Oh ...

I think I fell in love with you...

Sorry guys for like not updating this for like a thousand years. <3~ So to make up for it a little, here is a longer chappie~

Chanyeol's POV~

I was sitting alone at a random bench, fiddling with a can of coffee and tossing it from hand to hand. I would really have gone for alcohol if it was legal for me; l mean, Baekhyun could get drunk on his birthday and look what it got him. A kiss. And not just any kiss, but a kiss from MY girlfriend. Mine, dammit! Okay, fine, he was drunk, but am I supposed to be blaming alcohol instead? No. Exactly.

 

"Yah!" I felt Hana's hand on my shoulder. She came and sat down beside me, taking the coffee away from me and casually sipping on it like she doesn't care that my lips have just been on that thing. Wow. Indirect kiss man. I just couldn't help but break into a huge grin which I assumed was kind of derpy-looking because Hana was giggling after taking a glance at my face.

"You okay?" I know it was a bit random but I just wanted to make sure. Hana stopped with her giggling, raising a single brow instead before taking another sip from the can of coffee.

She frowns, a bit of coffee crusting her upper lip in brown. She looks so funny that I can't help but chuckle at how cute she is. "As in how?"

My chuckling stops, and I swallow hard. "As in the Baekhyun thing..." I begin.

"Yeah!" She cuts in before I can finish, nodding rapidly as though she didn't want to talk about it.

So we didn't.

 

~<>~

 

Baekhyun's POV~

"Byun Baekhyun, don't think I don't know about your feelings for Hana! I am your best friend god damn it!"

Chanyeol's voice was ringing in my ears, as though that loudmouth was right next to me, his mouth just inches from my ear. It was the first time happy virus didn't sound happy. I raked my fingers through my hair in frustration, not knowing what to do.

"Even though she is my girlfriend...." he stopped, taking a deep breath."Aish! Never mind..." Chanyeol shook his head.

So all along...he knew. Chanyeol knew how I felt about Hana the whole time. Well...ummm...

Honestly, it's a little creepy.

I shake that thought out of my head, walking faster. To where, I don't really know, and I don't really care either. I just let my legs take over my brain, and keep on going until I siddenly become vaguely aware of my surroundings.

When I look up from the ground,  the first sight that greeted me was Yeol and Hana over at the bench, both their eyes glued to the floor. Wow. What a nice way to start my day. I know that it is rude to eavesdrop, but who cares anyway? I leaned against the tree, trying to catch what they were saying and not fall over the roots at the same time.

"Do you ummm... maybe, just maybe, like Baekhyun?" Chanyeol said quietly, his voice sounding like it's hard for him to get the words out. Like? Me? Okay, I was definitely curious about her answer to this question. I tried to move closer to them, running from the cover of one tree to another like some retarded ninja.

"Why...why did you ask?" Hana gave a nervous laugh after a long and very awkward pause.

"I...I just want to know. Be honest with me, please?"

"I...." Hana hesitated before leaning over to Chanyeol and whispering something, so softly that I couldn't hear what they were saying if my ears grew to three times their size.

Chanyeol's eyes were wider than Kyungsoo's signature owl eyes, mouth gaping open big enough for a couple of flis to get in, but no sound came out. Hana's lips are still moving. Her voice raised for just a second, and all I caught were the words "I" and "ever since". Oh, and "Baekhyun". That's it. I was going to get close, because no way am I going to let them talk about me behind my back. I inched closer, straining forward to her whatever Hana is saying about me.

Just as she finishes, I tripped over a tree root and land on my face.

Right in front of them.

Oh .