17

What can only be a dream

-JENNIFER"S POV (AFTER THE PERFORMANCE)-

I sat on the chair uncomfortably. I had been waiting for this moment forevver, but now, that it was here, I was just too nervous. And the silence had continued for five minutes, I looked up from the table and saw him smile, and my heart raced five times faster. "You know... you're really beautiful."He spoke to me. I blushed. "T-thanks.."

"Are you nervous? Because you like meso much and had a crush on me for forever?" He asked. My eyes widened. "Who told you?!" I asked, shocked. He look surprosed. "Yoiu really have?" He asked.. "You.. didnt actually know?" I asked when he shook his head. I let my head fall onto the table. 

"I think its sweet."He said. "Why dont you put your hand on the table?"He asked. I looked around then back at him. "Huh?" He smied. "Can I hold your hand?" HE asked. I smile and put my hand on the table and almost instantly he entwined his hands with mine. It was warm feeling shooting up my arm.

He kept gazing me and I just gaze back. He had really nice eyes. I could sit here looking at him for forever. "Your food....?" The waiter said, setting our food on the table. "Ah! Thank you" I said, bowing quickly to the waitor. AJ laughed.

"What?" I asked him. "Oh, nothing.." He said, taking a bite of his food.

-After dinner-

 He kept his hand tightly in mine and swung it as we walked home. "You arent taking the car?" I asked him. He shook his head. "I had Dongho and Eli come to pick it up. I wanted to talk to you." He smiled. "Do you even know where I lived?" I asked him. He sighed. "I dont.. But that gives me more time to talk with you."

"So...." I said, then choked on my words. Out of nervous. "Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked suddenly. Everything except my legs froze and I couldnt move.He stopped walking, so that give my legs the chance to freeze. I didnt know what to do, he asked so suddenly. I didnt even think he would ask.

I couldnt say an answer, so I just nodded and then he leaned down and wrapped his arms around me while kissing my head. I couldnt believe this was happening.

-YURI'S POV-

Soohyun walked through the door. I thought he was alone, but of course he wasnt, He had Hoon, with him. I swear, those two were seriously like bestfriends. Then Hoon walked up to me and sat beside me. "You.. were invited... to.."He mumbled adn then laughed. " I cant belive it. But for once, you were invited to our house.."Hoon said.

I could have choked on air after hearing that. "W-What?" I asked. "Kiseop invited you. I dont know what he's planning." He said then get off the couch. KiseopKiseop invited me over?? "Oh, and you two are lone too. Kevin is going somewhere,a dn I'm here with Soohyun." 

I left the house and got into my car, fastening my seatbelt. I started the engine and placed my hands on the wheel. Kiseop invited me over to his house? Where we would be alone? What was going on??? I arrived at his house and went inside.

He was sitting on the couchand smiled at me once I walked in. "Hey." He said. I cautiously went and sat beside him. "Hello..." I mumbled awkwardly. He smiled and put his arms around me. "Wanna watch a movie? Now that you're here..." He asked. I nodded. He kissed my cheek and turned it to a movie. I rested my head against his shoulder and made my self uncomfortable.

Later in the mivie, he looked at me and I had no choice but looked at him back. I felt my face grew hotter as he leaned towards me. And only two inches away.

He kissed me. His arms moved around me, and pulled me closer and pressed me against him, and I put my arms around him. But he was kissing me?? I t was a miracle.

the door opened and bags fell to the floor, stuff in the bags spreading on the ground. I looked to the door and saw Kevin. "What.. are you guys... doing?" He asked. And Kiseop seperated from me. I looked down. He didint even say anything more and ran back out the door.

-TAESUNG'S POV-

I drove back home and didnt saw Yuri's car. I guess she's gone out to somewhere with the guys, but instead I saw someone else's car.Spphyun's car was there too. I walked inside and saw Kevin, Hoon, and Soohyun all talking by the couch. I opened  the door slightly and listened in. I know it would be called eavesdropping, but really, its just me not wantin to interrupt them. 

I heard a voice. I think its Kevin's "They... were kissing"  gasp then someone else say. "Really? Wow,, they are moving fast." I heard Soohyun said. "Yeah..". Kevin said sadly. "Arent you and yuri are bestfriend?" Hoon asked him. "She's more than just a friend to me. I acted cheerful and happy to attract her attention because..." I widened my eyes as kevin mumbling, finishing his words. "B-because I l-love her..."