It's Over Now / New friend?

Our Troublesome Love

**Storytelling by Author-nim**

When Sulli opened her eyes she saw Minho, while he was kissing her he hugged her tightly and Sulli noticed that he was crying so she caressed his hair, when Minho realized this he got away and fell off Sulli's bed.

Minho: You were awake?

Sulli: I was sleeping but "that" felt very real so I woke up

Minho: *gets up and sits on her bed* Let me explain it to you

Sulli: There's nothing to explain, I just did that because I felt guilty *looks down* but...

Minho: What?

Sulli: I don't want to see you anymore, I don't want you to keep confusing me so I don't want to talk with you anymore...

Minho: *tries to grab Sulli's arms* Sulli, you're being childish

Sulli: *pushes his arms away* I know, but I don't want to see you anymore

Minho: *gets up* Fine, if you're going to be childish I will be childish too, I won't dance with you at the dance show, I will dance with Jiyeon *walks to the door*

Sulli: It's fine for me since you two are getting married...

Minho: *looks back and sighs, then he walks away*

Sulli remained silent for a while the she sobbed and Qri went to her room to calm her down, she couldn't calm her down so she called Taemin, Taemin comforted her until she fell asleep, she kept on holding his hand so he couldn't leave; then he decided to sit beside her, then he fell asleep too. Meanwhile, Minho was driving back to his home until he remembered that he had to go there to pick his mother up; as he waited a young guy who seemed to have the same age as Minho walked towards him and asked him...

??: Umm, hi

Minho: Hello

??: Umm

Minho: Do you need something?

??: Well, I am kind of lost do you know where *insert town name here* is?

Minho: Oh yes is *gives some instructions*

??: Thanks! By the way, what's your name?

Minho: My name is Choi Minho, and you are...

??: My name is Lee Hyun Woo, I am 19 years old and you?

Minho: I am 19 years old too, why are you visiting Seoul?

Hyun Woo: I came to visit my childhood friend, well, I am moving with her in a few months; even thouht I will stay for a while with her parents.

Minho: Her? Are you going to live with a girl?

Hyun Woo: Well, her parents agreed so I guess it's fine; also, I don't think Sulli-ssi will care

Minho: Sulli? Choi Sulli?

Hyun Woo: Omo, do you know her?

Minho: Yes, but... since when do you know her?

Hyun Woo: Are you her boyfriend? Or is there a special reason for your question? Do you like her?

Minho: What?! I am not her boyfriend, I'm just asking...

Hyun Woo: You didn't deny the fact that you like her! But, I wouldn't blame you, she is very cute, bright, smart, happy.... To be honest I liked her when we were in elementary school.

Minho: Really? I wonder if she was different from what she's like now

Hyun Woo: I guess she used to smile more when we were young, everytime I talk with her now she tells me that "M" hurts her a lot and that she doesn't know what to do with him.

Minho: "M"?

Hyun Woo: Now that I think about it, are you M?!?!

Minho: Tell me something she told you "M" has done and I'll answer to you

Hyun Woo: She told me that once "M" hugged a girl called Jiyeon and that he kept on annoying her in front of Sulli.

Minho: I guess it's me

Hyun Woo: How dare you make my Sulli feel sad!?!?!

Minho: I know I let her down many times but now everything is over between us.

Hyun Woo: What are you talking about?

Minho: She got mad at me and now she hates me, there's no way I can fix this, I love her and I showed that to her 5 times; I guess I'll do as she wishes

Hyun Woo: You clearly don't know anything about women, when a woman says no it means yes, if she says "leave it that way" is change it right now!

Minho: So what, will you help me?

Hyun Woo: Of course, I will help you!