I guess I am stuck with you...

I think I fell in love with you...

" I desperately need the damn toilet!" Chanyeol had his legs crossed and was jumping around the room like some Kangaroo." Open the stupid door!" He banged on the washroom door. Baekhyun was taking his time in the washroom.' I am worth the time' he would always say with a smirk.

You were giggling and falling on each other with Suzy. Chanyeol hopped towards your direction." Please let me use yours..." he tried doing aegyo. He totally at doing it. He started jumoing again, he was hoing to a particular direction. Your washroom. you and Suzy ran towards the washroom still giggling at silly Chanyeol.You blocked the entrance with your hands.

" Oh my bladder..."Chanyeol squatted down , his whole face all scrunched up together,in pain. Baekhyun secretly exited the other washroom and tiptoed to his bed.

" Yah!" Chanyeol suddenly stood up and grabbed you hard by the wrist,pulling you close to him. His face was inches away from yours." Let me use!" he commanded it with his low voice. It was a tone never heard from him. It was a serioius tone. His breath was tickling your cheeks, as you gulped and looked down, your cheeks flushing red. This was the first time a guy came this close to you and Chanyeol's pretty face was not helping. Baekhyun, who initially wanted to Chanyeol to suffer from having his bladder bursting, shouted across the room.

" I am out already you can use the damn room!!!" he pointed towards the washroom, a wierd hint of anger flashing across the room to the washroom. Chanyeol's face changed back to its original self instantly and hopped across the room to the washroom. You massaged your wrists where Chanyeol held a few seconds ago."Stupid Chanyeol!" you hollered to the other side of the room. You mouthed thanks to Baekhyun who was drying his hair. He wanted to smile back but Stupid Chanyeol came out and pointed towards the small droplets of water which dotted the caramel coloured carpet, his face showing utter disgust.

" Stop shaking like a dog and wetting the floor!" He said in a gay tone, which was wierd since he has such a low voice. Baekhyun just scoffed and started shaking his head, splashing water all over Chanyeol's face.He looked away and covered his face. " Gay..." Suzy whispered into your ear.You nodded and started laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

" Get your daypack and fallin here!" Our Physical Education teacher was standing with his arms folded. He purposely chose a tight and and white shirt so that the sleeves would be tight around his muscular arm.

"Hot!" Suzy said a little too loud, Stupid Chanyeol heard us and started laughing.Like a idiot.

" Go into twos and don't stick with your friends!"He blew a pink bubble with his gum.

" Chanyeollie!" She slung her arm over his shoulder, trying hard to tiptoe so that she could reach his height. Her arm sliding off most of the time. " Fine!" He rolled his eyes and half squatted so that Suzy could reach/

" Good dog!" She patted his head.

"I guess I am stuck with you..." Baekhyun said monotonely.