The first day of the special class

Our Troublesome Love

**MONDAY**

**Sulli's POV**

I woke up early to go to school, after I arrived I went to the principal's office...

Principal: The greenhouse is a few steps away from the main hall, oh right, before you go there *gives box to Sulli* wear this.

Me: Oh, what is this? *takes box*

Principal: Your new uniform, everyone else is already wearing it.

Me: Ok, thanks *walks out and closes the door*

I went to the dressing rooms, but as I was on my way there I saw Minho from afar, I hid behind a wall and when he left I ran to the dressing rooms. I put on my uniform and went to the greenhouse, then I looked at the clock and started running but then I bumped into someone and he fell to the floor...

Me: Oh, I'm so sorry, let me help you *holds out her hand*

Minho: What's with that uniform, Sulli? *tries to reach her hand*

Me: *helps him stand up* I'm sorry *accidentally pushes him and runs away*

I only helped him to get up because it was my fault but I don't want to talk with him. When I got to the greenhouse, I saw many plants, flowers, trees and at the end of the hall there was a big table surrounded by chairs there were the others having a cup of tea, my first reaction was like "What the--- Aren't we supposed to be studying or something?", but then the teacher appeared and the class started.

**END OF POV**

**Krystal's POV**

During the classes Sulli was distracted and she looked worried about something. During the recess......

Sulli: Where are you going?

Taemin: We're going to the cafeteria, also I want to talk with Key

Sulli: Oh, ok

Jonghyun: Wanna come with us?

Sulli: Not really, but thanks

Amber: Krystal, do you want to come with us?

Me: No, I will stay with Sulli and Tiffany

Amber: Ok, we'll come back later

Tiffany: I'll go with you, I need to talk with Siwon

Me: Ok, see you guys later

I sat with Sulli under a tree, then I decided to ask her if there was something wrong....

Me: Sulli, is there something wrong? Did something happen with Minho?

Sulli: How do you know it has something to do with him?

Me: I saw when you guys bumped into each other and you ran away after helping him to get up.

Sulli: Yes, I don't know, somehow I feel betrayed by him, after he kissed me he started dating Jiyeon

Me: Mmm, but I don't think that he's dating Jiyeon because he likes her

Sulli: Really? I don't know anymore, I want to believe that he really likes me but on the other hand I already want to give up on him

Me: Why do you think like that?

Sulli: You had told me before, that he enjoys playing with the girls, I tried to believe that deep inside him there was someone good, caring; but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Me: I think that you should really think about your feelings, talk with him.

Sulli: Thanks Krystal...*hugs her*

Me: Now let's go back to classes.

When our class started, the principal came to the greenhouse and made an announcement....

Principal: Ok, students from the special class, in 2 weeks we will be helding our festival, and even if you're from the special class you will have to participate. You will perform with your original groups but you'll also do a special performance and since in the christmas festival the 1st year students made a cafeteria, this time will be your turn. What kind of cafeteria would you like to do?

Me: I don't know ,what do you think guys?

Sulli: What about doing something like a maid/butler cafe?

Taemin: Maids? Butlers?

Sulli: Yes

Jonghyun: I think it would be interesting, let's do it!

Everyone: Yes!

Principal: Ok, then I'll be going.

We had our last class and then we went back home.

**END OF POV, DAY**

**Next Day**

**Sulli's POV**

I was left alone in the greenhouse, Tiffany had gone with Amber and Jonghyun to talk with the students' council, Krystal went with Taemin to get some things to the principal's office. I was thinking about where to put the tables, where would be the kitchen and what kind of uniforms we would wear. Then...

Minho: Sulli? Is that you?

Me: ¨Thinking: Holy grap! What should I do now?¨ *starts running*

Minho: Yah! Sulli! Choi Sulli!! Wher--*interrupts himself*

I ran as fast as I could and hid under a big tree behind our bookshelf. I sat there for a while, I suddenly started crying

Me: *talking to herself* What's wrong with me? I suddenly start crying with no reason, is it because of him? You'll be childish 'til the end, won't you? 

Suddenly I started feeling very tired and fell asleep, then I woke up because I felt someone's pressence. When I opened my eyes I saw........