6

What can only be a dream

-YURI'S POV-

It was later at night. I sat at the table with Hoon, Kiseop, Eli, Dongho, Kevin, and AJ sat on the couch. Soohyun was getting my brother. I offered to come but he told me not to.

"I'm so nervous.." I mumbled. "It'll be fine, Yuri.." Eli comforted me. "I'm sure your..' he bit his lips. :..innocent brother is sure happy to see you again."

I looked at him in disbelief. "Do you seriously not belive he's innocent?" I asked him angrily. He sighe. "Yuri, he was covered in blood. The man's blood. and a knife on him too. The evidence against him was pretty big." He explained. I shook his arms off. "My innocent, kind-hearted brother never killed that man" I spar and looked away from him.

"Yuri.." He began reaching for me. I pushed his hand away. "Dont talk to me right now, Eli" I muttered and went to sot beside Hoon at the table. Kiseop was also beside me. I blushed but hid it. "Eli, you know her brother is innocent." Hoon insisted. Eli sighed. " I know. I just havent met him yet. " He mumbled, looking down.

"I have and he's so king. Like Kevin" Hoon said, making Kevin smiled. "Awesome! Then your brother and I have something in common." He cheered happily, making me giggle for the first time that night. "Yeah.. You used to remind me of him somtimes. I miss him so much" I said, looking down.

Hoon put an arm around me. "Yuri. Are you going to be OK?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Just nothing's been easy since my parents died?" I looked down, frowning.

"Your paretns died?!" Kiseop said in disbelief. "Y-yeah. You dont know? I think I've just said it before." I said.  "Well, no. I guess I must've be in the kitchen that time. I'm so sorry Yuri." He said and hugged me. I blushd and it took a long moment before I hugged back. "Thnaks" I said and smiled into his shoulder. Thats odd. He used to ignore me all the time, suddenly he held my hand, smiled at me, and feels my pain and gives me a hug?

Where did these feelings coming from? I looked down and he released me. Everyone was sielent. In a very awkward silent. Thats when the door open. We're expecting Soohyun back at most. But two sets of feet stepped through the door. One who's shoes I recognized to be Soohyun, and the other.. I trailed up the familiar jeans and shoes, up the natural plaid shirt, and reached his messy hair and hinest, kind brown eyes and a smile that always made you smile back.

I missed that smile more than anything in the world. "T-TaeSung?" I spoke, unsure of wether I should speak at all. He smiled at me which only made me smiled back. That smile could make me forget everything else in the world. "Yuri..." He said, my voice never sounding so real. I got up from my chair, making everyone stare in 'awww' even AJ as I ran to him.

I jumped into his arms and hugged me so tight I could have suffocated. It was a good kind. And I felt at hime in thise arms. I felt loved. The same arms my mother and father would hold me with have been right here all along. But they were locked up behind bars. He wiped my eyes. "Why are you crying" He asked.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes and wiped his eyes. "Why are you crying" I smiled. "Because I miss my sister." 

Author's note: I'm sorry if it's short. But dont harm me. I'm innocent like Yuri and TaeSung :p