16

What can only be a dream

:-Same day-:

-JENNIFER'S POV-

"Alright, JEN. The performance is tonight, so you'd better speed up you game!" My Manager ordered. I sighed and sat on the floor. "Can I take five?" I asked him, and he nodded. "sure, but I better grab some coffee anyway. I feel tired." He said, walking out the room. Tired? He had no idea how I felt.

Somone walked in the room shortly after he left. I stood up and turned aorund to see Dongho again. "Oh. Hey Dongho. How's it going?"I asked him. He smiled. "Great, the performance is today!"  I sighed. "Yeah." Then cheered up knowing I'm going to meet AJ. I wasnt upset about performing, I was just tired.

"Its alright. You'll do great on the performance. Hey, is your manager pushing you again to do more work?" He asked. I simply and weakly nodded. He sighed. "Well, go sleep on the bench. If you work anymore, you wont have enough strenght for the performance." He said, then headed out. I went to the bench and rested.

-YURI'S POV-

Soohyun headed to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked. TaeSung was still visiting friends.. "I've a performance. Music Bank. Wtch it on there" He said and smiled. "OK, good luck" then he dissapeared.

I the TV on to Music Bank. "We have U-KISS performing their comeback. DoraDora, so stay tuned! Also coming up, a debut performance by new artist, JEN!" The announcer, MC, or whatever they are called said. I amiled at the workd 'UKISS" But.. JEN? Who was she?

-JENNIFER' POV (MINUTES TO PERFORMANCE)-

I took a deep breath and took a drink from a water bottle. My dress felt so short, even though it was just above my knees> I felt uncomfortable in such high heels, eventhough ther werent very tall. My face felt like clown-makeup, even though the stylist unnie didnt put it on too much. My hair felt messy, eventhough it looked amazing.

Was this normal? I took another deep breath then my manager patted my head." It'll be alrgiht. You'll do fine.." He said then dissapeared. Someone sat beside me, startling me. "Hey again." Dongho. "Hey." I smiled, and glanced down the room to see AJ there. I bit my lip then looked down. AJ. AJ....He was right over there.

"Heh, you look nervous." Dongho chuckled. "Is it because of AJ is five feet distance from you?" He asked. "Ten feet." I corrected. "OK, fine. Ten. Not a big difference." He smiled. "And.. yes." I added. He stared at me like I was not there. Right through me. Then his look changed to staring at me like I was an alien.

"What? You're really nervous because of him?" He asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Well, then. I should make sure he watches your performance closely.."He smirked. My eyes widedned at the words and I looked down. "N-No" I stuttered, then I was called to stage.

-AJ'S POV-

I watched as the new girl performed. Dongho told me to watch her for some reason. He smirked when saying it. Weird, maknae..I dont even know her. She's new artist.. So, maybe none of us knew her. But as I watched her damce so amazingly, and saw her smile as she sang with a clear, pure voice....

I knew I already loved her. I had never felt this way about a girl before. Maybe thats why me and Yuri are 'enemies'. And it honestly shocked me. Her song finally ended and I waited at the backstage entrance. She was so pretty. I had to talk to her. She stepped backstage and when she saw me, her face turned bright red. Dis she liked me? If she did, this will be too easy for me to get her.

I reached out my hand. "Hey, I'm AJ" I smiled. She smiled. "I'm Jennifer but you can call me anything you want" She smiled and shook my hand. "I'll call you JEN. Your performance was great... You did really well for your first debut" I complimented her and saw a beautiful smiled on her beautiful face. "T-Thanks" She sturrered.

"Hey, after the show, do you want to have dinner?" I offered. She smiled even more bright. "Yes! I'd love to!" She said. The I was called by Hoo to stage.