Lovely/Sad Day

Our Troublesome Love

**Minho's POV**

I didn't answered Sulli for a few hours because I didn't know what to say....

**CHAT**

Sulli: Forget it! It's not neccesary anymore ^^

Me: Ok then. Why did you wanted me to go?

Sulli: Oh, that's because Krystal arranged me a date with her cousin but I didn't want to meet him at all.

Me: Haha, ok ok.

**END OF CHAT**

She just wanted me for something like that?! I really thought she wanted to see me for other reason...

**END OF POV AND END OF THE DAY**

 

**THE NEXT MORNING**

**Sulli's POV**

I woke up sick, the weather has been very cold these days, I put on my school uniform and went downstairs to have my breakfast, then I went to school. I was kinda late so I ran as fast as I could and got there before our teacher did. After class Minho went to my seat to ask me to feed him, I've always thought that he's like a cat, well that's because I love cats; he took my lunchbag and looked for something he liked.

Krystal: Sulli, aren't you going to do something about that? *points at Minho*

Minho: *still looking in the bag* Yah! No one told you that pointing at others is disrespectful.

Me: I'm not angry at him, he does that everyday so I don't care anymore.

Minho: *Takes out something* What's this?

Me: That's mine

Minho: Why are you taking these pills?

Me: I'm sick, now give them to me I need to take them now.

Minho: Ok *gives the pills to Sulli*

Krystal: Aren't you going to take your lunchbag too?

Me: I'll wait until he leaves it on its place.

Minho: *puts it on its place*

Krystal: Is he really that predictable?

Me: Well, we've known each other for 2 two years so I guess I'm used to him.

Krystal: Okay then..

When I looked at Minho he was juggling, I never thought he could do things like those, he's really amazing and talented, wait what?! Sulli stop thinking of weird things.

Me: Minho, when did you learn to do that? I didn't know you did these kind of things.

Minho: Well, I'm a really talented guy, *smirks* Do you want to try?

Me: Really?

He thaught me how to do juggling and then he asked me if I wanted to learn something fun with him. 

Then in the reccess I was talking with Krystal when we noticed Luna coming towards us, she's been annoying these days so we both decided to walk away from her. When we went upstairs I saw Luna talking with the principal, she was crying, for some reason I thought she was crying because of us, we had been treating her badly for a while. When we went to our classroom, she came in and completely ignored us. 

Me: Krystal, what's wrong with Luna?

Krystal: She asked me why were we treating her so bad, I didn't know what to answer so I just hugged her and told her that it's not because of her.

Me: Let's go this friday somewhere and make her happy again.

Krystal: Ok, I feel very bad for her.

Me: Yeah, me too.

After class I went to my locker and Minho came towards me.

Me: Umm, Minho I was wondering if you could help me study for our exams, because of the dance contest I haven't entered any class and the exams are next week.

Minho: Oh, sure when should we meet?

Me: What about this Saturday?

Minho: Okay then, do you want to come to my house or shall I go to yours?

Me: Let me ask for permission first and I'll tell you later ok?

Minho: Ok.

**END OF THE DAY**

**NEXT DAY**

**Krystal's POV**

When I arrived to my school I saw Luna and greeted her, then Sulli arrived.

Sulli: Hi girls!

Me: Hi Sul!

Sulli: I was wondering, shall we go to the movies today?

Me: Yeah! Let's go!

Luna: Okay then

Me: Luna, do you want me to take my cousin Kris?

Luna: Oh ok!

Amber: Then let's go after school.

**END OF POV¨**

**Sulli's POV**

In the end of the class I went to take my things out of my locker and Minho started playing with me.

Minho: *pinches Sulli's cheek* Did you got permission to come over?

Me: No, my mom told me she would talk with the teachers later, sorry!

Minho: Umm, ok....

Me: *hugs Minho* Sorry, maybe another day!

Minho: *slightly hugs Sulli back* I said it was ok.

Me: Let's go it's time to go home.

We picked up our things and I walked out with Krystal, Tiffany and Amber, Luna stayed behind with Victoria, then we went to greet Donghae, Minho went to say goodbye to them.

Minho: Bye Donghae hyung..

Donghae: Goodbye Minho!

Me: *slightly hugs Minho* Bye Minho

Minho: *hugs her back* Bye Sul! See you tomorrow

**END OF POV, DAY**