Sorry...

I think I fell in love with you...

Baekhyun's POV~

My leg was hurting like , since she knocked into me, causing me to fall. So it was all her fault. She even wanted to have the sleeping bag. Stupid girl! 

I woke up when the sunrays poked my eyes. I sat up dusting off the dry leaves from my hair. I felt a sudden surge of pain on my forehead, followed by something cold landing on my lap. I looked down, still rubbing my eyes. It was some energy drink. Hana came towards me, I could smell her familair scent of shampoo. I glanced down at my leg, it was nicely wrapped up with bandage and secured with a hairpin. Hana squatted down, so I did not need to look at the blinding sun in order to look at her.

"I wrapped it up just now.Sorry..." She said apologetically, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. This explains the hairpin. My bag was also nicely packed. Omo! She saw all my personal ?! She caught me looking at the bag and giggled. " Yes! I looked through all your personal !" I felt my whole face turn pink. I started drinking the thing she gave me to prevent awkwardness.

Hana's POV~

I slung Baekhyun's arm over my shoulder and helped him up after he finished with his drink. I was the one who pushed him and still asked him to let me sleep in his sleeping bag. But since I am helping him now, so I guess it is equal now. He was trying hard to put his weight on his other foot so that I won't know how heavy he was.Silly...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV~

Soon we reached the campsite. Everybody was already there. Chanyeol was poking each other and giggling. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smirked when he caught you staring at him.

"Okay people do a head count and proceed to your assigned vans..." Today our physical teacher was wearing his Iron Man (in case you don't know it is like a race including running, cycling and swimming)  shirt, he would always boast about it in class. 

"Oh Baeky!" Chanyeol greeted his best friend with a heavy pat on his shoulders. Baekhyun's hand tightened his grip on your shoulders, forcing a laugh." Gwenchana?" Suzy asked fiddling with her bag. Baekhyun wanted to answer but stopped mid-way when he noticed that she was talking to you. She removed his arm that was on your shoulder and pulled you to the van.

"How was it?" Her nails digging into my arm, and her eyes eager to know. "Nothing?" We sat on the last row in the van, where there were only 2 seats. " Chongmaileol?" She raised her eyebrow. Giant was helping Baekhyun into the van. You rolled your eyes and stared out of the window.

" Children... We will be arriving at our next destination in about 2 hours so rest well!" He said, starting the car. Suzy started texting Mike about her trip. Apparently, Mike's parents refused to let him go for the trip so Suzy had to go alone. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was telling lame jokes and laughing at their own ones. Lame. 

" Dude what happened to your leg? Wound opened up again?" Chanyeol stared at the bandage. Baekhyun nodded, turning around and shooting daggers at you. You closed your eyes, avoiding eye contact. 

-------------------------------------------------------

You checked in to you new hotel. Fortunately, you can choose you own roommate. Suzy was unpacking and taking out her stuff. You jumped onto your soft bed, burying your face into the nice-smelling pillow. Suzy rolled your eyes, and can't help but smile at your childish act. You washed your hair and changed into a baby blue dress, adding a thin brown belt. Since the dress was sleeveless you slipped into a white sweater.

Suzy was already done, she was wearing a pink baggy shirt with mini shorts. As in really mini. She cat walked around the room, admiring her reflection.Her phone rang and when she saw the name she immediately smiled. The smile that was only reserved for her boyfriend. We were supposed to go down by 6.30 and the last time I checked the time, it was already 6.15. You pulled Suzy out of the room when she was still talking to Mike.

" Yepodah!" It slipped out of Chanyeol's mouth. He covered his mouth and looked down embarassed. Baekhyun flashed you a smile. Suzy ended her call looking dreamy.

" Each group will have four different shares of food, share among yourselves." Our teacher said, distracted by some women who passed by and flirting with her.

" Chaimukesumida!" All four of you said in unison, clapping your hands at the same time. You were slow at choosing and you was took the last one. Honestly, yours looked like crap. You looked down, reluctant to touch your food, while the others digged into their food. Baekhyun noticed and secretly switched your plates when you were not looking. When you finally snapped out from your daze, Baekhyun was half finished with the food while you discovered that your plate was changed. You noticed the contents on Baekhyun's plate. You started, "Ya..."

" Shut up and eat!" Baekhyun shoved a mouthful of food into your mouth.