A Great Day

Our Troublesome Love

**Sulli's POV**

**Saturday**

I woke up at 11 o'clock, then I remembered that I had to get ready for something the school was preparing, we had to be there at 4:00 p.m. My sister, Qri, came into the kitchen while we were having breakfast.

Qri: How do I look?

Me: Ugly as always

Qri: Yah!! You punk! *starts suffocating Sulli*

Me: I'm just joking!! You look fine

Qri: You better don't lie

Me: Why do you care about your appearance?

Qri: I heard that the guy I like, likes me too

Me: Ohh, well you look fine

Qri: *smiling* Thanks

When we arrived to school I saw Minho walking to the garden but even if I ran I wouldn't catch him.

Mom: Oh, look there's your Minho

Me: Umma! 

Mom: Sorry, your friend Minho

Me: *getting of the car* Oh right, *smiling* Qri the truth is that you look horrible

Qri: Yah!! You----*Sulli closes the door*

Hehe, I am such an evil person but I hope that she understood that I was just joking, when I walked to the garden the teachers started explaining what we were going to do, we were going to go to a park and we would do some activities to learn how to show feelings during a performance. They divided us into 12 teams and each team had to represent something some of the things each team represented were: freedom, love, courage, confidence, happiness, etc.

I was in the team who had to represent freedom, after the teachers took us to the park, we started our activities.

Teacher: Ok guys now we will start our activity, I want all of you to close your eyes and when you're ready shout out loud what do you want to get rid of.

Everyone stayed quiet for a few minutes until one by one started shouting, after a while of thinking about it I know what I want to get rid of.

Me: I want to express myself without any fear!!

After that I saw Minho's team walking nearby, then our teacher took out some balloons and told us to grab one, while they gave a ballon to each one then Minho came towards me, it seemed like their activity was over.

Minho: Can you give me that ballon?

Me: I'm sorry, I can't... maybe if we don't use them

As I answered to him, he walked away and helped our teacher to give the ballons, then without thinking twice I walked towards him and....

Me: *hugging Minho from behind* Maybe next time....*slightly bites his neck*

We remained like that for 10 seconds and then he went away with his team, I couldn't see his face so I don't know how he reacted.

Me: *blushes, hands start sweating and her face feels hot* What did I just do?!?!? *touching her face* Calm down Sulli, probably he didn't realize that you did that!

Krystal: Sulli?

Me: *scared* Waaa!! Yah! Don't scare me like that!

Luna: What's wrong?

Me: *shaking her hands* It's nothing! I just realized that I forgot to do something.

Krystal: Ummm, ok.

Phew, thank God that no one else saw me doing that. After the activities we went back home, so I spent the rest of the day resting.

**MONDAY**

**Sulli's POV**

I'm very nervous the dancing contest is today and I really hope that we win.

Tiffany: Oh, Sulli hurry up we have to get ready for the contest!

Me: *runs* Yes!

We put on our costumes and went to the practice room, we practiced twice until the teachers and the principal told us that it was time for us to leave. We laughed all the time until we got to the school, we had arrived first to the place the contest was taking place so they told us that we would be the last ones. We practiced 3 times more and then we were told to go to our places, we watched the other contestants. Then the school we were going to compete with arrived, when their turn arrived they made a lot of mistakes (NOTE: The choreography was the same for all teams) so when our turn arrived we were really confident about winning, we had a lot of fun while performing and we showed all that happiness and fun on the stage.

Contest Organizer: Okay everyone! Right now we will announce the results but first we will give all the teams a certificate to thank their participation in this contest. Each team must send a member to receive the certificate along a teacher.

Teacher Kahi: Ok, I will go with Tiffany

Everyone: Ok!!

After receiving the certificate, they mentioned the elementary school winners and then the middle school winners, then they announced the high school winners...

Contest Organizer: Now we will announce the results for the high school level contest..... Starlight Arts High School, with 270 points out of 500 has the 3rd place.

Me: It's obvious who will be the ones who win this!

Tiffany: Yes! We got this!

Contest Organizer: With 320 points out of 500........*30 seconds later* Rim Hae Arts Highschool has the 2nd place! Leaving with 470 points out of 500 Korea's Arts High School in the 1st place!! Congratulations!!

Everyone: Yes!! We did it!

After the contest we went back to school, when we got there everyone else asked us about the contest's results.

Minho: Sulli-ah! How did you guys do? Did you win?

Me: Yes! 

Minho: *tightly hugs Sulli trying to suffocate her* Congratulations!

Me: Minho! Let me go! You're hurting me! *trying to break from the hug*

Minho: *lets her go* Sorry Sul

Me: *hits Minho* Babo!

Then we had our last class and went back home, it was a really tiring day....

**END OF POV, DAY*

__________________________________________NOTE______________________________________________________

Herrow!!! Sorry for not updating!! My Internet connection was awful and I couldn't use Internet for a week!

I will try to update tomorrow! I will upload a chapter each day so you guys won't get bored and tired from waiting!

I <3 my Magic Sprinkles! *note: that will be the way I'll call my subscribers*