22

What can only be a dream

-JENNIFER'S POV-

I hadnt realised how long we had been kissing before he pulled away. I must have been blushing but I had no idea. He was blushing. So i must be.. "Jen.."He mumbled. I winced. Was he going to get mad?

Just when I thought he was, he wrappedhis arms around me. " I really like you.." He mumbled into my shoulder. I smiled to myself in relief. "I like you tpp" I said before just realising what he said. My eyes widened. Did.. he just say that? I felt a warm feeling pass through me, coming straight from my heart. I think I love him.

-YURI'S POV-

Tears began to form in my eyes. I shook my head. This cant be happening because...

I ran for hom, as fast as I could, tears pouring down my face. "Yuri!" He called after me. "Yuri!" But I ignored his calls and entered my house, closing the dorr and locking it formly behind me. Soohyun and Hoon both looked at me. TaeSung must be upstairs. "Yuri.." Hoon began. "Whats wrong" Soohyun continued.

"E-Eli" I stuttered. "What did he do?" Hoon asked. "H-h-he" I stuttered, then fell to my knees crying. "H-he said h-he l-loves me again" I stuttered in my tears. "And.." I said, regaining enough strength only to straighten my speech. "I.. think I love him too"

=THE NEXT DAY=

I have avoided calls and texts from Eli. I had finally decide I would answer his calls and texts tonight. but my phone went off again as I was watching TV. ZZZzzzz. ZZZzzzzz. ZZZzzzz. It shook the whole table was it vibrated. I groaned and grabbed it but it didnt say Eli as the ID. Instead.. it was Kiseop. I bit my lip and looked down before letting my finger go closer to the 'read' button.

Kiseop: Hey

Then it snapped.Everyhting just...snapped. Forgetting Eli, forgetting everything thats happeend, forgetting everyone and everything around me. I ran and ran out of the house. I didnt even get in my car. I just ran all the way to Kiseop's house.

I burst through the door out of breath. he jumped off the couch, startled "YYuri?!" He said. He ran over to me. I bent down and kept my hands on my knees. Gosh, I cant breath. I cant breath. I shouldnt have run this far. He placed his hands on my shoulder. "Yuri, whats wrong?" He asked me.

I caught my breath and stood up to regular height, looking at him in the eyes. "Kiseop..." I began and suddednly he seemed startled I had caught my breath so easily. O was odd like that sometimes. "Why.. did you kiss me?" 

-JENNIFER'S POV-

My phone rang. I bit my lip. "Answer it" He insisted. Yes, I was with AJ. But we're not living together or anything, we just get together every morning and stay with eachother until the night. I only slept over at the same place with him once and that was at Yuri's house. I shared with her room anyway.

I nodded and grabbed my phone. It was my mom. I answered the phone. "Umma" I spoke in the phone. "Jennifer.. we have a problem.." She mumbled. "What is it?" I asked. "Aigoo..." She mumbled, leaving the  phone for a second drifting off. "Hello" I asked and caught her attention again.

"Jennifer, y-your house has been taken away." She mumbled "WHAT?!" I shouted. She sighed. "You didnt pay the rent?" she asked. "Well.." I mumbled nervously. "Aish, Jennifer.." She mumbled. "I'm so sorry. I was so busy practicing" I mumbled. "Do you have somewhere to stay?" She asked me. "For.. a while?" She added.

I looked at AJ. "Uh, yeha. Thanks for letting me know" I mumbled. "how about my things?" I said, as it come to realisation. "At my house, all packed. Come and pick it up" She asked. "Yes, OK. Thanks Umma. Bye" I said then hung up.

"AJ.." I began and he looked at me. "Yes?" He asked. "Yhmm. Can I live with you?" I asked. "W-what?" He asked me, shocked. "Um.. my house got taken away." I mumbled looking down. "Oh. Of course you can" He smiled. "Thanks" I jumped with joy then give him a big hug.

He put his arms around me "For you, anytime" He said, hugging me tighter. "In case you didnt know.." He paused. "I  love you"