We have to share the same room?!

I think I fell in love with you...

"I wil be reading the namelist for the camping trip!" Your face fell instantly. She read out the names. Suzy gave you a wink, puzzled, you asked her but she refused to tell you.

" And lastly,Kang Hana! So this are the people going for the camp!" Did they make a mistake? Why is name in it? You glanced at Suzy with wide eyes. Suzy started giggling and whispered," We paid for your trip!", she started giggling again.

" I thought you were only paying half?" 

"Someone elso paid for you..." She gave you another wink. 

Hana's POV~

Her winking was really getting on my nerves. She refused to tell me who paid for the other half for the camp.

Baekhyun's POV~

I stiffled back a laugh after hearing her name being called. She must be bombarding annoying Suzy with questions now. Chanyeol caught me laughing and lightly punched my arm.

----------------------------------------------------

You were very excited. You plaited your hair and slid into a tee shirt with a panda in the middle. You wore your favourite indigo skinny jeans and smiled at yourself in the mirror.

" Bye !" You said in a sing-song voice, glancing at your parents. Who completely ignored you and continued with their breakfast. You gave a small shrug and skipped to the front door.

Suzy was already there with her chaffeur, waiting for you.

----------------------------------------------------

" Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hana and Suzy, group 13!" Teacher announced your names, annoyed when she saw none of you were moving. Suzy grabbed your arm and dragged you to giant(Chanyeol) who shot you a goofy grin. He jumped, adjusting his bag. Baekhyun was staring intently at his phone with his arms folded. All of you lined up into a straight line, and followed teacher's instructions to bring your bags to the rooms.

You were having difficulty lugging your bag to the given room. Being groupmates, you and Suzy had to share rooms with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Although there were seperate bathrooms and the room is quite big so you were actually quite far away from each other... But still...Same room.

You gently placed your baggage, wiping your sweat away with the back of your hand.

"Yah! Idiot take this for me!" Baekhyun slung one of his bags over your shoulder. You looked down at the bag. Although it was not heavy but couldn't he take it by himself?! You pointed at him, wanting to scold him. He was already walking away with your baggage in his hands.  Shocked, you stood there like an idiot. Only brought back to reality after Chanyeol hit you on the head.

"Isn't this Baekhyun's?" He asked in his deep voice. He took the bag away and started walking away.

Why are they being so nice to me?!