10

What can only be a dream

-JENNIFER'S POV-

"For the next five days..." My manager spoke, looking over papers. I had no clue whats all the papers about. Maybe just... papers. "....you'll be working on your debut song and dance for it. We have your song all done." He finished. Apparently, I didnt have a say in my song. "Now, why dont you try singing it?" He said, handing it to me.

I guess I did have a say in my song. I took the paper and looked at the lyrics and title. The lyric seemed nice, and meaningful.. And the title. Love crazy. Seemed pretty cool. I read the lyric and mainly it's about a guy driving me crazy but I love him anyway.

I started singing. The sing fit me perfectly.

-Later-

I sang in the mic in the recording booth. We finished finally. "Alright! That's a wrap! Good work, JEN!" Du Jun, the recorder said. "Jen?" I asked. "Yeha, your stage name." My manager said. "JEN". I smiled and nodded. The song was finished, and it only took all day. It was like five now.

"Now, we need to start on your cheorography tomorrow." He said. "And go over your performance and how it'll do" he said and I nodde. "Thank you" I sid to Du Jun. "Not a problem. I'll have the song ready by late tonight. You can pick it up tomorrow morning. " He said, and I nodded. My manager thanked him and we left.

"That was perfect. Your debut will be huge!" He spoke. I smiled and loked down. "I sure hope so.." I mumbled. Maybe if my debut was big enough, I could finally meet AJ..

-YURI'S POV-

"Dinner?" I asked Soohyun. He seemed startled. "Ugh, I forgot!" He said. I giggled. "Its fine. How about some ramen for us? i know its kind of simple but its all we have on such short notice." I suggested. "Yeah. Okay I'll go make some." He said, hurrying to the kitchen.

I sighed and laid back on the couch. Then, someone knocked the door. "Who could that be?" I got up and walk towards the door. I opened the door and saw Eli. He didnt smile like he usually did. 'Yuri, can I talk to you, alone outside?" He asked. I nodded. "Sure, Eli" I said, stepping outside. "What's up?" I asked once the door was close behind us.

"I'm sorry, but..." He began. I've heard that line several times before and I knew where this was heading. "...I think we should break up" He finished. "W-why?" I asked, like I usually did. We had gone though this too manny times.

"Its just.. things arent working between us.I'm sorry, Yuri" He said, kissing my cheek. "You know, we should break up!" I shouted, running inside. "Yuri!" He shouted after me. I ran upstairs and slammed thethe door to my room. I grabbed my laptop, my headphones, pull them over my head and leaned on my bed blasting 'DeJa Vu by SS501'

After only thorty seconds, someone knock on.my door. "GO AWAY!" I shouted. "Yuri, it's me.."TaeSung spoke fromthe other side of the door. Ididnt want to see him me crying. I turned my music off and opened the door. Soohyun stood behind him. TaeSung saw me and pulled me into a hug. I sat against my bed with his arms around me.

"Oh, Yuri..It'll be OK."Soohyun sighed from the doorway. "I'll call everyone else to come over."  He said running downstairs.

A half hour later, Hoon was upstairs in my room. He ran over to me and hugged me. TaeSung left, leaving me in Hoon's arms. "What happened?" He asked softly. I remained silent for amoment. "You dont hae to tell me..." He said. I looked around and he released me. I got up and closed the door and sat across him.

"Eli broke up with me again." I said. "For a stupid reason>" Hoon asked. I nodded. He reached for my eyes and wipe my tears away. "Dont cry, Yuri. Eli's my friend and all, but honestly isnt worth your time." He said, "If he takes me back. I'll give him one more chance, but if he blows it... We're through this for good.."

He nodded and plced a hand on me. We sat in silence for amoment.A long pause. Then, before I even had time to react, we're both gradually leaning in. It's happening again. And once again. I was in the same trance that drove us to a kiss. A kiss that failed twice before, because reality hit us. But this time.. reality wasnt coming.

Our lips were two inches away. Barely even two inches. Until finally...our lips meet. Both his hands were around me. I hadnt realisedmy hands were around him too. And the most crazy thing was that we're kissing? I dont even know why but it seemed so right. 

He pulled away from me. I think we must have both been in a trance. "Wow.." We both mumbled at the same time. Then, someone knocked the door, pulling me out of trance. I went and answered the door. It was.. Kevin. "Heyyo!" I said smiling.

"Heyyo!" He said in his adorable voice.Hoon got up from where we're sitting. "Uh.. I guess I'll see you later?"He said. I nodded. he left and went downstairs. Kevin came and we sat down. "So,, what happened? Soohyun told us you're really upset." He finished.

"Well. I feel better after.. er...'talking' to Hoon, but Eli broke up with me again." I explained. "Ah.. I see. So are you guys done, forever?" He asked. I shook my head. "Probably not. But if we got back together, he only has one chance."

"That sounds good.I'm sorry" He said, giving me a quick small hug. I hugged back. "What are you sorry for?" I asked. "I feel sorry for you because you have to got through thiss all the time. You need a guy who wont do that to you.."He said. "If only I could find him.." I mumbled into his shoulder. He let go of me. "If only you could realise he was right by you the whole time.."

"What?" I asked slightly confuse. Then, Kiseop walked in the room. Suddenly I was blushingharder then when Hoon kissed me. "I'll leave you two alone..: Kevin said smiling and walking out the room. Kiseop came and sat beside me.

"so.. Eli, huh?" He said. "Hm?" I asked, surprised. "I heard about what happened." He said. I kept quiet for a moment . "Hoon told me" He said. I nodded 'Oh."

We sat there in an awkward silence for a moment until he spoke up again. "There's something I'e been wanting to tell you." He said. I think I was in another trance.at how gogeous he was. His red hair really brought out how beautiful he wsa. "um.. do u mind if I tell you this?" He said

"no, go ahead." I said, my voice cracked a bit. Not from tears but from nervousness. "Well, you see... For a while, now I've-"

He was interrupted my Soohyun in the doorway. "Dinner is ready." He sid, making both of us jump.  Then he left as we stood up and headed to the door. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked. "Nevermind.. "He said, shaking his head. "I guess its not important" Then he dissapered down the stairs.

Eli is breaking up with me. Hoon was kissing me. Kevin saying something odd. And Kiseop was about to tell me something. This whole day was full of mysteries and weird things.But it left me amazed either way. One thing was on my mind right now. No, three things. What did kevin mean? What did Kiseop want to tell me? And why was Hoon kissing me?

Soohyun would flip out if he found ouut. So I should wait until everyone leaves to tell him. I went  downstairs and everyone was at the table. TaeSung and Soohyun looked at me with worry. Kiseop and hoon looked down.Kevin smiled as always.I smiled to assure everyone that everything was OK.

But everything was far from OK, is it?