21

What can only be a dream

=Three days later=

-YURI'S POV-

Soohyuun and Hoon walked through the front door. Once they saw me, they both sighed. "Yuri,, you should really need to go outside for a while. Its not good for you to locked up in the house all day." Soohyun warned me, bu I shook my head quickly. Ever since the kiss incident, I wouldnt let Soohyun invite him over, and they had to go there. Hoon has caem over a lot, recently.

I also didnt leave the house, in case I ran into him. I just,, cant think of how to ask him why he kissed me. Repeatedly. Did he like me? Ir was it a misunderstanding? Would I embarass myself? Questions in my mind were stopping my feet from walking out that door. I didnt even open the door with my own hand

Someone knocked the door. "Ahh! Is it him?!" I shouted, panicing, and hiding behind the couch. Soohyun went to the and opened the door. "Its not Kiseop, Yuri" He said. I sighed in relief and stood up. But I coudnt believe my eyes who was it in front of the door.

Eli....

-JENNIFER'S POV-

 "Aish! Stop it. Stop!" I complained. "Ahhh!!!" I shouted. "Stoppp!!" I giggled. AJ would stop tickling me. and why? because I wouldnt give him the remote. To escape, since he was on top of me on the couch, I pushed myself over the edge and fell to the ground and he fell on top of me.. 

And something happened. He... accidentaly kissed me. He pulled away right after. "Sorry.." He mumbled, blushing. "No,, I.. am" I mumbled back. We stared at eachother for a moment and he moved his hands to my cheeks and leaned closer to me. He closed his eyes so I let mine too. And our lips met.

-YURI'S POV-

I havent seen Eli before since we broke up. And I dont even remeber what was that. "Hey, Yuri.." He smiled confidently as he could, but I could tell he was nervous. "Hey..: I smiled back, even though I was nervous too.

"Wanna... go.. for a walk and talk?" He asked me. I thought about it for a moment, but didnt have any thoughtsregarding Kiseop right now. I knd of wanted to talk to Eli. Avoiding eachother at all, I didnt want end up being enemies. I mean, I dont have feelings for him anymore.. "Sure" I smiled and then we were outside.

=Later=

We walked outside beside eachother, and just like before when we're still dating. Our footsteps were perfectly in sync. I think that would ever change. I looked over at him and when he noticed, I smiled. he smiled back at me, but then frowned and looked away. He looked at the ground ans sighed. "Yuri.." He began.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered, surprise to hear him talk. "I.." He looked up at me. "I still love you"

-TO BE CONTINUED-