4

What can only be a dream

-YURI'S POV-

"H-hi" I stuttered nervously shaking his hand, my hand tense. "Y-you can call me Yuri" I said trying not to stuttered and sighed to myself. Idiot... He looked at me. "Are you OK?" He asked, not letting go off my hand. "Yeah.. I guess." I mumbled drifting off. He looked concerened then put his hand on my forehead, making me blush.

"You look hot, but your actually cold." He said. If he hadnt said the swexond part, I would have stupidly thought that was a compliment. One of the compliments I thought secretly about him. " I guess I'm just a little sick." I mumbled. Total lie. Maybe he would get scared of germs and ignoe me for the rest of the day.

"Oh. Do you want to take a walk and get some fresh air?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. Or he could do that! Great, more time with him.OK, so maybe this could be a good thing, but I get so nervous around him that I sound sick. I have already embarassedmyself four times in the short moments of ten minutes.

Before I knew it, we were outside in the fresh air. I smiled, feeling the cold air brush against my skin gently, and swift touch my hair. We started walking down the street. "So, it's nice out today, huh?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "It's really nice. Especially because I'm---" I began to froze. "Because you're what?" He asked. "Uh, feeling better" I lied.

Because I'm with you... I sighed. "Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. I had just realised he was holding my hand. I blushed a deep red but couldnt help thinking anout how much perfect fit our hands were with eachother. Then I looked up at him, his hair such a vibrant red. Gosh, he's tall. 

"Y-Yuri?" A voice spoke from a few feet away. I turned around and saw who is it. ELI. He had flowers in his hands. For..... me? He shook his head. "I cant believe it.." He said. Kiseop dropped his hand from mine. "Yoi're cheating on me? Afer what I did for you?" He asked me. "N-no Eli,I- " He shook his head. "Dont ever bother explaining." He ordered.

"Eli. We're just friends, on a walk...." Kiseop told him. He was sticking up from me, eventhough he looked uneasy about it. Why did he looked uneasy? "Yeah. Friends holding hands? And gazing at eachother?" He spoke, crossing his arms. "We were just goofing around. Soe friends kiss eachother with no problem!" I said. "So, you were kissing?" He asked. "NO!" I protested. "Why are you being so negative with me?" I snapped and Kiseop stepped over in surprised at my intensity all of sudden.

:Because I saw my girl gazing at my friend and they were holding hands and walking together." He said, stepping closer. "Oh, is that it? Of all the times I caught you with another girl!" I said. "You what?" Kiseop said to me, then looked demandingly at Eli. "it was a misunderstanding" He spoke to Kiseop, then he looked at me. "You know it was a misunderstanding!" He said.

"Yes it was. And you dont believe THIS is a misunderstanding?" I asked. "This is different." He said in defense. I shook my head. "How is the different?" I asked him. In a tone that demanded an answer. "Because--" He said. I gasped quietly and stepped back in shock. "You dont trust me!" I said. "Of course I trust you, Yuri, darling.." He said, reaching for me but I pulled away. "Dont call me that" I said and started walking away, making Kiseop follow. He followed contently. "Yuri, wait!" He said catching up with me.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I whizzed around and quickly to face him. "What!" I snapped. He sighed. "I'm sorry. I love you."

He.. loves me? "F-fine..." I mumbled. "But... do you believe me?" I asked. "Of course" He said gently, calmly. I smiled again. "O-okay. I'll forgive you. But one more thing and I swear Eli, we're through!"

He nodded and handed me a small, rectangular box. "I was going to surprise you" He said. I pulled it out and saw  the most beautiful necklace ever that had. 'Yuri, I Love you -Eli' engrave on one side. "Eli.. It's.. beautiful. How did  you get this done?" I asked. He smiled and took my hand. "Connections. I would to ends of the Earth for you" He said.

I blushed. "I love you" I said, kissing him with my hands on his shoulder and on my tiptoes 'cause he's taller than me. He put his arms around me tightly and started to kiss back.

"I..... better go." Kiseop mumbled, a little sadly, and walked back to the house.I open my eyes slightly and watched  him walking.

Kiseop......