I'm Sorry

Our Troublesome Love

**Sulli's POV**

When I got home, I talked for a while with my mom and then I went to my bedroom, I was using my computer then I logged in facebook and the first thing that came out was:

"Such an ugly person, she even flirts with the teachers. You should die, Cho Sulli!"

I was sent many messages saying "I hate you", "Why don't you just die?" "I hope you die soon!" "What kind of person are you?" "Just leave!" , then my mom came into my room and saw me crying, she read what was on the computer and got angry; then she called the school's principal and told him that I was going to stop going to school, she decided everything on her own.

Me: What are you doing?! Stop, please!

Mom: I won't let anyone hurt my baby! I am doing this for you!

Me: Mother....

Mom: Tomorrow we'll go to pick your things up, please try to avoid your classmates and just pick up your things.

Me: Yes, mother.

**NEXT DAY**

I woke up to go to the school to pick up my things, as soon as I walked in the classroom everyone was looking at me with hate, Krystal, Amber and the others looked at me with worried faces. Then one of my classmates stood in front of me with his friends.

Classmate: What are you doing here, ugly liar?

??: Why don't you leave?

??: No one likes you

Me: Don't worry, I won't be here anymore.....

Krystal: Why?!

Me: It really looks like I'm not welcome here anymore, I will be transferred today

Everyone looked at me with confusion but suddenly someone started saying "you finally realized you should leave", I started crying and looked down to the floor, then someone lifted my head, it was Minho.

Minho: Don't leave, Sul

Me: Minho.... *avoids his gaze* Please, don't make this more difficult to me.

Minho: Will this convince you?

Me: What are you-----

Minho interrupted me with a kiss, everyone there looked at us with surprised expressions, my heart started beating faster but I cried stronger, then I pushed Minho away from me and ran away. I went with my mother and went back home.

**NEXT WEEK**

My mom had enrolled me in Kirin's Arts Highschool, I went to the school early in the morning, when I arrived 4 girls came  towards me.

??: Hi, you must be the transfer student, I am Song Ji Eun, as far as I remember we met on your school's competition.

Me: Yes, I am Cho Sulli, nice to meet you

??: Hi, I am Jeon Hyo Sung, welcome!

??: I am Jung Ha Na, but everyone calls me Zinger

??: Welcome! My name is Han Sun Hwa

Me: Thank you! Nice to meet you all

I met all of my classmates, but once again I met Taecyeon, he apologized and we became good friends. 

**2 months later**

I was walking around the school when I heard a conversation between Jieun and her friends.

Jieun: Have you heard? Choi Minho from Korea's Arts Highschool has an arranged marriage with Park Jiyeon.

Zinger: Yes, I've also heard that they are already dating.

I was shocked and suddenly I had a flashback with all the moments we spent together and then I remembered the last thing he did when I left the school. For the rest of the month I was too depressed and hadn't gone to school for weeks, until one day my mom told me I was going to go back to Korea's Arts Highschool.

**NEXT WEEK**

When I got to school, I went to the principal's office and there I saw Krystal, Tiffany, Amber and Luna....

Principal: Your father asked me to convince you and your mother to make you come back, he also asked me to make you join a special class we're preparing, since you will be the first to join the special class, I'll let you choose the students you want to be with.

Me: What? I haven't spoken to my father in 2 months, when did he decide all of this?

Principal: He came a week ago to ask me personnally to arrange this. Did you know that his company has been getting more powerful everyday? He also gave us the founds to make you a greenhouse where you will study along with other 9 students. Please tell me who you want to study with you.

Me: What?! A greenhouse?! Fine, he's always been crazy so this shouldn't surprise me; I choose Tiffany, Krystal, Amber, Luna, Taemin, Jonghyun and Min--- *interrupts herself*

Principal: Min? Min what?

Me: Can Bang Min Ah from the 1st year join?

Principal: Mmm, I don't think so.

Me: Ok, then that's all.

Principal: Fine, go to your classroom, for now you will study there until the construction of the greenhouse finishes, it will be finished in a week.

Me: Ok

The others went out first but when I was about to leave...

Principal: Sulli, you were going to say Minho right?

Me: Not really

Principal: You liar *laughs*, I know what you were going to say, don't lie to yourself anymore.

Me: *bows* Thank you for everything, principal *closes the door*

The principal really knew what I was going to say, I just said Minah to hide the real name I was about to say. I went with the girls to my classroom, apparently everyone had forgotten about the photos Jiyeon sent. Everything went back to normal. I tried my best to avoid Minho, I didn't want to see him.

**FRIDAY**

I spent the whole day avoiding Minho, the first thing I did when I arrived to school was taking out all the books I needed for the classes I had that day, and I sat closer to the door to leave as fast as I could. On friday, when the class was over I was going to put my books back in my locker when....

Minho: Sulli!

Me: Um, hi Minho

Minho: *hugs her* I'm glad you're back! You've been avoiding me all this time.

Me: *pushes him away* Get away from me!

Minho: What's wrong Sulli? *tries to grab Sulli's arm*

Me: *pushes his hand away* Don't touch me!

Minho: *steps back* Can you tell me what's wrong?

Me: *avoids his gaze*......*tears roll down her cheeks*

Minho: Sulli... I'm sorry but I have to do this

Minho pinned me up against the lockers, I avoided his gaze again by looking down, but then he....

Minho: Did I do something wrong?

Me: I--- *sobs* What kind of person are you?! You kiss me and then you just start dating Jiyeon! Why are you playing with me?!?

Minho: Sulli, I am not dating Jiyeon because I want to---

Me: Don't try to explain it! I don't care, do whatever you want with her I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! Minho..... I HATE YOU!!

I bursted in tears and ran away, I was really lucky because it was the last class of the day. I took my things and went home.

When I got home, I told myself....

I know that it's not your fault, you didn't do anything wrong, I am the strange one. I am sorry...

**END OF POV**