Plan Part II

Our Troublesome Love

After telling everyone what they had to do they started with the plan and got everything they needed. Tiffany was able to convince Seung Ho to help them, he still wanted to be with Jiyeon.

Here's a list of who was in charge of each thing...

  • Tiffany - Find Yoo Seung Ho
  • Krystal & Key - Costumes & Makeup
  • Jonghyun & Taemin: Extras and the ones who will take them to the wedding
  • Victoria & Luna - Invitations
  • Hyun Woo: Acting Lessons & Invitations
  • Sulli - Infiltrated #1
  • Seung Ho - Infiltrated #2

After they tried out every costume they made some modifications to match each character, Seung Ho and Sulli were going to act as a married couple who were representating their company, Sulli's character was called Lucia Young, a korean woman in her 30's who was very tall and loved to wear glamorous clothes, she used to be an actress trainee but she quit. Seung Ho's character was called Choi Tae Won, a korean man in his 40's he isn't as tall as his wife, he loves money and he just wears black and grey suits, he's very arrogant and selfish.

They practiced very hard, and they had some difficult times, but finnally they could get the invitations, the wedding was in less than a month so they practiced even more.

Seung Ho: *sighs*

Sulli: What's wrong Seung Ho-ah?

Seung Ho: I was thinking of what if Jiyeon doesn't love me

Sulli: I'm sure she still loves you

Seung Ho: But what if--

Sulli: Stop it already! You can't give up! We've already started and we won't stop!

Seung Ho: Fine.

They checked everything and one week before the wedding they had everything well prepared.