18

What can only be a dream

-TAESUNG'S POV-

I walked inside but they still didnt notice me. "You...love her?"Soohyun asked to Kevin. Who was kssing who? Kevin nodded. Hoon kept quiet. "Did.. you know?" Soohyun asked to Hoom and he nodded then, noticed me. "Ah.. TaeSung." He said I smiled and waved.

Dont mean to eavesdropping but,, whats going on?" I finally bulit courage to ask. "Kiseop and yuri.. kissed." Soohyun spoke with a sigh. So that means.. Kevin loves Yuri?

-YURI'S POV-

I sat on the couch awkwardly in complete confusion. Who wouldnt be confuse anyway? Kevin just ran out the door after he saw Kiseop kissing me and now.. my phone was going off? I took out my phone and looked at the ID. "It was TaeSung." I said before answered the phone."Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

He sighed. "Yuri.. when are you coming hom?" He asked me. "You're back?"  I asked. "Mhm." He said. I sighed. "I dont know." I mumbled. "I heard you were kissing Kiseop."He said. "What?" I asked. "Who said that?" He chuckled. "Nevermind. Have fun." He said before hanging up. It sounded like he wanted to tell me something but whatever it was, I guess he didnt tell me.

-JENNIFER'S POV-

"Hey..." He spoke, still holding my hand. I looked at him. "What?" I asked. He smiled. "Wanna come over to my friend's house? I'm sure they would love to meet you." He said. I nodded with a smile and before I knew it, we were outside a house. We walked inside. A girl and Kiseop from UKISS looked at us.

"Huh? Where's everyone else?" AJ asked. "At Yuri's house." Kiseop said, nodding to the girl, Yuri I guess her name.."Who's that?" He asked, nodding to me. "My girlfriend, Jennifer."He smiled. I blushed. "No way!" Yuri shouted. "The dork jerkactually got a girlfriend?!"

AJ grumbled. "Yes. I did. Because I'm cool like that." He said and it was clear that these two did not like each ohter. "Cooler my " She grumbled. I tried holding my laughed. "What... did you just say?" He snapped. "That you're just about as cool as the dessert" She snapped back with little effort. AJ sighed. "I know you are" He paused. "But, what am I?"

"Take that back, you jerk!" She snapped, walking over to him. Kiseop was just innocently witnessing this. So was I, because by now, AJ had realesed my hand. "No thanks, ninnyhammer" He said. "Aish! Ninnyhammer? Dont you have any good insults, ninnyhead?" She asked. He smiled. "Nope. dorkface" He said. "Dumbhead" She replied.
"idiot"
"Jerkface"
"Dork"
"Dummy"
"Chicken"
"Sissy"
"Kissy, kissy. You know you wanna kiss me." He taunted, making her smack him. :I dont wanna kiss a dickface" She grumbled. "Why dont you kiss your girlfriend?" AJ kissed my cheek. "Show-off" SHe grumbled. "Princess" He snapped.

She gasped. "Take that back" SHe shouted. "There's no back to take. You have a back? Its all fat." He grumbled. She smacked him again. "Take that back you muscle-less jerkface!" She snapped. He laughed. "Muscle-less? Do you wanna see my biceps?" He said making it sound lk\ike a threat. "Ew! No! I dont want to see your wobbly, flobby arms!"" She said, then ran back to the couch. "Go show that to your cat-man" She said.

AJ sughed. "No, thank you." He grumbled. Kiseop put an arm around Yuri and she blushed. "I think you're the cat anyway. Yuri is furry. Aish.. you need to shave" He asid to her. She stood up. "Why dont you come pver here so I can give an unforgettable big high five in your face?!" She asked. He smirked. "No thanks. Lets go Jen." He said, taking my hand and lead me out the door.
That was odd.

-YURI'S POV-

My phone went off again.

TaeSung: You know someone else in UKISS likes you. And its not Eli neither Kiseop.
Me: What do you mean
TaeSung: its kkjlkspjmlj

That was odd. Someone else like me..???That was a joke right?

-TAESUNG'S POV'

I need to tell Yuri that Kevin loves her. I pulled out my phone and sent a text.

Me: You know someone else in UKISS likes you. Its not Eli neither Kiseop
Yuri: What do you mean?
Me: Its kkjlkspjmlj

Before I had a chance to to Kevin's name, Soohyun hit a whole bunch of random letters and sent it. "What are you doing, TaeSung? You cant tell her!" He warnde me. "Why not She shoul know about this." I said to him. He shook his head. "She should not know about this. DOnt tell her! Let Kevin do this by himself when he's ready." He said then dissapered up the stairs. I sighed and set down my phone. I guess she would never know.