We're moving...

I think I fell in love with you...

When you woke up, your throat was annoyingly dry and it was hurting like . You rubbed the back of your head, messing up your hair. You were already back in your dorm. There was a glass of water resting on the table with a small pink note right beside it. You suqinted your eyes trying hard to read the small neat words on it. ' Be back after the activities!' Suzy's handwriting. You slowly sipped the water, feeling it sliding down your throat. You walked over to the shelf to pick a book. 

Hana's POV~

Being the one with obviously more brains, I decided to increase my knowledge. Therefore I bought this shelf, so that I could fit more books in the dorm.My fingers trailed along the whole line of books, stopping at random titles. I settled with my favourite Literature book, Macbeth. I flipped through the pages, highlighting some quotes and pacing around the room. " I'm back!" Suzy  ran in and hugged me, making both of us fall onto the ground giggling. " Seriously? You were reading?!" Suzy picked up the book and waved it in the air, giving me the what-the- look. You nodded. She rolled her eyes and placed it back. " Kaja! Let's go for dinner!" She grabbed you arm and pulled you outside.

" Thanks for bringing me back to the room!" My words were unclear with food stuffed in my mouth. 

" I didn't bring you back! Did you forget what happened?" Suzy raised her eyebrow. I stopped chewing.

" He did!" She pointed at Baekhyun with her spoon and turned back to face me. " Impossible! He hates me!"I laughed awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Is it really him? Couldn't be!

Baekhyun's POV~

I was just eating in the canteen minding my own business, when some girl started talking to me. She looks oddly familiar, though. It was the annoying girl in the van! She started talking about Chanyeol and , which I was not really paying attention to. She was talking but nothing was entering my brain. "Hana is so annoying..." I didn't know why but the moment she said Hana, my whole body tensed up and for the first time I was starting to listen to her crap. But after she started talking about Chanyeol again which was very boring. I know my bestfriend. He was completely the opposite, he is not sweet and romantic, he is just some idiotic giant. "By the way you do know that the King and Queen of the year have to kiss each other right?" She came super close which was seriously freaking me out. " Tell Chanyeol that I will get the most votes!" She attempted to wink at me which totally failed, so she just stormed away.Poor Chanyeol...

Author's POV~

" Since the voting is starting tomorrow, today would be the cooling day where no campaigning is allowed!" Suho said through the speaker.You were busy scribbling down notes for Math class. It was your Mother's birthday today so you had to go back home. So you decided to sneak out of school. But the guy on duty that day was being stupid, he refused to let you go out. You grabbed his hand and placed a crumpled piece of paper into his hand." Sulli's number!" You whispered so only he could hear. He face immediately changed, within seconds he was like beaming from one end of the rainbow to another. Piece of cake...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" What are you doing here?" Your Mom opened the door. Her cold expression dampening your eagerness. " Happy birthday!" You screamed popping a party popper, the strips of shiny paper raining on her head. She rolled her eyes. You stepped in, closing the door behind your back.

" We are moving!" Your Dad said peeping out from the dining room.

" What?!" You shrieked.