Who is first?

I think I fell in love with you...

 

Hana's POV~
 
"So who won! Tell me!" Suzy ran to me and linked arms with me. Oh! I stopped in my tracks, Suzy jerked backwards and almost fell. "Ugh!!! I forgot!" I shouted with anger mixed with frustration and some other random feelings. Suzy tried to hide her face, when people started looking towards our direction.
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
"You got hurt for nothing..." Chanyeol was sitting on the floor. And I was having a hard time trying to resist the urge to punch him in the face. "Did she win or did you win?“ Chanyeol stared at me blankly. She could have just ran and win the stupid competition. Maybe she won? I didn't feel like punching Chanyeol anymore.
 
Author's POV~
 
You were busy scribbling down notes, biting at the ends of your pen when teacher started explaining. Suzy was busy texting her boyfriend and smiling when she read his replies. Probably cheesy stuff. You shaked your thoughts off and concentrated during the lesson, trying very hard to fill all the information into your head. It is unfair. Why doesn't she need to study and yet she can get. While you on the other hand workedyour head off yet you only got one place above her. One freaking place. 
 
"Mike!" Suzy waved her hand in the air, trying to attract her boyfriend's attention. You concentrated on your food and picked on your untouched spagetti. He sat down beside Suzy, his nice scent hitting right into your face.You looked up and there right in front of you, you saw Suzy and (whatever her boyfriend's name is) kissing. As in KISSING. You dropped your fork immediately. It was a complicated emotion. You just stared wide eyed at them, not knowing what to do. You felt happy for her yet angry at her at the same time.
 
"Yah!" Someone smacked you on the head ,snapping you back to reality. You swallowed and gingerly picked up your fork which was lying on the floor. As you turned around, hitting into Chanyeol's face. His brown fringe was casually hanging down from his gorgeous face( now than you noticed ). He sat down beside you, having a hard time fitting his long legs into the 'small' gap in between the table and the bench. He stared at your bestfriend kissing earning a harder smack on his head. He turned at looked at you suddenly remembering the reason why he was here.
 
"You made Baek hurt his leg for nothing!" He said in his low voice, turning around, his attention once again attracted by Suzy's kissing. 
"He could have just said it!" You rolled your eyes.
Baekhyun was looking around for his bestie, Chanyeol,when he saw you talking to him. He scoffed and chose an empty table right beside yours. 
" But he promised you !" Chanyeol snapped, suddenly losing interest in Suzy's kissing.
"And he hurt his leg! It is all your fault!" Chanyeol was glaring at you. You gulped as you tried to think of something to defend yourself. Baekhyun heard the entire conversation you had with Chanyeol and was glad that his bestie was caring for him but a little sad for you, because it was not your fault. 
"I..I..." You stammered trying to look for the correct words. Chanyeol lifted up his hand ready to smack you again. You closed your eyes and cringed a little. Just as his hand was going to hit you, his wrists was stopped by a firm grip. 
"Who in the world..." Chanyeol trailed off.
"Baek?" He blinked.