Practice...

I think I fell in love with you...

"Aaahhh!" you landed on your face. You decided to start practising today since the competition date was getting near. But since you at sprinting, the practice was not getting anywhere. And unfortunately you fell, face first.

"Gwenchana?" Suzy ran to you, her brows furrowed. You sat up and wiped your sweat with your sleeves. You shook your head and lifted yourself up. Ignoring the pain that kept caming back, you started running again. Suzy rolled her eyes and sat on the steps in the stadium.

Stupid girl~ Baekhyun was standing at the top,watching you make a fool of yourself. He would always smirk and giggle from time to time. Maybe I should practise too...

-------------------------------------------

Baekhyun's pov

"Are you stupid or are you dumb?!" Chanyeol's voice echoed in the empty classroom. I rolled my eyes. He slammed hard on the teachers table, making a loud sound. If looks could kill, I would have died like 5 mins ago. He came and sat on the chair beside me. His eyes still wide, filled with anger. I was sort of guilty, doing something stupid and making my best friend worry about me. But obviously I can't admit the fact that I felt guilty.

"You can't run, your wound might open up again!"Chanyeol hollered at my face. I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I promised her..."I was abruptly cut off by Chanyeol slamming the table again. 

"But why running..."

" I know that she can't run..."

Chanyeol let out a sarcastic laugh."I would be able to win..."I continued. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and went out.

I zipped up my windbreaker as I broke into a jog in our school's sport stadium. Our little competition was tomorrow and I desperately needed a last minute practice. The sky was the colour of cat's vomit, all pink and disgusting. I felt a sudden stab of pain that shot up from my left ankle all the way up to my calf. I flinched and crouched down as the pain was getting a little unbearable. Had I been running for a long time? I was trying not to accept the fact that Chanyeol was right, my wound is going to open up. I covered it with my hand and sighed, pushing myself up once again. My leg was feeling a little numb, as I staggered back to my backpack.