2

What can only be a dream

-YURI'S POV-

Eli and I had been sitting in the couch goofing around when the front door opened. Again. Except this time, it wasnt someone pleasent, like Hoon. "You.." His voice hissed, directed at me. I got off the couch. "Yuri.." Eli warned me but I ignored him and went face to face with the devil himself. AJ. Okay, he wasnt the devil or close, but he was horrible and I hated him.

 But according to everyone else, our arguments meant no harm and were actually 'amusing'. "Did your mom drop you when you were born? 'Cause you're messed up." I said, then grinned. "No, your mom let her hold you and she dropped you." He teased back. I grumbled. "You're a jerk."

"I'm meat cut in strips and dried in the sun?" He said. I sighed. "No, and you're not beefy at all for that record." I said making him gasp. "I work out, sis!" He said back. I laughed. "Sure." I said and paused. "And actually jerk means you're a dull stupid fatuous person."

Everyone burst out laughing. AJ sighed. "In that case, you're a ninnyhammer!" He said back. Everyone laughed, some fell to the ground laughing. I laughed. "Whats a ninnyhammer?" I questioned, eyeing him curiously. 

"A fool. Dont you look words up?" He said. "No, didnt think so. You're too dumb." He said "Dumb, huh? You really wanna go there, you stupid fatuous person?" I asked. "Oh yes it is." He said. I kept quiet. Then I said. "Ninnyhead." Then walked upstairs. "Ninnyhead isnt a word!" He shouted and grunted. "it is when you exist, dull stupid fatuous person!" I said and he groaned. I smiled with victory.

I walked right into Hoon's room and saw him there reading. I didnt expect to see him reading. The room was dark lit by a dim lamp. It was a romantic atmosphere. I sat beside him and he looked at me and smiled. "Hey." He said. I smiled and looked at his book. "Ah.. Is someone dead in the book?" I asked. "No.." He said. "Oh. Boring." I grumbled and he laughed and set the book down.

"So, whats up?" He asked.. "Mm... nothing much." I spoke. "So, you just came up here to talk about nothing?" He asked. I sighed. "To be honest. there's someone I like in UKISS besides Eli." I said. "Soohyun?" He asked. "No. He's only my friend." I said. "And I'm worried liking him might get in the way of Eli and I. Not that I'm already uneasy about us." I sighed.

"I happen to know someone in the band who also likes you." He smiled. I look at him shocked." He told me" He covered immediantly, smoothley, and I nodded. "thanks." I said and leaned my head on his shoulder. "I just dont know how to trust Eli anymore or deal with this crush." I said. "If you know.." He said. "Then you'll find a way."

I smiled up at him. "Thanks Hoon. I can always count on you." I said, making him smile. "Isnt that what I'm here for?" He asked. I smiled again. "Of course."

-The next day-

I woke up in Hoon's bed, he was on the floor. I sighed and woke him up. "Why did you put me in the bed?" I asked. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Ladies first." Was all he said.

I laughed and give him a hug, he hugged back. Then we went downstairs together. Soohyun slept on the couch. Kiseop must have went to his room. Kevin was nowhere to be seen and Eli must have left. Same with AJ. Thank goodness.

It was past noon. I called Eli and was sent to voicemail after the third ring. But even when his phone is off, it will ring once, or twice then send to a voicemail. But never- and I mean never does it do so on three rings. Which could only mean one thing. "That jerk! He say he loves me then he stop answering my calls! Of all the nerve! I said sat on the floor, grumpily.

-Later-

My phone started to ring. Eli? I picked up. "H-hello?" I stuttered. "hey" He said. "Sorry, I didnt call back earlier." I sighed. "Whatever" I said. "Listen.. Wanna meet up later? Let's stay.. your house at 8?" He offeres.

I sighed. "Alright. Fine..." I said, and hung up. A date with Eli, huh? Maybe he was finally serious about me. Commited to me. The thought made me shiver. I loved him but could never belive such a lie. Kiseop walked down  the stairs still half asleep with messy red hair. My heart beated a milea minute seeing him. I blushed and looked down. Is it just me, or I have started to like him more?

I poked Soohyun who was sitting beside me. He took his eyes off the TV placing his gaze on me. Just by the look of his eye, he was asking what I wanted. I laughed to myself then frowned. "It's happening again.." I mumbled. "W-what?" he asked, worried. "Ehh..This isnt some girls thing that I dont want to hear about, is it?" He asked.

I sighed and nodded to Kiseop. "Ah.. Your crush." He said. "Why dont you just tell him you like him? He asked ludly. I punched him. "Soohyun!" I warned. "You like someone?" Kevin asked, sitting beside him. "Yeah, she likes someone in this room." He winked. I elbowed him in the side, "Shh!"

"Really?" He looked around and saw himself, Soohyun, Hoon, and of course Kiseop. The last one he looked at was the one I had the hugest crush on. Kiseop. "Who is it?" He asked, looking worried for some reason and slightly anxious. "nevermind." I said, closing my eyes and shaking my head. "Anyway, I better go get the house cleaned up. Eli's coming over." I said, getting up. 

Kevin sighed and walked back upstairs. Why did he seem so different today? Then I realised I was talking about a crush when I already had a loving boyfriend. Not that I thought he would be a boyfriend for much longer.

We always break up. Over missed phone calls, saying the wrong things, or even blowing me off. Occasionally, I would catch him with another girl. All a misunderstanding, but of coarse I didnt know that. Sometimes he just broke up with me for no reason at all. Saying 'It wasnt working out right now', or 'we need some time off'. That's why I call him my "On and Off boyfriend"

I didnt see what could go wring now, though which made me think maybe this time he was fully dedicated to me as the boyfriend he should be. Not the boyfriend he feels like being. Its not him in general. Any guy really tends to make mistakes. But.. he made them too often. You ever read or watched or dreamed about a boyfriend who thinks your the world and never lets you go ? Make you feel like you're everything? Well.. That will never happen to me.

I walked over to the door. "soohyun, stay here for the night again, OK? Until I call you over. I think I need to talk things over with Eli, learn why we always fight" I mumbled, shuffling my feet on the floor. I looked up and caught Kiseop looking at me, he quickly looked away and I blushed. "Well dont have a pillow fight and destroy the house. You have your dog too." He spoke then his eyes widened.

"My gosh! I forgot! Yuki!" I said and ran out the door. "I'm taking your car too!" I shouted and got into his car. I drove home but and looked at the clock on the car. It's 5 already? How did it get so late?

I arrived home, running inside. Yuki barked weakly and wagged her tail at the floor. I took her in my arms. "I'm so sorry, Yuki!" I said hugging her. She my face repeatedly making me giggled and she yipped for food. I smiled and sat her down. I looked over at my couch "Ahh!" I shouted. What's he doing here?