Regret

Our Troublesome Love

**S.T. by Author-nim a.k.a Alice Yoon Hee**

The next morning Sulli woke up and the first thing she saw was Minho holding her hand tightly sleeping at her side, she was still wearing the same outfit she had worn the day before, (author's note: What were you thinking y readers? keke just kidding) she got surprised because that night she had dreamt about him, then she realized that Minho had just awaken, so she acted as if she was still asleep...

Sulli: *thinking: Why am I doing this? But I want to know what will happen next!*

Minho: She's still asleep, I wish I was the first thing she sees when she wakes up, but if she sees me now she will get mad and she won't talk to me ever again... *leans towards her* I'm sorry, my cute Sulli *kisses her*

Sulli: *surprised "wakes up", separates her lips from his* Why?!  Why are you leaving me after kissing me again?

Minho: You were awake?!

Sulli: I wanted to know what you would do, beacause I think or I don't want to think you're not that kind of guy

Minho: Do you still believe in me? Even after all I've done to you?

Sulli: There's a part of me that hates you and the other part tells me that you don't want to hurt me, I am holding onto the idea of you not wanting to hurt me.

Minho: I know that times are being difficult for us both, but as for now I don't want to have any problems with you

Sulli: I know, but I'm still wondering, why are you nice to Jiyeon?

Minho: I don't have any special feelings for her, I just want to keep a good relationship with her father, our marriage is just to help my father's company

Sulli: Oh, I get it now. Thanks for telling it to me

Minho: But... One of the things Jiyeon asked me was to cut every single connection with you so I won't be able to talk with you like this in college. I can come here to talk with you pretending I'm here to visit Hyun Woo, if that's what you want.

Sulli: Well, I don't think that would be convenient, if Jiyeon is secretly watching you, she would ruin the relationship you have with her father's company, so it's not neccessary for you to come. I'm happy now that you've explained me this, you can comfortably stop talking to me now...

Minho: Are you sure you'll be fine?

Sulli: Yes, since you've explained everything to me, I can relax now. This was all I ever wanted since the moment you left me

Minho: I'm sorry, I promise that I won't hurt you anymore. And also, I need you to know that I asked something very important to Taemin

Sulli: What do you mean?

Minho: You'll find out later... I'm leaving, take care *hugs her and kisses her forehead*

Sulli: Ok, see you later. When I see you I will smile, to show you that nothing has changed between us

Then he left, Hyun Woo asked Sulli about what had happened, she told him that she was satisfied now that she knew the truth; days went by very quick but one day......

Taemin: Sulli, can I talk with you later? Come to the garden in front of the Arts Faculty at 5 o'clock in the afternoon

Sulli: Oh, yes, I'll go

Sulli went at that time to the garden, she looked around but she couldn't find Taemin, when suddenly she saw something moving behind some bushes, it was Taemin coming out with some flowers...

Sulli: What's this? All of a sudden

Taemin: Aren't my intentions obvious enough?

Sulli: Don't tell me.... *thinking: Is this what Minho meant?! Why?!*

**Flashback**

Sulli was in her class when she got a message from Minho..

*Message*

Minho: I'm sorry, please accept... Don't hate me after what's going to happen next.... I love you~...

*End of message*

Sulli: *talks to herself* Sorry? Accept? What is he talking about? And what's with the "love you" part!?!

**End of flashback**

Taemin: Do you want to be my girlfriend?

Sulli: ..... I..... *turns to the right*

When she turned she saw Mnho standing behind a wall he was far away from them, when he noticed that she had seen him he just turned and walked away.

Taemin: So, what's your answer?

Sulli: Huh? Ohh... I... I do want to be your girlfriend.... *looks down*

Taemin: Really?! I'm really happy *hugs her**

Sulli: *smiles while thinking: If you want things to be like this I'll do as you wish, but I guess you're doing this to make me forget about you...*

They happily dated for a month, things looked right but Sulli was struggling by herself because she wasn't sure about her feelings...

Sulli: Krystal... I need to talk with you...

Krystal: What is it?

Sulli: I... I feel guilty.... I can't be with Taemin. It hurts me, when I'm with him my chest hurts

Krystal: Do you still think about M--him?

Sulli: Yes, but it's not that what bothers me, it's because I'm forcing myself to forget about him with Taemin, I don't think this is fair to Taemin, I'm being selfish and I'm starting to hate myself

Krystal: If you're doing this to forget about him, just break up with Taemin, you don't want to hurt him right?

Sulli: Yes...

Meanwhile, Taemin went out with Jonghyun and the others, while they were talking they started talking about Sulli...

Jonghyun: How are you doing with Sulli?

Taemin: We've been fine, everything's fine between us, except for the fact that the distance between us has grown, she has been weird these days

Onew: Haven't you asked her what's wrong?

Taemin: I haven't, it's probably nothing

Jonghyun: Don't you think it's because of---

Taemin: Don't mention him!!

Jonghyun: You know that it's because of him right?

Taemin: Yes, but I don't want to remember what he told me.....

**Flashback**

Minho: Come here Taemin, I need to talk with you.

Taemin: I don't have anything to tell you

Minho: I have a favour to ask you, will you listen to me?

Taemin: Fine

Minho: I want you to take care of Sulli and make her happy, do it for her not for me.

Taemin: Why? Why do you ask me to do this?

Minho: I won't be able to take care of her, so I'm leaving her to you because I know your feelings for her*walks away*

**End of Flashback**

Jonhyun: So he asked you to take care of her because he know that you won't leave her, right?

Taemin: I don't want him to control me however he wants, but I just couldn't leave Sulli suffer because of him so I did as he wanted.

Jonghyun: Well, you'll know what to do

Taemin: Yes...