14

What can only be a dream

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  YEAH!! MY BRAIN IS FINALLY WORKING!! :D

 

-JENNIFER'S POV-

The performance was tomorrow. I took a deep breath and continued to dance. I'm goin to meet AJ tomorrow. I'm going to perform tomorrow. AJ could fall for me tomorrow. I didint know what was to come, but what I knew is that my dream were all going to come true..

Tomorrow.. AJ, will you finally feel the same way as I did? "JEN! Keep dancing!" My manager ordered. I must have stumbled or just stopped dancing whenI started thinking about tomorrow. I went through all my dances. Nothing was better than being prepeared, anyway.

-YURI'S POV-

I was finally back at hime. It was pass noon, and went home around noon. I stared at my feet as I sat on the couch. Soohyun was beside me, TaeSung was visiting some of his friends and would be gone for three days.

"Yuri, whats wrong?" Soohyun finally asked me after we sat there for fifteen long minutes in silence. "Eli and I... are over" I said and he nodded. "I knew that" I sighed. "Hoon and I.. kissed" I said. He nodded once more. "I knew that too. Anything else that I dont know?" He asked me.

"Kiseop... told me.. he loves me" I spoke and he practically choked on air. "He.. WHAT?!" He asked me in shock. "He almost kissed me too.." I said blushing. "Wow, this is big, Yuri!" He said. "You and your crush are finally dating?" I frowned. "Not actually."

"Did yo tell him you love him back?" He asked me. I nodded. "Then he should aske you out soon, hm?" He asked me. I sighed and looked around. "I sure hope so"

He smiled. "Why dont we invite them over? After al, we have performance together tomorrow. He could spend the night." He spoke and I nodded.

He went to the kitchem and called everyone over. I could finally talk to Kiseop.. And maybe then he could finally ask me to be his girlfriend.. or, we could remain at the same confusong state of friends in love.

-LATER-

I sat on my bed in my bedroom. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened the door seeing Kiseop "Oh, H-Hi" I stuttered, leeting him in. He sat on the floor, leaning against my bed and  I joined him.

"Yesterday..." He mumbled nervously. I looked at him, remaining silent as I expect him to say something. "well.." He said, looking uncomfortable. "You dont have to talk about it" I mumbled. But the by surprised, he took my hands.

"I cant just let this pass.." He said, looking into my eyes. "I really like you.. Yuri.." He said to me. I blushed and avoided his gaze. It only made me nervous more. I felt something soft against my cheek. I looked and realised he was kissing my cheek.

He was moving his lips to my lips when someone knocked at the door. Our lips had bearly touched when we had to pull away. I opened the door and saw.. Soohyun? "Hey.." I mumbled, a little dissapointed I couldnt kiss him "Hey, I just wanted to let you know we're leaving to go to the movies. Do you guys want to come?" He asked us.

I shook my head. "I would rather stay home." I mmbled. "Yeah. I'll stay too.." Kiseop said. I smiled to myself. "Alright you two, we'll be back in a couple hours." He said and walked out the door, closing it behind him. I went and sat down again.

I yawned and closed my eyes.

"I know.." He mumbled." I probably shouldnt ask this.. but" He sighed. "Do you want to be my girlfieind?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. Then, he didnt kiss me. Instead putting his arms around me and pulled me to his chest, securing me in his warmth and embrace.

"I only would thought this could be a dream..." I mumbled in his shoulder. "It isnt a drea. It's reality." He released me and pressing his lips against mine, setting of sparks.

He continued to kiss me and put his arms around me , playing with my hair, and we both fell backwards to the ground. He was on top of me and kissing me deeply. "Yuri.." He whispered.

"Yuri? Yuri?!" He said to me worringly. I rubbed my eyes and opened them.Oh, it was only a dream. an amazing dream.."Are you OK?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm OK" I mumbled rubbing my head. Why did it hurt so much. He wrapped his arms around me."I was worried" He said. "Why would you be worried?" I asked him.

He then spoke the words. I thought I wouldnt hear them unless I had another dream about him. "Because I'm afraid you wouldnt wake up. And for another, I love you, Yuri..."