13

What can only be a dream

-YURI'S POV-

I couldnt breath. Was this really happening? I though this was what can only be a dream.. I lloked down at my feet. "Y-you love m-me?" I asked stuttering, still at a loss of breath. I wasnt even sure I was breathing. I could pass out and fall to the ground.at any moment.

"Y-yes. I love you.." Kiseop said to me, making my heart race faster then it should. I but my lips and looking downwards. I had dreamed for this moment and had thought it could only be a dream. But now that it's actually happening. I have no idea what to do. Or what to say.

He remained silent and looked regretful. Did.. he think I didnt like him back? "I love you too... and have always had the biggest crush on you.."I said. Normally you wouldnt rush and say 'I love you' so quickly. But I guess a confesion was different. I guess reality as a dream was different

"You..have?" He aske, looking amazed.Like he didnt belive it was true. I was so embarrased admitting that, I couldnt speak. I just nodded. He took my hand and leaned in to kiss me. The butterflies fluttering in my stomach , until we heard a voice making him stop.

"Kiseop? Yuri? Are you out there?" Soohyun and Kevin. We walked down the road until we ran in to them. "There you two are!" Soohyun said. "We got so worried when Yuri ran out, then Kiseop ran after her." He said, shaking his head.

We realised we were holding hands. "Um.. What happen?" He asked, nodding to our hands. We realesed them almost immediantly. "Uhm. I got a little scared of the dark and upset about Eli, he was just comforting me." I said, smoothly. Normally, I wasnt such a good liar.

But this time I was.. "Oh, OK. By the way, Eli left....." He mumbled. "Yeah.." I muttered "I figured that" Kiseop coughed. "Its late. Why dont you two stay here?" He offered. "Sure, anyway. We have a concert in two days." Soohyun said and we all walked back into the house. 

I got inside and stood there for a moment. "Where should I sleep?" I asked them. "Where did you sleep the last time?" Kevin asked. "Hoon's bed." I said and everyone's eyes widened. "He slept on the floor." I giggled. They sighed. "Right.. Well. you could have my bed again if it was to your liking." Hoon laughed.

"Nah, you can have your bed. I dont care where I sleep. I'll sleep in the car if its easier on everyone." I suggested. "We need somewhere for soohyun, you and TaeSung. We have extra matresses?" Hoon offered.

"Yeah, as long as I'm near someone, I get kind of scared at night- Which is why I sometimes make Soohyun sleep in my room." I said. Soohyun laughed. "She's telling the truth. She dragged me right out of the bed once because she heard a noice. " He said. "Well, I was scared." I mumbled.

Kevin and Kiseop went to go fetch the matresses and Hoon cleaned the living room to make room for the beds. They came down with the small matresess, or whatever you call them, and placed them along the floor. It was pretty late out, almost nine now. We turned off the light, and as Kiseop headed upstairs, he smiled at me. I smiled back, go into the bed and fall into a deep sleep.