9

What can only be a dream

-JENNIFER'S POV-

I performed and at the end, everyone was completely amazed. "You have a beautiful voice." A man sai, he mest have been very important. "Thank you" I said. Was he the CEO? "Forget a month. We need you signed and performing now!" He said.. I smiled brightly. "R-Really?"

My manager stepped up. "Really? So qucikly?" He asked. "Yes. We'll start working on your song as soon as you're free and ahving you perfoermin on Music Bank with other Korean bands in a week! On that show, we will make your debut huge. Right after your performance, we'll work in your music video." He offered.

My manager and I worked out everything then I left the place with my manager. "Thats fantastic!" He said. "You'll be on your list performance in only six days from now!" He finished. I smiled. "Finally! If my parents were here, they would be proud.."I said and looked down a little. My manager, whose name is Lee YoungMin patted my shoulder again. "I'm sorry."

I shook my head. :Nah, its OK. The point is I'm signed by SM Entertainment, one of the biggest record label and I'm going to be performing in six days! What could be any better?" I asked, "Performing with UKISS.." I smield. "That could be much better, you'll never know." He said, making me jump. They could only be one of the many other bands scheduled to perform.

-The next day-

-YURI'S POV-

I walked sleepily down the stairs. TaeSung was lying on the couch sleepily. "Hey, morning. Did you get any sleep?" I asked. He shook his head. "Why not?" I asked. "I was worrying about you." He said. "Aw.. There's nothing to worry about." I reassured him.

"I just want my sister to have the perfect guy, instead she is in this big mix-up that bugs her everyday." He mumbled. I sighed. "Let me tell you something. You' ever read or watched or dreamed about a boyfriend who think you're the world and never lets you go? Make you feel like you're everything? Well.. That'll never happen to me..No matter how hard I wish." I said and took a deep breath.

"You never know, Yuri." Soohyun said, walking out from the kitchen. "It could happen. Kiseop seems like that kind of guy." He said, making me choke on air. "K-Kiseop doesnt like me. "I mutteres and turning away. "Oh, come on. The change he had yesterday? That wasnt normal. " He said. "he must've fallen for you"

I blushed. Did he like me? No, he doesnt. and I cant let myself believe a lie like that. "He doesnt like me.." I said. "To him, we're just a friend like Kevin and I" I said. "Then he definitely likes you." Soohyun said, sipping his hot chocolate. "Whats that supposed to mean? Kevin and I dont have any romantical relationship."

He choked on his hot chocolate. then sighed. "Uh, yeah you guys... nevermind." He said. Same awkward things as yesterday. What's up with me and Kevin that caused such a dramatic scene? Does everyone think I like him? I sighed and looked down. "If there was any 'romantical' frienship between me and someone, it wuld be Hoon.

Now, he really choked on his drinking.  Opps. "Hoon and you have been 'romantic'?" He asked in disbelief.I got up and answered th door as someone was knocking it. Whoever it was, they're my rescuer. I opened the door and ssaw AJ. I take back what I sid. "Hey old man." I said. "I'm not old." He replied. "Really?Those ugly grey hairs and wrinkles are fake?" I said. He glared at me. "Take that back!"

"Oh, I bet you wish you could take that face back." I said. "'Cause I do." He chuckled. "For your iinformation, girls actually find me attractive. I'm sorry you dont have' He flipped his collar. "The best taste."

"Oh, you didnt just go there!" I shouted. "Oh, I did!" He shouted back. "I have better taste than you!" I pited. "Oh, please.The only person you like in UKISS is Eli, and we're full of gorgeous guys.Especially me " He smirked. I frowned. "No! I like K-" I said and my eyes widened. "Nevermind, jerk!" I said and stomped away. "Okay, brat!"He said smiling. I groaned and went to sit beside TaeSung.

"Wow. You two bring out sides of each other none of us have seen before. The not sweet side of AJ and the fiesty side of Yuri." Soohyun said, shaking his head with a mile. "Yeah, well, we have a performance." AJ said, kindly. Heow come he wasnt that nice to me? Well, I would never be nice to him.

The day we make up is the day that Kiseop actually falls for me. Which everyone should know, we will never ever happen. We're barely even friends. Tha fact we got to send part of a day together holding hands was a miracle..

A miracle that will never happen again...