran into Yuri and Sooyoung, some friends of Tiffany, they recognized Sulli and invited her to go to a bar with them.

Even thought Sulli had talked with them before, she wasn't talking with them and she just looked at them dance from afar. She wasn't feeling very good so she asked the bartender if he had any medicine, he filled her a glass with alcohol and told her that alcohol was the best medicine for sadness, without asking she sat and drank it. During Minho's "visit" she learned to drink and she improved her alcohol tolerance. She drank 3 glasses and she was kind of dizzy, but not because of the drink, it was because of the sadness. Many guys approached her and asked for her number but she just ignored them until they went away, she got sick of the club's atmosphere and walked out, as she was walking two guys approached her....

?? #1: Yah! You're really cute!

?? #2: Come with us! *grabs Sulli's arm*

Sulli: What are you doing? Let me go! 

?? #1: *grabs her other arm* Don't be shy! Come with us!

Sulli: Let me go! *tries to kick them*

?? #2: You're too rude! But that's hotter!

Sulli: Get away from me!

Suddenly, from behind, a guy pushed the two men and started fighting with them; Sulli's sight became blurry and she couldn't recognize the guy, at first she thought it was Minho but after looking at him again she realized it couldn't be him.

?? #3 (Nice guy): What are you doing? Don't just watch, leave quickly!!

She did as the guy told her to, but once again she felt very lonely, she was dizzy and she couldn't see well; she was crossing the street but she couldn't see a car going towards her, as soon as she noticed the car she tried to step back but before she noticed she had been pulled by someone, he hugged her tightly as he said....

??: Are you crazy? You almost gave me a heart attack!