Love's around that corner

Our Troublesome Love

**Sulli's POV**

After Taemin gave me the bracelet I noticed that Minho was death glaring him, so I went to my place and waited for the teacher. When the teacher arrived he told us to sit on our places, I sat next to Minho, I was playing with a pink ribbon to distract myself.

Minho: Sulli-ah, lend me your ribbon

Me: Why?

Minho: Just give it to me!

Me: *gives ribbon to Minho* Ok

He started folding the ribbon and then he showed me what he had done.

Minho: *showing the final form of the ribbon* Ta dah!

Me: *surprised* Wow! It's a rose!

Minho: Yes it is. You can also do something in order to use it as a hair accesory

Me: Wow!

Then teacher Kahi came into the classroom and asked the teacher to let us out because we needed to finish our choreography, we were going to perform it the next week and we had to get it ready. The teacher let us go out and we went to the practice room, we finished the choreography and then some students from 1st year came in and Kahi-ssem told us to sit down and see them perform.

Kahi: Ok girls, your hoobaes are preparing for their first live performance and I want you to give your opinions about their performance and to give them some tips to do a better performance.

We saw their performance, some of them were singing along and some of them weren't smiling, when they finished Kahi-ssem told us to share our opinions.

Tiffany: You guys are very good, but you need to smile more and try to coordinate more.

Boram: You guys did very well, and, as Tiffany said, you need to smile more and try not to sing along

Me: I also have something to say

Kahi: Ok

Me: Above smiling, being coordinated, not singing along, etc. what you need to do is to enjoy yourselves while performing because the most important thing when you perform is to make people enjoy the performance and make them happy, that's what is called performing

Everyone: *surprised* Ohhh, we didn't know you could say things like those

Me: *faking smile* Should I take that as a compliment?

Then we went back to the classroom to pick up our things and leave.

**END OF THE DAY**

**NEXT WEEK**

In a blink of your eyes Monday passed by, and Tuesday arrived; I put my things for our performance and left to school, when I got to school I asked the other girls if they knew at what time we would perform.

Me: When are we going to perform?

Tiffany: Kahi-ssem told us that we would perform at 12 o'clock

Me: Ok, when is she going to arrive?

Krystal: She said she won't be arriving early so we'll have to practice by ourselves

Me: Ok, then let's go for the girls of the other group

Everyone: Yes!

We went to the practice room together, we practiced a few times and after practice we had to go to the chemistry lab, while walking I ran into Minho, he was wearing his lab coat, he was with Jonghyun and for some reason they were pretending to be birds.

Me: What are you guys doing?

Minho & Jonghyun: We are birds! *jump around pretending to have wings by moving their arms*

Me: *akwardly* Ok....

Minho: *making birds sounds* *jumps and falls over Sulli*

Me: *falling* Wahh!

Minho: *notices position and quickly moves*

Me: *blushing* Babo!

Minho: *gets up and runs away with Jonghyun*

After our chemistry class, me and the other girls had to get ready for our performance; we went to the practice room and put on our costumes, then we went to the auditorium, the other students where in their reccess so we went out for a while, I saw Donghae walking towards me and Luna.

Luna: Appa!! How do I look?

Donghae: You look fine

Luna: *picks out eye liner and tries to paint Donghae's face* Here!

Me: Stop it!

Luna: Why?

Donghae: Because she's my sister, now follow her orders, she's your aunt!

Luna: *pouts*

Me: *giggles* Thanks oppa!

Donghae: *high fives Sulli* You're welcome sis!

Me: Right! Luna, we have to go, the show is about to start!

Luna: Ok see you later appa!

Donghae: I'll try to watch your performance

We went to the auditorium, we could only see parents and some students but our group mates weren't there, we started our performance, I smiled and performed as good as I could, then I rised my sight and saw Minho along with Jonghyun watching our performance so I smiled more brightly because Minho was watching us.

After the performance, I went with Amber for our things and went upstairs, Minho and Jonghyun were outside the classroom, it seemed like they had skipped classes to watch us. Amber started playing with Jonghyun and I walked towards Minho, who was playing wih his Ipod.

Me: What are you playing?

Minho: Just a game of zombies

Me: Oh...

Then the bell rang and we walked to the classroom, suddenly Minho started tickling me without reason, I tried to stop him but he kept on tickling me, I am very ticklish so I was laughing and trying to stop him.

Me: *pushing Minho away while laughing* Stop it!

Minho: *laughing* No!

Me: *trips* Ah! *holds Minho*

Minho: *holds Sulli's head* Be careful!

Me: *blushes*

Minho: *gets up* Babo! *helps Sulli to stand up*

Me: Thanks

After getting up I noticed that Jiyeon was outside her classroom and she had watched what happened so she was death glaring me, I just looked at her and gave her an evil smile.

**END OF THE DAY, POV**