Stop It!

Our Troublesome Love

Sulli's POV

Me: *Blushing* Mi-m-minho p-pl-please stop fooling around...

Minho: I want you to tell me--

??: What are you guys doing?!?!

Me: *Turns to see* Huh?Jiyeon!! What are you doing here?!? ^Thinking: FFUU That girl, always interrupting when I have pretty moments with Minho.

Jiyeon: Why do you ask? If I hadn't arrived, I can't tell what you guys would have done.

Minho: *walks towards Jiyeon* So, why are you here?

Jiyeon: I.. I was... I had a headache and I came here for a pill or something.

Me: *whispers*Liar...

Jiyeon: What did you say?

Me: Nothing.

Minho: Well, I have to stay here until the nurse come, you should go to your class before she comes back

Jiyeon: B-but... *annoyed* Ughh ok, don't do weird things while I'm gone! *going out of the room*

Minho: Yeah sure *closes the door*

Me:  So, what?

Minho: *Goes back to the position he was before Jiyeon arrived* As I was saying, I want you to tell me the truth

Me: What?!?

Minho: *goes closer to her lips, about to kiss her* Just shut up for a minute, and let me show you my feelings for you...

Suddenly I woke up and realized it was just a dream, it would have been pretty amazing if that really happened. I saw Minho playing with his Ipod, then the nurse came and gave me a pill, then she told us to go back to our classroom; as we walked down the hallway we didn't talk to each other.

Me: *Shy* Ummm, thank you for taking me to the infirmary.

Minho: You're welcome, but why did you faint? Are you sick?

Me: Not really, well you can call it a sickness, but it's not that serious.

Minho: What is it?

Me: Vertigo, but don't worry as I said it's not that serious.

Minho: Oh, I see, here we are, shall we enter?

Me: Why are you asking?

Minho: Well, we've lost almost 30 minutes of class, so it's meaningless to enter now, wanna skip classes with me?

Me: What?! Umm, okay I guess you're right.

We went to the library and stayed there until the class finished.

Minho: *takes something out of his pocket* Wanna see something funny?

Me: What is it?

Minho: *takes out his Ipod and looks for something* Ta dah!

Me: *looks at picture* *blushes and gets angry* Yah!!! It's me sleeping!!

Minho: *runs* Haha, I will show this to everyone!

Me: *chases him* Yah!! Come back here!!

After a few minutes, I catched him and forced him to delete the picture.

Minho: You are really cute when you sleep

Me: *blushes* W-what?

Minho: *laughs* I'm just kidding, you snore when you sleep.

Me: That's not true!! *hits him*

Minho: *laughs* I enjoy annoying you! You are so funny when you're mad.

Me: *angry* Ugh, I hate you! *walks away*

I was angry at him, so I went to the classroom and I saw my friends talking, when they saw me they asked me if I was okay, then the teacher arrived and we sat down.

 

Minho's POV

After Sulli got mad at me, I walked slowly behind her, I felt sorry and wanted to apologize but I saw Jiyeon and Soyeon coming downstairs and Jiyeon suddenly hugged me.

Jiyeon: Oppa~ I heard you carried Sulli to the infirmary, why didn't you tell me you were taking care of her?

Minho: What? Why should I tell you where am I going everytime you can't find me?!

Jiyeon: Oppa~ don't get mad at me, it's just that I had to tell you something and I couldn't find you anywhere.

Minho: Do you know what stalking is?

Jiyeon: I'm not stalking you!! I'm just worrying about you!

Minho: I don't care, I have something to do. Leave

Jiyeon: But-

Minho: Just leave, I have to do something!