Once again

Our Troublesome Love

**Krystal's POV**

**20 minutes before**

When I went back to the greenhouse, I saw Minho shouting Sulli's name, she was running away, when he was about to chase after her I stopped him.

Me: Minho, don't chase her

Minho: I need to talk with her

Me: Then go with her and tell her the truth, I don't want to see her sad anymore

Minho: Yes, I will

**End of POV**

 

**Minho's POV**

I looked for Sulli around the greenhouse and found her sleeping under a tree, she was about to fall but I caught her before she fell to the ground, I put her head on my legs and waited until she woke up. She was sleeping calmly but then she woke up by hearing Jonghyun and the others making a scandal behind us, we were behind a bookshelf, then she woke up....

Sulli: *opening her eyes* Huh? What is---?! *about to scream*

Me: *covers and whispers* Don't talk or scream

Then we heard the other's conversation, Sulli kept on biting my hand to make me let her go.

Taemin: Huh?, I thought we had left Sulli here, where is she?

Krystal: Who knows?

Jonghyun: Didn't you arrive first, Krystal?

Krystal: Yes, but I didn't see her here

Taemin: I'll look for her!

Krystal: No! Don't do it! She must be looking for something outside.

Taemin: I don't think so, I'll look for her

As soon as I looked to see Sulli's face, she was crying and looking at me with an angry expression...

Me: *whispers* Why are you crying?

Sulli: *looking away*

Me: *removes his hand from * Don't shout or I'll cover your mouth again

Sulli: *tries to shout but gets interrupted*

Me: *kisses Sulli*

**Author's note: Please, imagine this picture with Minho and Sulli without the rain, for those who want to know where did I got this picture: is from the drama Playful Kiss ^^**

Taemin: Sulli! Why are you--

Seriously?! She didn't even try to push me away and we've been like this for like a minute and this guy has to come here and ruin it?!! 

Sulli: I was.... he..... we....

Taemin: Are you crying?

Sulli: Eh? *touches her cheeks* This is--

Taemin: Come with me *grabs her wrist and forces her to get up*

Me: Yah! Lee Taemin, what are you doing?

Krystal: Taemin, what are you doing?

Taemin: *runs away with Sulli*

Jeez.... that guy, I finally had my oportunity to apologize and he ruined it.

**End of POV**

**Sulli's POV**

Me: *tries to stop Taemin from running* Taemin, what are you doing? Let me go

He dragged me to the library, then hid with me between some bookshelfs.

Me: Why did you do that?

Taemin: Because you were crying, I thought... no, I was sure that he forced you to kiss him

Me: *talking to herself* Well, that's true somehow *talking normally* but why did you do that?

Taemin: *pins her up against the bookshelf and tries to kiss her* Well that's because...

**Author's note: Yep, once again imagine those are Sulli and Taemin, maybe in all the next pictures imagine the same situation with the fanfic's characters involved ^^*

Me: Taemin, don't do it!

Taemin: *gets closer*

Me: I said don't do it! *slaps him and runs away*

I ran away from the library and ran back to the greenhouse, but then.....